Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping | Reviews

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Mourel

They went above and beyond to help me set up my store. The app itself was very helpful when it comes to drop shipping. They have many options, and built it templates to choose from. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thisshirtismine

Excellent customer service so far. They really try everything they can to make it fit your needs. The importing itself looks promising in this stage and does give more flexibility than I've expected.

Indomartshop

I'm very impressed with Syncee, Very helpful guys .. thanks

Zamage

Awesome app and customer service!

Decorateyourspace

Customer service is great

They have helped me so much
Its been great!!!

Definitely recommend
I spent hours each day uploading products until i come across this app which is hard when you have little kids!!!

They have been a life saver literally

Blondiezone

I was struggle with my vendors feed for over a year since i found this app. Imre and Akos are very helpful and they manage to spare me tons of work just for a couple of days. Now i can rest and focus on running my business.

Thank you !

Wcrshop

good support, most important thing!

Mozrfashion

One of the best i met in shopify . they have Excellent support system ...thanks a lot for being there when i need most

Purple Pleasure People

Amazing customer service. Very helpful and knowledgable.
Akos is very easy to talk to and listens to what you need.

Fietsgoeroe Nl

Syncee is giving us the opportunity to automate maintaining the stock of our dropship vendors. The app also saved a lot of time when we were starting with our shop, by importing all the products.

Thanks Syncee!