Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 19, 2017

Excellent app! Within some minutes, customers were already building their Wishlists. And the best customer service indeed, helped me setting up the button in the Quick View of my products and also fixed a problem that I didn't even notice! Thank you so much! A must have!

Hear Me Roar Kids
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 11, 2017

Excellent customer service and a super responsive team! :) We had a few small glitches along the way but nothing they couldn't iron out for us within 12 hours.

Would recommend!

Nordik Living
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 10, 2017

The support team is very helpful and efficient. We were having some alignment issues with the wishlist button and they managed to help us solved it in 2 days time. Thanks and hope the service quality remains, if not better :)

Sprizy
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 9, 2017

I received amazing customer support from Nisha. Team is very efficient and friendly. Highly recommend!

Prima Perfume
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 9, 2017

Awesome customer support from Nisha

Thatringshop
Singapore
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 6, 2017

Very helpful customer service whom spent over 2 weeks with me on a specific issue that I had (even though in the end I've come to learn that it was a mistake on my part).

Other than that, from my honest opinion, from using the free version of this app, I'd say that I get a lot more out of it than I do using a majority of paid apps.

Animemart Moe
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 5, 2017

The app is fantastic, easy to use, and the support is fantastic. Really went in depth to investigate my problem, fix it and even make some placement requests I've had and no extra cost. Fantastic!

Wild Spirit Creek
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 2, 2017

Cool app and outstanding customer support! They customized the look and placement of "add to wishlist button" for us at no extra charge.

Pretty Fireplaces
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 29, 2016

I should say, the support team is superb! I got a small problem regarding the customizing the add to wishlist button (because the default template doesn't match with my theme style). I sent an email regarding that matter, and within 30 minutes one guy from Swym replied to my email and the next day the request has been delivered perfectly.

Trailmaster
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 20, 2016

Had a small issue with the install and reported it to their help via email, they responded and had the issue fixed within 15 minutes. Incredible service and the app is so powerful for its price point. Give this a try!

Page And Company Collection