Reviews (2,079)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for boosting customer retention and enhancing targeted marketing. They praise its affordability, easy customization, and smooth integration. Features like back-in-stock alerts, gift lists, and guest wishlist are seen as game-changers. The support team is frequently commended for their prompt and professional service. Merchants also appreciate the insightful metrics, mobile integration via REST API, and the app's ability to engage undecided customers. The app's potential to generate extra profit and the support team's dedication to resolving issues promptly are also highly praised.

Edited August 28, 2019

Very attentive dev team! Would recommend installing the app to test it out.

It doesn't seem to have too much traction in terms of intended purpose (yet!) but I will continue to test out over the coming weeks.

Different apps work for different businesses - so let's just wait and see.

Thanks again!

Alice & Blair
July 23, 2020

Wow, the support is AMAZING and I think I really will like the app. I will let you know later on, launching soon =)

D.O. Design Only
Sweden
June 28, 2017

This app is very helpful since give customers the option to keep their favorite cloths.

Saed Gifts
September 3, 2019

A great app to have in your shop. I had a couple of problems getting it set up, but received 5 star service from their customer support team. Everything got set up correctly as a result, and it's a great addition to my shop. I highly recommend!

Ecostork
June 2, 2023

best customer service ever, very supportive and they replied to me very quickly and provided solutions for all my issues
thanx and keep it up

WoodWorkersEG
Egypt
January 15, 2019

Added this app and is running. Needed some assistance and was arranged super quick and friendly. Looking forward to seeing the app inaction and hope many customers will use it

DOLLY by Le Petit Tom ®
Netherlands
Almost 5 years using the app
March 18, 2017

Really great app, easy to use with plenty of customization. Very handy for customers and I love the cute little hearts next to our products! Top notch customer service as well, very quick, friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

Trialymctrial
September 9, 2018

Nice app! I am currently using free plan, I reached out to support team and they embedded a pretty Wishlist button on my header, very fast and helpful.

I'mLime
Hungary
January 3, 2019

Wonderful app and great help from Kristnan (the support team) on integrating it on my website. I would 100% recommend it to anyone who wants a free option to start with (if you a just starting) but also a great upgraded plan with tons of nice features.

Red Stag & Hind
Hong Kong SAR
April 7, 2020

Very nice app and a very helpfull Customer Service.
Thanks a lot. I'm very happy to install it and i can just recommend it.

Bio Online