Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Red Fox Collective

Time spent using app About 3 years

I contacted support on two separate occasions. Each time they were very prompt in their response and helped me figure out both of my issues quickly and effectively. (Even with my very limited coding knowledge). While I do like their app on it's own, I like their customer service even more!

Todogswear

Time spent using app About 2 years

The perfect wishlist app! Super easy to install, gives great insights/reports and the customer service is spectacular!
I had a couple of issues getting access to the app because of changes on my shopify store and they were so quick to help by not only showing me what I did wrong, but fixing it for me too!
The support and app functionality continue to impress me! Check it out on my store: todogswear.ca

Skate Stuff Mall

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app and customer service is top notch! Very helpful with the install and customization part. They took the time to make it just right for my site.

Salttree

Time spent using app About 2 years

Good app. and very response !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uniquexapparel

Great app, and really fantastic support.

Spaceplatypus

Great app for offering a little extra functionality to your customers and encourage re-visits. Support was fantastic and offered to make adjustments to the app to fit my store better without me even asking. Highly recommend trying this out.

Scope U Out

Location New Zealand

The customer service offered by the Wishlist app team is the best i have ever received!

The team went out of their way to help me integrate the wishlist app into my store, making customisations where necessary.

The app itself is slick, easy to use for both customers and myself, and allows me to keep track of customer engagement.

One thing I like about the app is that customers now have somewhere to save products that they like, rather than adding a whole heap of products to their cart. This helps me to keep track of actual conversion rates, rather than these being thrown out by customers adding things to their cart so that they can compare them all. Now they can add them to their wishlist instead.

Thanks heaps to the team behind this app for implementing it for me.

Other customers wanting to see the app in action on a life store can check it out here - www.scopeuout.co.nz

Knus Home Decor

Location South Africa

Awesome app!!!!

Works like it should out of the box.

Costomer service is sonic the hedgehog

This is a gem and We at KNUS Home Decor would recomend this app.

Enjoy...... ;-)

Dentals Inc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

V fast and nice support indeed! highly recommended! no doubt.

Wwebshop

Location Croatia

I'm very pleased with communication and team behind Whishlist Plus. They've done a great job and fullfilled all my expectations. Keep up the good work.