Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Bonlavie

An extremely useful app for product import from suppliers. It has a very comprehensive feed manager where you can edit and create rules for pricing, inventory, product tags, and other product fields. On top of these great features, customer service is awesome too. Roland helped us to import products from a very unconventional feed through a special script. So, they absolutely do their best in order to make sure that you take the full benefit of their excellent app. Thanks a lot for your efforts and friendly support.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. :) We are happy you are satisfied with our application and service. In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it.

dragonsprincess

Very helpful service I really appreciate it. They are always there to help in any questions and not let me wait just answer straight away. Thank you very much

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. Your words mean so much to us :) Anytime you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us!

cngshop

Fast, helpful service we really like it and suggest to anyone! They are always here to help us in any question! Straightforward support!

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, we are happy you are satisfied with our app and service! :)

SHOP WONDERLAND 歐洲名店坊

I used this app to assist my shop to upload product catalog. The support team are genuinely brilliant. Excellent support. Fast respond. When some problems with my shop, their support was very help-full!

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, always feel free to contact us.

TechSwipe

We have used this app to assist us with not only the initial product imports but also with synchronizing with our supplier stock feeds which has automated over 60% of our work. The support team are genuinely brilliant and always keen to help out when we make a mess of things and they are especially appreciated.

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your words, we are really happy you are satisfied with our app and service. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us anytime :)

EssentialsOnEarth

Excellent Support By Imre at the first instance itself.Without his help, i would not be able to navigate or apply filters properly to check what i am looking for.Support is amazing, looking forward to work with Syncee soon!!
Thanks Imre for letting me know all the different suppliers for the locations i am looking for!

May 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you are satisfied with our service. Please if you need any help, always feel free to let us know about it :)

ELECTRO AREVALO

I am using this app to synchronize my products via ftp everyday. The result is very good and their support was excellent. Very supportive, they even set up the app for me. Highly recommended!!!!!!

May 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us! If you have any questions, please contact us anytime!

Stylos

I tried Syncee and needed some support to sort of how to support my business and their support was very help-full!

May 18, 2020

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our support!

OnFarma

A very intuitive and versatile tool. We are able to find the products they need, and it is very important in the operation of our business.

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service!

Fabgirlfashionboutique

Imre, was wonderful and very responsive to my questions. I am very happy to be using Syncee! Thank you.

May 18, 2020

We are happy to read your words! In case of any questions always feel free to let us know about it, we are here to help.