Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Casals Classical Lps Cds

Outstanding app and fantastic customer support. The app works exactly as advertised, is a truly useful addition for customers who visit your shop, and is both easy to use and elegant in design. Couldn't be better!!!

Iron Bean Games

Great app! Was so easy to plug into the store and got customer traction right away. Their support is amazing. Very responsive to my questions. I made a small site change that tripped up the app and they helped me solve it quickly to get my customer's wishlist running again.

Alphapresents

Very helpful. Their costumer service got back to me very quickly, and answered all my questions and coded special snippets for me at no extra cost. Truely a pleasure to work with.

Dresslikemommy Com

Good customer service. Great product. Highly recommended!

Shades Of Simplicity

The support desk is amazing! I need them to move something for me and without question and with the understanding of what I was asking they handled it! Love what they did and the app works perfect! Thank you!

Wudly

Just freaking awesome! It's so easy to install and customize and it looks like it came with the theme!! Love it!

London Clothing Company

Thanks for the great support and the nice free app

Naturally Devine Organics

Enjoy having this app on my shop. Recently worked with support Rep and adjustments were made quickly. Great customer service!

Haute Mood

I am very pleased with the customer service from this app. I had some questions regarding the app and I was helped immediately via email or live chat. I appreciate their concerns making sure that I was taken care off and all issues be resolved. Thanks A Lot!

Indie Collectibles

Customer service was a pleasure to work with, was able to solve my question in a timely manner with no hassle.