Wishlist Plus

Customers who favorite items spend more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Adorn Events

Amazing Service!!! If you reach out to Nisha she will do her best to get Wishlist+ tweaked to your unique requirements. She was even kind enough to ask for our launch date to ensure the App is working perfectly. Our site will rely heavily on a Wishlist and I am confident we are using the best one currently available on Shopify.

Thiirty8

App is great and their customer service is very efficient and fast!

Upper Earth

Amazing customer support. Free custom styling of their app. Nice!

My Perfect Needs

Just added the free version and so far looks great. love that you can create button to say what you want instead of boring wishlist thats on every site.

Amano Artisans

I just started with this app, but I am very excited. Their customer service is top-notch and fast.

Thank you so much!

Sparkle Whim

Love this app! Very easy to set up and when I had a few questions, Nisha answered them immediately. Great support!!

Catwear

I added to my site. It looks great and gives customer to save their favorite items and return to it later if need be.

Farmhouse Sinks

I haven't had it used much by my customers so far, but it looks and works extremely well. The support from the developers is also top-notch. Any questions you have, or help you need is just an email away, and the response is quite often within only a couple hours. Highly recommend

The Little Pet Biscuit Company

Easy to install and great support from the developers. Can't wait to see how it will improve my customer retention over time.

Trialymctrial

Really great app, easy to use with plenty of customization. Very handy for customers and I love the cute little hearts next to our products! Top notch customer service as well, very quick, friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!