Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

JOLIGIFT.UK

As a e-store owner, I had 3 issues. - Find suppliers with great products to sell and refresh these timely
- Upload relevant and on trend products into my store
- Keeping these products stock updated within my various catalogues
Syncee has pretty much been able to support me achieving these three goals. Per example, Prior to using Syncee it was a nightmare to get one of my suppliers catalogue up to date as they didn't have a modern system in place allowing us to sync said stock. The icing in the cake with Syncee is probably their customer service. There is always someone happily ready to support with different challenges and their learning tool is also a great addition.

March 1, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for your feedback. :)
Those you have mentioned are only a few that we are working hard on to provide the best user-friendly app for e-stores. We are always broadening our Marketplace with the best, up-to-date products provided by suppliers from all over the world.
It's still good to hear we could assist our users and they are satisfied with our service.
Don't forget; we are here for you any time you need help. :)

Kahdro

Grabbing products on the marketplace and connecting with the Shopify store is easy. Great help by the customer support as well!

March 1, 2021

Thank you for this great review! We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with our app and Customer Service. :)

Belle Lea

Don't waste your time or money. I had the app for months and contacted alot of the suppliers on here to use their products and had no response, so I deleted the app and they still charged me for another month and will not give me a refund.

February 24, 2021

Hello Nic,

We want to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with a listed supplier.

Please be aware that each of our suppliers undergoes a serious pre-screening before being listed on our Marketplace. In general, we do not have to interfere in the relationship (communication) between retailers and suppliers. Syncee is solely responsible for the product management and the compliance of the products on our Marketplace.

Besides, as suppliers have to meet the listed supplier’s requirements, they can also decide whether they want to work with a retailer. Since they invest a lot of time and money building their brands, their primary purpose to work with stores that fit their branding criteria.

Our Support Team was always here for you, and we are still here to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

Yours sincerely,
The Syncee Team

Accezorix

I used this app to start a webshop, and even though it can be a little hard to work with, they are helpful and keep developing tools that makes it easy to sell your products

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Our primary purpose is to provide the best user-friendly environment, including our app and Customer Service. We're happy that you have felt it and were satisfied with it. Don't forget, if you need help at any stage, we are here for you. :)

CenkToShop

They reply super fast and the customerservice is the best i saw ever yet. The overlay is simple and easy to understand.

February 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. :)

MusímMít.cz

Well... Absolutely amazing customers service I give five biiiig stars to Imre, for real. Amazing services, great and smooth system. Really well done. I am really impressed.

February 18, 2021

We're so grateful for your kind words. It’s always so refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job! :)

Purrs & Pooches

Great application and service would definitely recommend to a friend or business to use. I will probably use in another one of my stores actually.

February 18, 2021

Thanks for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best service possible. We're glad you are satisfied with Syncee and appreciate you recommending us to others. :)

Max&Skye Fashion Boutique

I absolutely love the customer service. Always prompt to help and problems are solved within a minutes.

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for giving us your feedback. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with our Customer Service and that it fulfills your needs. However, you gave us a 4-star review, and what you think matters to us. Can you provide what features are you missing from Syncee? Since we strive to create the best user-friendly environment that meets everyone's needs and wants.

Man-oh-Man.nl | Winkel voor Mannen

Great customer's help. Fast reply and not annoyed by questions of a beginner. I will certainly continue using Syncee. Recommend it.
Riemer Kramer
Netherlands www.man-oh-man.nl

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Riemer. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for users like you. We are here for you anytime you need any assistance! :)

SUNBERR

The Syncee is the best service i have ever seen. Its people is very good. I am very satisfied with Syncee.

February 16, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust. We're thankful for fantastic users like you. :)