Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

ontheedge.buy

Syncee's customers service is the best! Very quick response and friendly as wel. I am a supplier and they really take the time to show the listing to me, so I can tell them how I want it to look. Very happy with them, thanks a lot!

October 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. It means a lot to us. Please, anytime you have a question, always feel free to let us know about it, we are always here to help.

IkonicStudios Apparel

First of all, I've read the many reviews and to be honest, the reviews that people post with a 1 star rating are incorrect. People need to understand that Syncee can only use the data that come in from a feed. If you you are missing fields or data, then that is the fault of the actual vendor creating the original file and not Syncee who is just pulling the data. As far as support is concerned, they are amazing. I have been working with Roland who has mapped and even made some customizations to my feed and all this while I was still under the trial and without taking a penny from me. Once they got my feed setup, I then subscribed and support has still been amazing. I am running a store with over 1000 items and to be honest, I thought this was going to be a long process but wow, these guys quickly got this going. I honestly don't know how those bad reviews could have even happened because you have 14 days to get it figured out and they will even do test runs with up to 30 products until they get it right and not once did they pressure me to buy a package. I bought it because I see it working with my own eyes. To be more exact, all my 1000+ products all have 4 variant sizes and multiple colors and they still got it working perfectly. So Roland, and support at Syncee, THANK YOU!!!!

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your words! Our team is always grateful when we see our service can make our clients, community members happy and satisfied. Please, anytime you will have a question, feel free to let us know about it, we are always here for you!

Yolooka

really it's one of the great apps. and have great options. it helps me import and update products from complex xml services. great job!

many thanks to the quick and helpful responses.

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding our service. We are happy to see that you like what we offer. Here at Syncee we hope you will always find what you are looking for as for managing products in our app in the future as well. If anytime you will have a question, feel free to send us a message about it. We are always here to help.

MIP Inc.

Great customer service! They respond quickly and efficiently. They are easy to talk to through the chat.

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are happy to see you are satisfied with our service. Anytime you will have a question, you can always contact us via email or using our in-app chat. We are always here for you to help.

Fashion Street

Je recommande vraiment, service client au top et reactif, et aussi à l' écoute des clients.
Rien à dire !!

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Syncee's service. We are happy that you like what we offer. Please feel free to send us a message anytime you have a question, we are always more than happy to help.

Nouveau Riche Oblige

Syncee's customer service is so good. My supplier's app was causing my shop to be down more often than not. Syncee was a real life saver.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are more than happy that you are satisfied with our application and that you could find the solution you needed at our service. Anytime you have a question, please feel free to let us know about it. We are always just an email away.

ECOVIBE

When first installing the app was not working correctly, after un- and re-installing (and choosing another supplier) the app is working as expected. Customer service is attentive.

October 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback about our service. We are happy that everything is running smoothly for you. If you have a question anytime, feel free to send us a message. We always answer and help as soon as possible. Have a great day!

Breedy™ | Pamper Your Pet

Great costumer support. Still needs improvment for more self sufficiency. Check our products imported with this app at breedyshop.com

October 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind and nice review. We are always working on making our app to be the best for our customers, we never stop improving :) If anytime you have a question, feel free to contact our team. We are always happy to help.

style boutique

first class service yet again any problems ive had it has been fixed within the hour sometimes faster you can even set it to upload products from suppliers they dont have sorry about the grammar great people behind the scenes thanks to roland for his speedy response and the feeds are brilliant also had no issues pricing is good what else is there to say

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy to see you like our service. Our customer support team is always ready to help you. Anytime you have a question, please let us know about it, we are always just a message away.

IGN Shop

Fantastic app, knows everything what we need.
Support is fast and effective.
Only app that we use without compromise

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words about our service, we are happy that you are satisfied with Syncee. We wish you all success with your business. If anytime you have a question, we are always ready and happy to help.