Wishlist Plus , 2,020 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy integration, user-friendly features, and exceptional customer service. It's praised for its reliable wishlist creation and management, valuable customer preference metrics, and customization capabilities. The app is affordable and accessible to all business sizes. Standout features include a guest wishlist and popular marketing integrations. The support team is known for their quick and efficient responses.

September 20, 2019

Easy set up, fantastic service with 1 little issue with my store. Looks great and was exactly what I was expecting.

Go Dive Tasmania
March 24, 2023

While the setup seemed dauting at first, when I reached out to support, they were FAST to get back to me and handled all of my hickups almost immediately. Phenominal customer support.

Relentless Rebel Apparel
November 10, 2016

Have just installed this app and I am sure it will assist in increasing sales on my website. The developers have been excellent to deal with from the initial questions pre- installation to making my required changes once the app was installed. All emails were answered quickly and efficiently and changes made within 24 hours of installation. Very highly recommended. Would not hesitate to deal with them again. A very smooth and positive outcome.

Gaabdesigns
August 16, 2018

Adding this app was really easy; customizing the colors and style was easy. Support was super fast, too. I needed to add something and expected it to take a day or two....it was done in a matter of hours :) Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Proshowstore
Edited April 29, 2020

Highly recommend, Support will listen to everything you would like changed and have the additions done in a timely manner. Thanks Again

Char-le-maine | Luxury Baby & Children's Wear

SOCO foods Co.,Ltd
Japan
24 days using the app
February 14, 2019

Works great! Awesome Customer Service and software team! Just what my customers needed. Recommended for sure!

Sweet Designs Shoppe
About 23 hours using the app
Edited January 12, 2021

good enough, I'll check better later. Thank you for suppport. I had some issue that was was fast resolved, thank you.

The Lord Of The Magic
Mexico
22 days using the app
September 19, 2017

Great app and great customer service. Does exactly what it says, and adds a little touch for our customers.

Cossamia
About 21 hours using the app
June 1, 2018

I downloaded the app few days ago and I loved it! Very efficient because customers can save to their wishlist and come back later to buy the items they chose. The customer support team is very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Twist And Shake