Wishlist Plus

Customers who favorite items spend more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Twentynineonline

Look no further, I spent weeks installing and uninstalling other wishlist apps on the market that just either didn't work, didn't look nice or didn't report well. Having recently found and installed this app, I must say I am very happy thus far, does what it says on the tin, it's easy to use and customise and the support from the team is fast and efficient - superb.

Annsfabulouscloseouts

Great App and SPECTACULAR Customer Service! We installed this app on both of our stores and it's been working great. When a few modifications were required the Swym team were quick to respond. Our customers have been enjoying our sites' new functionality which has been good for us. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

Belleza Obsession

Beautiful, Professional and Crisp! Easy to use! :)

Snazzy Gourmet

WOW! Already one of our favorite apps. Installed yesterday and it was a breeze. We were going to wait for performance to review, but simply couldn't.

We configured as a menu item and button; see it in action here:

Highly recommend and props to the Swym team.

Gameporium

Very easy to install and great addition to my store.

Beauty Chocolate Ways To A Womans Heart

Wishlist Plus has turned out to be the BEST wish list app I have found so far!! Beautiful, professional, and EASY to install. Not to mention quick and awesome technical support (which ended up not being needed). Seamless process!!

Utopian Craftsmen

Amazing way to increase likability of products

Modern Prints

Very impressed with the time spent by the developers helping with the integration into my template. They were very responsive indeed, even at the weekend. I'm giving 4 stars rather than 5 because the code is about 15 lines longer than it needs to be - very clunky - I removed most of it. But I'm guessing this won't matter to most...
Looking forward to tying this Ap in with Stock Alerts by the same developers

Gadgetworld Ae

Update Sep 5, 2017: We have changed our theme and we had to set up the app again, Swym team have helped us again and fixed all the issues in no time. Great Service! This app is a must have.

Posted Mar 8, 2017: This app is essential especially that it is a feature rich Wishlist app that comes with smart notifications, engagement reports, excellent styling and customization, etc... And on top of that an excellent customer support. Soon we are upgrading our plan! This is a great addition to our store.

Duck In A Tub Bath And Body

I love the app, and the customer service is great. Recommended