Wishlist Plus , 2,012 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its reliable functionality and user-friendly interface. It integrates seamlessly with platforms like Klaviyo and offers a range of customization options. While its pricing is generally reasonable, some premium features may be costly for small businesses. Standout features include a guest wishlist, social sharing, and automated notifications for price drops and stock availability. The support team is responsive and efficient, enhancing the shopping experience and adding value to stores.

March 24, 2023

While the setup seemed dauting at first, when I reached out to support, they were FAST to get back to me and handled all of my hickups almost immediately. Phenominal customer support.

Relentless Rebel Apparel
November 10, 2016

Have just installed this app and I am sure it will assist in increasing sales on my website. The developers have been excellent to deal with from the initial questions pre- installation to making my required changes once the app was installed. All emails were answered quickly and efficiently and changes made within 24 hours of installation. Very highly recommended. Would not hesitate to deal with them again. A very smooth and positive outcome.

Gaabdesigns
August 16, 2018

Adding this app was really easy; customizing the colors and style was easy. Support was super fast, too. I needed to add something and expected it to take a day or two....it was done in a matter of hours :) Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Proshowstore
Edited April 29, 2020

Highly recommend, Support will listen to everything you would like changed and have the additions done in a timely manner. Thanks Again

Char-le-maine | Luxury Baby & Children's Wear

SOCO foods Co.,Ltd
Japan
24 days using the app
February 14, 2019

Works great! Awesome Customer Service and software team! Just what my customers needed. Recommended for sure!

Sweet Designs Shoppe
About 23 hours using the app
Edited January 12, 2021

good enough, I'll check better later. Thank you for suppport. I had some issue that was was fast resolved, thank you.

The Lord Of The Magic
Mexico
22 days using the app
January 3, 2022

Great so far! Customer service assisted me quickly with installment help and the app works easy on our site. It's great being able to see what people are adding to their list as we try to utilize this information to better their experiences with our shop.

Brimstone&Bone, Co.
September 18, 2018

Very easy to set up and looks great. Looking forward to seeing the increase in sales results. IdleBird

IdleBird
September 19, 2017

Great app and great customer service. Does exactly what it says, and adds a little touch for our customers.

Cossamia