Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus | Reviews

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Nordik Living

Excellent customer service and a super responsive team! :) We had a few small glitches along the way but nothing they couldn't iron out for us within 12 hours.

Would recommend!

Sprizy

The support team is very helpful and efficient. We were having some alignment issues with the wishlist button and they managed to help us solved it in 2 days time. Thanks and hope the service quality remains, if not better :)

Prima Perfume

I received amazing customer support from Nisha. Team is very efficient and friendly. Highly recommend!

Thatringshop

Awesome customer support from Nisha

Animemart Moe

Very helpful customer service whom spent over 2 weeks with me on a specific issue that I had (even though in the end I've come to learn that it was a mistake on my part).

Other than that, from my honest opinion, from using the free version of this app, I'd say that I get a lot more out of it than I do using a majority of paid apps.

Wild Spirit Creek

The app is fantastic, easy to use, and the support is fantastic. Really went in depth to investigate my problem, fix it and even make some placement requests I've had and no extra cost. Fantastic!

Pretty Fireplaces

Cool app and outstanding customer support! They customized the look and placement of "add to wishlist button" for us at no extra charge.

Trailmaster

I should say, the support team is superb! I got a small problem regarding the customizing the add to wishlist button (because the default template doesn't match with my theme style). I sent an email regarding that matter, and within 30 minutes one guy from Swym replied to my email and the next day the request has been delivered perfectly.

Page And Company Collection

Had a small issue with the install and reported it to their help via email, they responded and had the issue fixed within 15 minutes. Incredible service and the app is so powerful for its price point. Give this a try!

Garibaldi General

I am writing this review after receiving incredible support from Nisha at Swym, I originally uninstalled the app after I couldn't figure out how to change the default look/feel of it. I wanted something pretty specific, and Nisha reached out to me after the uninstall and convinced me to try it again. I'm glad I did - they customized it EXACTLY how I wanted it, and made sure everything was working as it should.

I haven't been using it enough to comment on how it helps, but I'm thoroughly impressed by the support. I can see the potential in this app and it's huge, I can't wait to see the results come in!