Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Momentsmarketplace

Very helpful, help system through the chat was definitely appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

March 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate it. Let us know if you need help at any stage. :)

ukuwi now ltd

I used this app to dropship all my items. It makes life so much easier! Especially the auto-order feature. The staff are always helpful to the point of even doing it for you. Thank you for making my first business journey a breeeeeze!

March 3, 2021

It was our pleasure to help you. We are thrilled that your first business journey started with our app, and it went smoothly. We hope it will be a long-lasting journey together. :)

konobe.shop

I initially used the app to access a specific supplier and their products, but have found so many more great items. The Help Centre is easy to follow and Live-Chat great for getting in touch with a real person which is crucial when learning a new app and why I've given a 5-Star rating - thanks Melinda, Richard and Syncee Team (Yes, I've used Live-Chat a few times now)

March 2, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, and it means a lot to us. We always try to meet the expectations of our users, and we are glad we were successful.

If you have any questions or need assistance, just let us know. :)

contact.hu

Perfect app with very professional support. Which can answer every question you might have and help you with the sync. Barvo

March 1, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service. :)

Gardino

Syncee turned out to be the perfect solution for our Shopify - ERP sync, so I can only recommend them! Their support is top notch, they are answering our needs very quickly and quite efficiently. The dropshipping feature also looks promising, so don't hesitate to add their app to your shopify store!

March 1, 2021

We're happy that you found our app perfect for you. We appreciate you being our user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. :)

LEGO® Store Srbija

Very flexible service for retailers to update product database or to create feeds for services. Simple UI with fast speed with around 1000 products.

March 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. :)

JOLIGIFT.UK

As a e-store owner, I had 3 issues. - Find suppliers with great products to sell and refresh these timely
- Upload relevant and on trend products into my store
- Keeping these products stock updated within my various catalogues
Syncee has pretty much been able to support me achieving these three goals. Per example, Prior to using Syncee it was a nightmare to get one of my suppliers catalogue up to date as they didn't have a modern system in place allowing us to sync said stock. The icing in the cake with Syncee is probably their customer service. There is always someone happily ready to support with different challenges and their learning tool is also a great addition.

March 1, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for your feedback. :)
Those you have mentioned are only a few that we are working hard on to provide the best user-friendly app for e-stores. We are always broadening our Marketplace with the best, up-to-date products provided by suppliers from all over the world.
It's still good to hear we could assist our users and they are satisfied with our service.
Don't forget; we are here for you any time you need help. :)

Kahdro

Grabbing products on the marketplace and connecting with the Shopify store is easy. Great help by the customer support as well!

March 1, 2021

Thank you for this great review! We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with our app and Customer Service. :)

Belle Lea

Don't waste your time or money. I had the app for months and contacted alot of the suppliers on here to use their products and had no response, so I deleted the app and they still charged me for another month and will not give me a refund.

February 24, 2021

Hello Nic,

We want to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with a listed supplier.

Please be aware that each of our suppliers undergoes a serious pre-screening before being listed on our Marketplace. In general, we do not have to interfere in the relationship (communication) between retailers and suppliers. Syncee is solely responsible for the product management and the compliance of the products on our Marketplace.

Besides, as suppliers have to meet the listed supplier’s requirements, they can also decide whether they want to work with a retailer. Since they invest a lot of time and money building their brands, their primary purpose to work with stores that fit their branding criteria.

Our Support Team was always here for you, and we are still here to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

Yours sincerely,
The Syncee Team

Accezorix

I used this app to start a webshop, and even though it can be a little hard to work with, they are helpful and keep developing tools that makes it easy to sell your products

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Our primary purpose is to provide the best user-friendly environment, including our app and Customer Service. We're happy that you have felt it and were satisfied with it. Don't forget, if you need help at any stage, we are here for you. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58