Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Belleza Obsession

Beautiful, Professional and Crisp! Easy to use! :)

Snazzy Gourmet

WOW! Already one of our favorite apps. Installed yesterday and it was a breeze. We were going to wait for performance to review, but simply couldn't.

We configured as a menu item and button; see it in action here:

Highly recommend and props to the Swym team.

Gameporium

Very easy to install and great addition to my store.

Beauty Chocolate Ways To A Womans Heart

Wishlist Plus has turned out to be the BEST wish list app I have found so far!! Beautiful, professional, and EASY to install. Not to mention quick and awesome technical support (which ended up not being needed). Seamless process!!

Utopian Craftsmen

Amazing way to increase likability of products

Modern Prints

Very impressed with the time spent by the developers helping with the integration into my template. They were very responsive indeed, even at the weekend. I'm giving 4 stars rather than 5 because the code is about 15 lines longer than it needs to be - very clunky - I removed most of it. But I'm guessing this won't matter to most...
Looking forward to tying this Ap in with Stock Alerts by the same developers

Gadgetworld Ae

Update Sep 5, 2017: We have changed our theme and we had to set up the app again, Swym team have helped us again and fixed all the issues in no time. Great Service! This app is a must have.

Posted Mar 8, 2017: This app is essential especially that it is a feature rich Wishlist app that comes with smart notifications, engagement reports, excellent styling and customization, etc... And on top of that an excellent customer support. Soon we are upgrading our plan! This is a great addition to our store.

Duck In A Tub Bath And Body

I love the app, and the customer service is great. Recommended

Bsj Online

Fantastic customer service, super responsive and quick to implement the positioning change we required for our custom theme. Thank you!

Gift Moments