Wishlist Plus , 1,980 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its wishlist creation and management features, noting its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and customization capabilities. The support team is frequently praised for their quick and efficient assistance. The app's integration with platforms like Klaviyo is also appreciated. Some merchants reported increased conversion rates after implementation. However, a few found the premium features expensive and desired more analytics and customization options.

February 17, 2023

Support helped me integrate the wishlist on my collection page. The paid plans offer many useful features that allow you to scale your business. If you are serious about succeeding with your store, this app has got you covered.

AICLECTIC
Germany
About 14 hours using the app
November 5, 2019

The support team was really helpful. They helped me get the look of the wishlist button the way I wanted it. But since my online store is quite new, I still have yet to see someone adds anything to the wishlist.

Mystic Full Moon
17 days using the app
June 11, 2021

Worse app ever... Completely overtook my store. Change "add to cart" to "add to wishlist" and then when I uninstalled it, I now have no button at all. I had 5 potential customers on my site and they couldn't even think to buy anything because there wasn't an option.

JBNL Curiosity Shop
16 days using the app
Swym Corporation replied June 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our app codes are designed to inject the Add to Wishlist button dynamically on the product pages, without making any changes to the product page theme/liquid files. By doing that, we will make sure that the performance of other elements on your store is not altered in any way - especially the critical elements of the store like that of Add to cart. Purchase activity and conversion are critical measures for us and we have ensured that our app codes don't come in the way of any functionalities of your store that impacts these metrics.

We noticed that you have uninstalled the app and we are sorry to see you go. If you would like us to set up the app on a non-live theme and verify the functionalities, we can surely help in doing that. Our support team has reached out to you over an email with this information. You can reply to that email or write to us at support@swymcorp.com and one of us can surely assist you further.

September 14, 2017

Costumer service is very good, the app works fine, a bit slow when the page loading but overall good and free product! Very recommend!

We Shine Shop
Israel
13 days using the app
June 25, 2018

Amazing support. They solved and answered my questions very quickly via Live Chat.

Purepacific Com
About 10 hours using the app
March 16, 2019

This app is very useful for only store business. This will helps your online store for marketing strategy. Thanks

ShopiTreat
Saudi Arabia
10 days using the app
Edited September 24, 2021

We had a few hiccups to start but only because we had to transfer data from one wish list app over to Swym. However - now that we are set up and everything is running, we are very happy with this app! It's quite easy to get it set up and running, and it seems to be working great!

Honey Bee Stamps
9 days using the app
March 8, 2017

Very impressed with the time spent by the developers helping with the integration into my template. They were very responsive indeed, even at the weekend. I'm giving 4 stars rather than 5 because the code is about 15 lines longer than it needs to be - very clunky - I removed most of it. But I'm guessing this won't matter to most...
Looking forward to tying this Ap in with Stock Alerts by the same developers

Modern Prints
8 days using the app
October 21, 2022

Great support!
I struggled to get the wishlist visible on my website. I got a quick response to my question and the issue was solved really quickly.
Thanks!

Mel'tz Antwerp
Belgium
About 8 hours using the app
Edited November 5, 2017

I installed this app and was pleasantly surprised with how it fitted seamlessly into our theme - take a look at www.angelanddove.com. I was easily able to make the heart and 'add to wishlist' link on our product pages the same colour as the other buttons. I wanted the wishlist link to be in the header by the basket instead of the default floating button, which involved a bit of custom code. I wasn't quite sure how to do this, but Support sent me a link with the code snippet which was easy to install. Response time was very quick - even on a Sunday. The only thing that seems a little unintuitive is how to remove an item from your wishlist - the delete 'cross' is not very easy to see on the product image in the wishlist pop-up window, and after you've clicked it you then need to refresh the product page before the item is removed from your wishlist. This could be a bit confusing / frustrating for customers. However, overall I would still recommend this app as it looks good and installation is straightforward with great support.

Angel Dove