Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Little Zen One

It's only been installed two weeks, but so far I am extremely happy with the app's functionality and ease of use, and the service from swym. I had another wishlist app that was quite limited in what it offered both my customers and myself. Plus, the swym team quickly and professionally granted my request to move the button on the product page. Thank you!

The Metalmark House

Extremely helpful! They customized the buttons to look like the other assets on my site and were very quick to respond. I would definitely recommend this product.

Tiger Nuts

They did a great job for us, and despite my "picky" design requests, they accommodated them all without any complaints. Well done!

Nail Mad

love it! works great! Indeed works as it should be.

Maryjaysfashion

Fantastic support, quick response every time, fab app :)

Tresfancy

Amazing customer service! Thank you

Hele Slevy

Absolutely great app. Easy to use, easy to setup and absolutely fantastic and fast customer service. Looks great on site and has many setup options to fit to any page. Nisha - thumbs up :-).
www.hoppi.cz

Portergulch

Easy to set up. And Wishlist customized the button to match my webpage without me even asking! Great customer service.

Charlotte Elizabeth Accessories

Brilliant app always there to help and improve your page

Hog Furniture

Great App, Excellent customer care. Highly recommended.Thank you guys, you wowed me with your quick response and recommendations to solving my challenges.
keep up the GOOD work!