Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 3, 2017

We were so happy the day we found your app! Its everything we wanted. Thanks :)

Bougiee Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 3, 2017

ı am really happy with that app they help me too much time thanks.

Flyn Co Pl
Poland
Time spent using app: 22 days
August 3, 2017

So far looking really good, very fast and helpful customer service and support and the wishlist fits well on our fashion site!

Lazewear
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 2, 2017

Easy to use app! Great customer service and integration customization options. Great for extra sales.

The Hummingbird Lane
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 2, 2017

WOW! Your support has been incredible! I hope other store owners will be able to benefit from these modifications.

The West Wing Lives
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 31, 2017

thank you for this app. definitly a must have in your store. also, their support responds very fast and solve any problems you might have!

2mybaby
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited April 3, 2018

One of the must have apps. And an awesome customer support. I had to get some customisation and was able to get it done in less than a day. Thank you guys for helping me out with the customisation.

Colours Of Art Store
India
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 29, 2017

Runs so easy that far with excellent support too !!

Homcore Beta
Greece
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 28, 2017

Contacted Sywm for a little customisation - they got back to me via email within half an hour telling me that they'll have my request sorted within 1 working day. Next day everything was sorted and I've since had more customers!!! Thank you Nisha (also for your kind words)!!! ❤

Yadaina Aisha
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 27, 2017

Customer service is top notch! Quick response time, helpful staff, and best of all they handled my request without me having to move a finger. Saved me time and left me very satisfied.

Southern Sins Llc