Wishlist Plus

Customers who favorite items spend more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Lucky Lotus Adult Boutique

Wonderful app and great support!

Thebellyringshop

Love this ap! Works a treat and the support team were absolutely amazing when I wanted to make cosmetic changes. I can't believe its free. Wonderful work guys, thank you!!!!!

Amiki Knits

Great App! Super easy to install. Customer support is exceptional. They anticipated my websites individual needs without having to ask. Lovely personal experience, doesn't make you feel like another number in the queue. Highly recommended.

Bellowsunlimited

Excellent app. Gives a very professional feel to my site! Had some teething problems but the support is exceptional, quick replies and keen to help me. First class

True Talon

WOW - fantastic service from the Swym Team.

I mentioned a couple of improvements and within a couple of hours one important one had been implemented for us.

The other improvement is on their list already so we are happy to wait for it.

I can't rate their service higher than five stars but a big thanks from us here at www.truetalon.com

The Gift And Gadget Guys

First off - great customer support from Arvind. He replies to emails quickly and helps out the best he can. Even made a couple of improvements after we made a request.

Works well and set-up is super easy.

Thanks from The Gift and Gadget Guys (www.giftandgadgetguys.co.nz)

Rattanimports

Downloaded the App for my store. Had a certain question about some customizations I wanted to make - the team was super responsive and effective. I was pleasantly surprised with the look and feel of the app, and I am also excited about offering it to my customer base =)

Gaabdesigns

Have just installed this app and I am sure it will assist in increasing sales on my website. The developers have been excellent to deal with from the initial questions pre- installation to making my required changes once the app was installed. All emails were answered quickly and efficiently and changes made within 24 hours of installation. Very highly recommended. Would not hesitate to deal with them again. A very smooth and positive outcome.

Vastranostra

Very good, very easy to use app. Excellent, excellent support! Really I can't say this enough. Though their general customization options are limited, the Swym team has gone above and beyond to meet my very specific requirements keeping the carefully constructed look and feel of my site in mind! I am truly very impressed. Kudos!

Rustandfray

Very good app. Easy to use, convenient and does what it's supposed to do. Creates a nice wishlist for the user and provides helpdul metrics for the shop. Great, fast support.
Keep up the good work!