Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Aberwie

great app, very good customer support! Im creating my first shop and Im glad i found it, adding products is not an easy task for a newbie

November 11, 2020

Ilja, thank you so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. :)

tific

I used this app and it has good supplier and support is imaging. whenever I need any question they are very helpful.

November 10, 2020

Experiences like yours are far too common. We're so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. We're also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Kitchens & Home

I tried other Apps to import CSV and keep in daily sync from suppliers and this one just stood out as easy to map with a drag and drop interface. - no hassle. The help team has been able to fix my self made errors within minutes and above and beyond helpful. The market integration makes adding new stock from new suppliers a breeze

November 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. Your story is incredible; thank you for sharing that with us! It's wonderful that Syncee has made such a difference for you. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best users share their experiences. We're glad we were able to meet your expectations! :)

Boutiquefast

November 9, 2020

I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know! :)

Country Gear UK

I have used this app in our new country clothing store and it is fantastic! No more manually updating stock levels for 300+ products! I had a couple of questions and the support team answered them straight away and helped me solve my problem :)

November 9, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you have a fantastic time with us, using Syncee. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. :)

YourBestOnlineStore

Amazing team. Very helpful and professional. They always there when you need them. Highly recommended!!

November 9, 2020

This review made our day! We appreciate it and our Support Team is here for you whenever you need help. :)

ImpressDress.eu

The support department responded to all the questions with great quality and promptness, and before ordering the subscription, I clarified my expectations. Thanks for your patience and quick response

November 9, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Hopefully, it will be a long journey together. :)

Ladybird Vapours ltd

I have used this app to add products from my wholesaler for drop shipping to my website - currently speaking to Friderika on chat and she is completing the tasks for me - very helpful and would highly recommend - thank you

November 4, 2020

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being our user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. :)

Urbans Kingdom

I will not get tired of recommending this application. It has countless products to add to your store. The best of all is the team behind it, always ready to help you. They are an incredible team. Fantastic!

November 4, 2020

On behalf of us at Syncee, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review of our app! We are thrilled that you enjoy using Syncee. :)

mummycart

Richard was very helpful and swift in resolving my query and understood my problem , very quick considering it was Friday evening

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-stars as we strive to provide just that for all our users. :)