Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

DecOraLise

Amazing app easy to use and straightforward I'll recommend it to anyone that wants to automate their inventory syncing. It took a load off my shoulder. Just check with the supplier first to get their approval and you're good to go. Their customer service is top notch, Zsolt has helped me anytime I requested. Keep up with the good work guys

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We are happy you are satisfied with what Syncee offers. In case of any questions, we are always here to help. We wish you many sales :)

Pucshop.nl

Free... uhu for 25 products oke to pay some but not 80 bucks a month. Other apps are like 10-20 bucks a month

May 27, 2021

We are remorseful to hear that you came to this conclusion 15 minutes after installing our application while my colleague offered her assistance in the in-app chat.

If you were to change your mind, we would be more, than happy to assist you with any questions, but keep in mind that our application is a paid one as stated on our site.

The idea behind the 25 free products is to help you set up your tasks and try out our application.

You could use our DataFeed Manager feature during this free period or you could choose one of our plans starting from 19USD any time.

Should you need any help, we will be here awaiting your contact at hello@syncee.co or via the in-app chat.

Emotion Jalami

Professional team. Great support Thanks Peter, Richard, you are the best. Fantastic App great job!!!!
Thanks for solving my problem Melinda.

May 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! You are amazing :) In case of any questions, our support team is always here to help you!

Meleghelyzet.hu

Syncee is the best app I've ever tried regarding the integration and syncing of products from suppliers to our store. The customer service is excellent. I strongly recommend Syncee to dropshippers.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your very kind review! :) We are happy you are satisfied with both how our app works and our customer support. We wish you many sales!

WEAR IT

The customer service is always excellent, they have many options like changing the variants' names in the actual app before uploading them to your site. Honestly my favorite dropshipping app!

May 19, 2021

Wow, you are amazing! :) Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us. We are happy you are satisfied with what Syncee offers. In case of any questions, we are always here to help!

Manipura8

They were very helpful, I needed help with product exporting. As soon as I saw the chatbox for assistance, I was assisted within a min of logging in.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service, we are always here to help you. If you have a question anytime, feel free to let us know :)

Skandinav

some suppliers sell shit but they are intermediaries for aliexpress products and they make margin on it.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have hundreds of suppliers listed on Syncee Marketplace and you have the opportunity to pick any companies from the directory you want to work with. Based on your message to our colleagues we checked which supplier's products you mentioned. Please note, in our system you can write a review from the listed suppliers which we take seriously. Feel free to write feedback about companies there.

Au Comptoir Du Plaisir

Thanks to help support for catalog configuration. I am a French seller and we have managed to understand each other. The work is fantastic. thanks to the person who helped me I will be able to make a lot more sales quickly. thanks again

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. We wish you many sales! In case of any questions, we are always here to help :)

Dillon's Place

I just started using Syncee and I may update this review in a while after I have worked with the app a little more. That's why I gave 4 out of 5*. From what I have experienced so far it works great, is intuitive and the customer service / support is awesome.

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our retailer clients' feedback is important for us. If you have any questions, always feel free to let our support team know about it!

StoreFour

This is the best dropshipping app I've used. A broad range of features, variety of suppliers, thoughtful design, and friendly, highly supportive team. I strongly recommend it.

May 11, 2021

You are amazing! Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy you are satisfied with our service :) In case you have any questions, our support team is always here to help!