Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

petipetishop

acabo de llegar a esta aplicacion y es de reseñar varias cosas, la cantidad de protuctos tan grande que posee, los precios y lo facil de usar que es la aplicacion, yo recomiendo esta app

Karasna

They helped me migrate my products from my unique system (from csv) to Shopify. This process is very fast and helpful to us!The support is really helpful and always tries their best to solve my problems.
I can recommend it to everyone who wants to manage their products automatically.

Darkest Hour Apparel

UPDATE: response to you... Actually NO my CSV file IS CORRECT If you look at my site now its PERFECT just the way it was supposed to be. YOU were not doing it correct.. IN FACT there are MANY items we didn't even have showing in my store.. Second... its 2:43am go figure you are responding to me now... almost 3am Pacific Standard time.. so yes that's true yet again... you strung me along to keep taking money from me KNOWING you couldn't do the job that I and my new team did in 20 minutes. It wasn't hard. It was so easy it made me very pissed that you couldn't get it right. I looked back at when we started together and its actually be since Jan 2020 so its been almost a year that I have been dealing with this from your company. YOU FAILED ME. You could just own up to it and admit you and your team couldn't do it correctly. I want my money back. You know you couldn't do the job correctly. I have photos proving that I emailed you guys multiple times telling you that your dropship vendors are not responding and NOTHING was done about it. I have been VERY patient but now im done. Im done being nice.. you can be a good business person by admitting that you have struggled with this for almost a year and admit your wrong doing. Instead you made me believe that my file was bad and kept having me check in with you weekly to get this fixed non stop. It was a botched job and you know it. FOR THAT and for the money I shlepped out to your company you owe me a damn apology if not my money back. Hell id consider removing this review. I have 300+ emails with my constant issues, PAGES and PAGES of chat threads of my issues. How can you even come here and pretend to the world otherwise. Unreal ........ People watch out... I hate to leave this review but I had one of the worst experiences I have EVER had in my life with ANY company with this company. FIRST- If you live in the US this company will really be hard to deal with because they are not in the US so their times that they can help you are VERY late at night . I have been up till 3am countless nights waiting for them to help me through the issues and because of the time difference it was VERY inconvenient. SECOND- while they did try their best to help me on what I thought was a hard task because this has been literally MONTHS of dealing with issues it turns out it wasn't difficult at all in fact once I figured it out how to do it yesterday it took me no kidding 20 minutes what took them FREAKING MONTHS and they STILL didn't get it right. I ended up cancelling my subscription and now im doing it myself. INSANE ... I am so beyond pissed that I wasted 9 months with this company messing up my product feeds etc.. THIRD - we have shoes in the store that have the word " hidden heel" in the title because that is the style of shoes. This app would HIDE my freaking shoes that had any word "hidden" in the title. They tried to blame my vendor turns out NOPE it wasn't the csv file or my vendor is was them. I have a new company now and they laughed at the ridiculous amount of crap this company has put me through and let me warn you now... THIS IS NOT the company you want messing with your store. My feeds are so screwed up I had to deleted over 8000 shoes in my store and now im fixing everything with my new company. The reps were nice and I know they meant well but the lack of knowledge of simple CSV file uploading is not there. FOURTH- I tried several of their dropshippers ALSO a ton of problems with them too. They either charge WAY more for shipping than what is listed in the account OR they dont answer when we have orders. I wrote Syneee about these issues and they said " we will contact them for you" Know one ever got back to me so I refunded 10 orders because of these issues. I don't think they screen their vendors. So with that being said... good luck Syncee.. You stole me of my sanity for 9 months, "Stole" my money and ruined my store.

November 21, 2020

Dear Kristen,

Let me reply to your points one by one because I feel your claims do not cover reality.

FIRST, our support team is working 03:00 AM - 05:30 PM EST (UTC -5) from Monday to Friday every working day. As you know we always try to reply to any question via chat or email in the shortest time, or if you want we can call you and talk on the phone.

SECOND, we spend many hours, days to fix your CSV, because the structure of the CSV was not correct. We tried to explain to you, but somehow you did not understand it could not be used to upload or update your products. If you opened it in an editor you received the structural error message immediately. We work with various file structures every day from all over the world, we can fix most of them in a few minutes, so we do have the knowledge to help also for you!

THIRD, we have set up your task in many ways, because you could not explain exactly how you want to upload your products to your store, there was no feedback from you for any of these setups. In Syncee there are flexible setup options to create products, but you have to make it clear what you want, and of course, the supplier data should contain what you want. We have many satisfied users who use Syncee without any issue.

FOURTH, all our listed suppliers are checked before they listed in our marketplace. But we always suggest to build up direct and long term connection with the suppliers. In Syncee you can find the contact details of all of our suppliers so you can contact them any time in any issues, so you do not have to wait for the reply. This is how trading works in the offline and online world for many years!

Of course, if you want to give us a new try, you know we are always here to help you!

Akos
CEO of Syncee

Bleu Seas

The app is a little hard to naviagate but their customer service department is awsome! They really take the extra steps to help you and try to make sure you have all the expertise you need.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. Furthermore, we appreciate your kind words about our customer service; this is our main goal to meet our users' expectations.

The L.A. District

Amazing app!. I have tried many other feed sync apps but I believe Syncee is really great. Customer service is very reliable and supportive which is the most important factor to me. I believe every dropshipper should use or atleast try Syncee.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and heartfelt endorsement! We're glad that you love the unique experience that we provide at Syncee, and we appreciate you helping to share our service with other dropshippers. You will always be a welcomed user.

GoShopping

Really useful App with great functionality and reasonable rates. 1 or 2 little UI issues, but nothing that's breaks the experience. And if there is an issue, the customer support team is super responsive and helpful.

November 17, 2020

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of Syncee. I'm glad you had a good experience with our Customer Service. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. :)

tempus4u

Sometimes the app is slow uploading when searching for products. I know, there are alot of products on it, so of course it takes some time. but it is sometimes anoying. But the reason I give it 5 stars is that the customer care is astonishing good. Always kind and helpful and that is important for someone like me, that is all new to this. I feel in good hands here and the reply here is fast.

November 17, 2020

Martin, thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good and the bad elements you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We're grateful for users like you. :)

B's Shop Tampa

I had no idea where to start when it came to dropshipping, but Melinda was amazing! She took her time to help me and get my store set up. Great customer service and user friendly. 10/10 would recommend.

November 17, 2020

We're so glad you like Melinda’s work! We’ll pass along the kind words. Also, appreciate your feedback. We are so lucky to have users like you. :)

jofashop.com

Great application and immediate, fast and decisive availability.they solved the problem with just a few clicks

November 12, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. :)

Aberwie

great app, very good customer support! Im creating my first shop and Im glad i found it, adding products is not an easy task for a newbie

November 11, 2020

Ilja, thank you so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53