Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Multicoptercenter

This app is working exactly as it should. The support is awesome and fast. Really satisfied after over 12 months of using it.

August 2, 2019

We are glad that you are satisfied with our application, we are committed to providing a nice service for our customers. Thank you for being a member of our friendly community!

Your Perfect Match

I am new to Shopify. The app really helped me with finding suppliers and, for more of that, the support is really kind and fast.
Thank you, Roland, for your great assistance!

August 2, 2019

Thank you so much for choosing Syncee and also a big thank you for your kind words. We constantly list new suppliers in our in-app catalog. Keep checking it to find nice companies to work with!

Plus-Size-Clothing.com

I used this app to import proprietary product feeds and once set up it's great. It has more functions than others I've tried to modify the feed and that's important to us.

CraftOpera

Very good App, smooth syncing process and more over an excellent support team make it an essential tool for drop-shippers and for suppliers as well.
keep the great work continue... thanks,

iShopTech.com.au

iShopTech.com.au - I have tried 2 other inventory syncing apps and can confidently say Syncee is the BEST. The main highlights setting Syncee apart from the other syncing apps is the fact that it works first time every time, backed up by a high level of customer support. Combined you cannot go wrong with Syncee for large data feeds. Thank you Team @ Syncee!

Apos

I added Syncee to help me manage product CSV upload to my Shopify product library.

Despite what was advertised, I am surprised to find numerous missing features from the app.

It is only able to update a small subset of fields out of the universe of fields are available to be updated via Shopify API.

Developer also cite performance/load issues as the underlying reason of the additional restriction on the fields that can be updated via Syncee.

This is an app that could be so much better if the developer put in the effort to fully realize what it is advertise to do.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, as I mentioned earlier we can update just the those fields that the Shopify API allow us, and until the Shopify not change the restriction on the field that we can manage. If you want to upload/update all of the field which is possible with the Shopify API, it will take more time because we have to check the field first and then update and if you set 10 fields to update we have to do it with all of the fields.
If your file contain in one column different option names, we can upload the products with a specific name as you requested earlier, for this just need to create more tasks to multiple option names. ( one task, on option name )
If you need any help, just let us know and we will help you to solve your problem.
Our developers working continuously on the new features to make Syncee better as soon as possible.

Gemuya

It’s my first time to use this apps, it’s a surprised . Roland is very helpful. Help me to solve my problem . A very nice staff. Teach me how to import the product which is the most difficult step. Originally I import by myself, but turn out all product are out of stock. He explained to me that I can use their template . Or he help me to import the catalogue.

Thanks a lot

The Duke&Duchess

I must say that this app solved me a lot of time and sweat! The supports Team, in this case, Peter helped me all the way and solved any problem I faced. Everything works fine and smooth. This is customer service at it's best. Continue like that!

Salt Gypsy

We needed custom development to sync our supplier's inventory feed to our online store and provide daily updated stock levels. Roland was very helpful and patient in setting this up for us and specifically to our requirements on the backend. 5 stars for customer service and as we are yet to have any sales processed for this particular product type, so far everything seems to be functioning as it should. Thanks guys!

UBA CORPORATE GIFTS

Bloody awesome app, super awesome support. I have suppliers that are not listed on Shopify or Syncee, they used XML and the app never fails.