Wishlist Plus , 2,013 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy integration, user-friendly features, and exceptional customer service. It's praised for its reliable wishlist creation and management, valuable customer preference metrics, and customization capabilities. The app is affordable and accessible to all business sizes. Standout features include a guest wishlist and popular marketing integrations. The support team is known for their quick and efficient responses.

January 8, 2023

Very quick to respond and very helpful. Able to customise my wishlist look and feel very easily. Thanks very much

Habitat Aesthetic
August 31, 2022

After another shopify upgrade the wish list feature stopped working - along with a few other things like our font settings. Contacted swim and the tech helped to figure things out and now it's working.

Strand Tea Company
Almost 2 years using the app
November 21, 2018

Great Customer Support, really helpfull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admire Dogs
Edited June 4, 2020

I needed a WISHLIST APP for my website. This App is perfect. I am very satisfied with the quick answer to my questions. I'll recommend this App to anyone who needs a WISHLIST. Great APP!

fashioninusa
October 21, 2016

Swym has gone above and beyond my expectations for a free app. After fumbling with code for a couple other wishlist type apps, Swym was easy to install and their support provided epic service when I needed help. I hope they make more apps for Shopify.

Polepunzel
March 31, 2017

Wonderful app. Easy to customize, and there are many great free and premium features. The customer service is outstanding and I would recommend this app to any ecommerce owner out there. Thank you Wishlist+

Zen By Design
March 5, 2021

A MUST HAVE for every store. The support team helped me with a few issues that I had in a timely manner & I am happy. Thank you so much for the fantastic service :) Highly recommend this app!

Adorbs Online

superb wishlist retarget people

Levient
India
October 14, 2020

It's great because when I contact you by email, I get a reply very quickly. Even if you don't understand something, you will get an answer immediately, which is very helpful.

ニシナらくらく店舗受取サービス
Japan
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited September 6, 2017

Fantastic application and above-fantastic support. Thanks Nisha!

Update: Their extended support is astonishing and would recommend to anyone wanting a great wishlist app. Keep up the great work!

Bedsama