Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

The 24/7 Basket

One of the best app in the market, you can adjust so many parameters from their website and then just sync.

September 6, 2021

We are happy you love our application, thank you for your kind review :) In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it!

Helico.pro

Great app! It is very functional, mighty yet simple, intuitive and beautiful. Would recommend for any dropshipping.

September 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, you are amazing! :) We are happy you love our application, and that you are here with us. If anytime you have a question relating to Syncee, always feel free to let us know about it.

Leiame Luxe

Apps and customer service is great. For Datafeed Manager, it will be good if the app is able to sync the order directly to the supplier.

September 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you are here with us and love our service. Your opinion is really important for us, thank you for sharing your thoughts about the Syncee DataFeed Manager. If you anytime find suppliers on Syncee Marketplace whose products you like, you can also start using our automated order data sync feature as well :)

HAIRMONY

Amazing app for dropshippers, very user friendly. Really nice support team who helped me when i got stuck. I really recommend Syncee.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your kind words :) We are happy you are satisfied with both how our app works and our customer support as well. In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it.

hatnbag

The support team is really great :) The application is also very successful. I also use it in my other store.I advise

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are using Syncee with more online stores of yours! In case of any questions, we will be always here to help you :)

Airsoft Mania Europe

I needed a reliable app that could synchronise the products on my website via an XML feed. After trying out several, I chose Syncee and am quite happy with it. I don't use any of the dropshipping functions they offer, I just use the XML synchronisation function for two websites I manage. The cost is perhaps a bit high given that I manage a lot of products and only use part of the app's functionality. Very good customer support, very fast.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy you are satisfied with Syncee's XML synchronization function and our customer support. We are glad we could help to make the management of your product data easier. In case of any question, always feel free to contact us.

leadingadgetsnewegg

Tried to use the app as a supplier, I scheduled a demo, changed my schedule, and even before we had the call they just decided to ban my account and cancel the demo (we have over 2K different unique products in the US)

August 26, 2021

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and we are happy to discuss this at length with you as we always aim to improve our service based on reviews. However, there are certain criteria at Syncee that must be followed in order to become a supplier, and we always carefully review potential suppliers’ information. We believe that there is no reason for an uncalled for review as we have communicated to you why we are unable to list you.

We apologise again, please do contact us if necessary.

youcanfindall

the team is very nice , helpful and kind simply waiting to use the app regarding receiving order and have sales

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, we are always here to help. Welcome to our community! :)

TisanaFashion

SYNCEE makes the client believe that the app is free and when you cancel the subscription they want to be charging you $ 79 to be able to uninstall it, 3 months have passed they still have not reimbursed me the $ 79 that they stole from me, they are THIEVES

eSaria

I have used other dropshipping apps like Oberlo, but this app has been a huge help and far and away the best supplier app! You can easily find suppliers that ship to specific locations, pricing rules are very easy to use and efficient, and product syncing to the shopify store is extremely easy. The only suggestion I would have is for them to find a way to add Automated Shopify collections to the app, but this is a minor detail that doesn't take away from the app at all.

August 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy you are satisfied with our application and service. You are amazing! :) Also, thank you for your kind suggestion on how we could improve further!