Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Ancient Test

Great help and follow up during the set up. Fast response.

Urban Edc Supply

So far so good! Installed the app within seconds, and customer support has been top notch and I can't wait to see some results. Keep up the great work!

UPDATE: Still using it and my customers are enjoying it. Thanks for the great customer service!

Freedom Trading Warehouse

Great app. Awesome support. Worth it for sure!

Mylittlecrown

Amazing App! A must have in your store. Excellent support service. I had them align the button according to my need. Thank you!

Red Fox Collective

I contacted support on two separate occasions. Each time they were very prompt in their response and helped me figure out both of my issues quickly and effectively. (Even with my very limited coding knowledge). While I do like their app on it's own, I like their customer service even more!

Todogswear

The perfect wishlist app! Super easy to install, gives great insights/reports and the customer service is spectacular!
I had a couple of issues getting access to the app because of changes on my shopify store and they were so quick to help by not only showing me what I did wrong, but fixing it for me too!
The support and app functionality continue to impress me! Check it out on my store: todogswear.ca

Skate Stuff Mall

Great app and customer service is top notch! Very helpful with the install and customization part. They took the time to make it just right for my site.

Salttree

Good app. and very response !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uniquexapparel

Great app, and really fantastic support.

Spaceplatypus

Great app for offering a little extra functionality to your customers and encourage re-visits. Support was fantastic and offered to make adjustments to the app to fit my store better without me even asking. Highly recommend trying this out.