Wishlist Plus

Customers who favorite items spend more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Fuxj

Awesome support!
Nisha did the best to make everything perfect.
I really love the wish list app and all features.
Thank you so much!

Anusha is awesome she edited everything perfectly for my new Theme within minutes!

Creative Kickz

Much appreciated support and quality app

Thegypsygurl

Wishlist Plus is a great app that looks good on any website. Even more awesome is their superb customer service who always gives me the best customer experience every time I need it. I have requested some customization of the look and the location of my website's wishlist icons and they do it quickly, efficiently and perfectly all the time! Five stars for this amazing app and for the amazing support!

Egyrdesk

Good support, quick response, and reliable. It's not just an app but they do their best to help you to have more sales. They check their work on your site to look good.

Pedra Dura 2

Very nice APP!
Good for users and your customers will use it!
Good support, with efficiency and quick response!

Simply Smart Two

Great app, easy to use! Customer service went out of their way to apply this app to my store and make it unique for my style.

Rustic Furniture Outlet Entrepot De Meubles Rustiques

First class support team!!! The developers go out of their way to create the easiest integration to your website!!! WORTH TRY!!!!

Very excited to see if wishlists will help increase sales but only time will tell!

Give these guys a shot!!

Zen By Design

Wonderful app. Easy to customize, and there are many great free and premium features. The customer service is outstanding and I would recommend this app to any ecommerce owner out there. Thank you Wishlist+

Usbtoaster

Great app and proactive service! Minutes after installation they offered to customise the Wishlist icon at no extra cost.
Thank you for taking that task out of my hands!

Adorn Events

Amazing Service!!! If you reach out to Nisha she will do her best to get Wishlist+ tweaked to your unique requirements. She was even kind enough to ask for our launch date to ensure the App is working perfectly. Our site will rely heavily on a Wishlist and I am confident we are using the best one currently available on Shopify.