Reviews (2,079)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for boosting customer retention and enhancing targeted marketing. They praise its affordability, easy customization, and smooth integration. Features like back-in-stock alerts, gift lists, and guest wishlist are seen as game-changers. The support team is frequently commended for their prompt and professional service. Merchants also appreciate the insightful metrics, mobile integration via REST API, and the app's ability to engage undecided customers. The app's potential to generate extra profit and the support team's dedication to resolving issues promptly are also highly praised.

June 6, 2021

I'm using the app for our ecommerce website and it's run correctly. I have received a very good and quick support too, to set up the app on my store. Thank you guys.

Dakire
Italy
Edited September 14, 2021

Easy to set up and does the job very well. I created a custom wishlist page and I needed some assistance, the support was quick and to the point. Great app!

Lola Dré
September 9, 2018

Although we have not been using the app for very long we can say without a doubt that the customer service is very responsive when handling problems. Professional and timely. We definitely recommend the use of the app as it is extremely customizable even on the free version.

Tinklet Jewelry
4 months using the app
October 15, 2020

The support team is amazing. Quick Email response with professional assistance even for the free plan, that surprised me. Recommended.

colorscalender
Hong Kong SAR
Edited November 14, 2019

I have had great support from the team in setting up the app and it looks very good. Lets hope it performs as well as the support do!

Looking forward to seeing in use with customers....

SteedaEU
Netherlands
Edited October 5, 2020

App barely functioned, which is not a huge issue; Plenty alternatives out there. The issue is that this app left an abundance of its code throughout many files when uninstalled, causing unnecessary files to load, formatting issues, etc. The app developers sent a guide to remove the code. I'm updating review to show that they provide satisfactory customer service, despite the issues with the app.

Adventure Emporium
4 months using the app
Swym Corporation replied October 3, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review and I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. With regards to removing the app, we lose access to removing out code the moment you uninstall the app and that prevents us from cleaning up all our files - am sorry about that but it is unfortunately a limitation that we can't do much about. We've documented the steps to remove any remnants in this detailed blog post(https://swym.it/how-do-i-clean-up-my-store-after-i-uninstall-wishlist-plus/) but our support team will help you with the removal as well if you like.

April 22, 2021

Wishlist Plus is a must. They helped me set everything up for my personal website. Highly recommend!

Pirkey
Edited August 10, 2020

My biggest feedback is allow better formatting of the email(s) sent to clients -such as a low stock.

Artes Del Mundo
3 months using the app
April 25, 2022

I recently installed this app and had some issues coding it into my store, the team were super helpful and had it sorted straightaway for me so my customers can now enjoy using it. Thank you :)

Studio B
Ireland
June 19, 2017

Perfect App! easy to install and ready to go ! Excellent support service especially Nisha - professional and very helpful, thanks very much!

Lqtech