Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Haute Mood

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am very pleased with the customer service from this app. I had some questions regarding the app and I was helped immediately via email or live chat. I appreciate their concerns making sure that I was taken care off and all issues be resolved. Thanks A Lot!

Indie Collectibles

Customer service was a pleasure to work with, was able to solve my question in a timely manner with no hassle.

Surfsidesupplyco

Great app, even better customer support! I cannot begin to describe how professional, and responsive this company has been in working with us to tailor the look and feel of this app to seem 100% organic to my store rather than something that looks like an additional add on. Would highly recommend!

Octo Treasures

I really like this wishlist app, great customer support

Made4life

I would like to explain my appreciation for the app developer, he did the customization I requested from him in one day.
Regarding the app itself I recommend every store owner want to increase engagement with his visitors to use this SWYM app, it is perfect and I personally touch its benefits to my store.
don't hesitate to use it and play with its settings.

Funky Moose Records

I wanted a wishlist on my website to see which products people are most interested in, without buying them. This app gives you a list of products people "liked", but not bought.
The positioning of the widgets was not great out of the box, but a quick email to the support staff and it was not only positioned to my liking but also adjusted to the height I needed it to be. I also made a request that is not that common, apparently, to move the flyout move on the left side of the site, which was also taken care of in no time... Thanks Anusha!

App: 5 stars. Support: 5 stars and then some.

Cloud 9 Expressions

Wishlist Plus was a great addition to our site. Very easy to implement and greatly enhances our customer experience. We understand that not every customer will purchase a Cloud 9 shirt on every visit. A wishlist is a great way for them to remember the products they loved last time they were on our site.

Amedete

Outstanding app! Customer service is absolutely wonderful. Proactively follow up until the issue is resolved.

Orthomenmedical

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great Works! I like the Wishlist Plus. Services is good!

Cindys Whimsical Bliss Studios

Time spent using app About 2 years

Customer service is fabulous! Installed Wishlist late in the evening on a Friday night. Decided I wanted help changing a color. Emailed and by 10pm they had made the change and wanted to make sure I was happy. Wow, can't remember the last time I experienced this level of customer service!!!!