Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Wiggly Pup Bandana

nice products, excellent customer service! haven't started selling their products yet but I think things will go smoothly.

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We wish you good luck in the future for a successful business. :)

NewWave Adg Boutique

I am using syncee for a couple of months now, and I really enjoy it, the suppliers are really good and the quality of the items are amazing.

February 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy that you chose us, and hopefully, it will be a long-lasting collaboration together. :)

Lulucita Bijoux

Leaky app that takes advantage of problem solving to ask you to put 5 stars. Many many problems (pricing, interfaces not user friendly). They have some ghost suppliers which don't response and they are not able to solve issues with them. I wonder if it is not for their image. A scandal for the price of the subscription

Dear Lulucita Bijoux,

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business.

Following your report, we have contacted them as soon as you told us that they are not replying to your inquiries. We also suggested you contact them directly via phone since all of our suppliers provide their contact details in Syncee.

We hope we can get a second chance and meet your expectations in the future.

The Syncee Team

A.R.G. Clothing

Good app with a great system for fulfilling orders. Very easy and the customer service is perfect!!!!

February 11, 2021

We appreciate your kind words, and it means a lot to our Team. :)

VineyardExperience

The customer service is really fast and helpful. A lot of products that is easy to import to your store.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. If you need any help and at any stage, just let us know. Our Support Team would be more than happy to help you. :)

HHT Beauty

Great customer service, respond fust to any questions, which makes feel safe and trustworthy, that is one of the reason why I choice Syncee over others, also easy to manage app, very logical, good choice of products, anyway just starting, hope will work in a feature :)

February 1, 2021

We appreciate your honesty, and we are glad that we hit the mark for you. One of our main goals is to provide a safe and user-friendly environment. We hope the same for the future. :)

Babylon

Looks great to start my first eCommerce business, helpful and kind staff and it is on my original language.

February 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our app, Syncee, and the team. :)

BabyWielen

Great customer service, they managed to setup the whole app complying with my needs and wants. I highly recommend the app in comparison to others

February 1, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. Syncee is for the users' needs and wants, and we strive for the best user-friendly environment. :)

SOPHIE'S

I love Syncee - I wish I had discovered it before Modalyst and Spocket. A wonderful alternative with great products - especially if you are targeting the European market you will find awesome suppliers. But most important: their service is really OUTSTANDING.

February 1, 2021

We are amazed; thank you very much for your kind words. We are always looking for the best suppliers worldwide to provide a variety of different products for our users. We aim to create an app where everybody can find an item for their needs and wants. :)

Fancy Sex Shop

After dealing with cheap and nasty dropshipping products with long shipping times, it is a nice change to deal with a helpful team dedicated to making sure your store succeeds. The quality is of products offered through the app is great and shipping times reduced. The staff are always there to help

February 1, 2021

We appreciate your time to write this amazing review for us. We are happy that our app met your expectations. :)