Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Alibaba Dropship, DataFeed Manager

HHT Beauty

Great customer service, respond fust to any questions, which makes feel safe and trustworthy, that is one of the reason why I choice Syncee over others, also easy to manage app, very logical, good choice of products, anyway just starting, hope will work in a feature :)

February 1, 2021

We appreciate your honesty, and we are glad that we hit the mark for you. One of our main goals is to provide a safe and user-friendly environment. We hope the same for the future. :)

Babylon

Looks great to start my first eCommerce business, helpful and kind staff and it is on my original language.

February 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our app, Syncee, and the team. :)

BabyWielen

Great customer service, they managed to setup the whole app complying with my needs and wants. I highly recommend the app in comparison to others

February 1, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. Syncee is for the users' needs and wants, and we strive for the best user-friendly environment. :)

SOPHIE'S

I love Syncee - I wish I had discovered it before Modalyst and Spocket. A wonderful alternative with great products - especially if you are targeting the European market you will find awesome suppliers. But most important: their service is really OUTSTANDING.

February 1, 2021

We are amazed; thank you very much for your kind words. We are always looking for the best suppliers worldwide to provide a variety of different products for our users. We aim to create an app where everybody can find an item for their needs and wants. :)

Fancy Sex Shop

After dealing with cheap and nasty dropshipping products with long shipping times, it is a nice change to deal with a helpful team dedicated to making sure your store succeeds. The quality is of products offered through the app is great and shipping times reduced. The staff are always there to help

February 1, 2021

We appreciate your time to write this amazing review for us. We are happy that our app met your expectations. :)

LINGERIE HOT

SAV vraiment au top ! répond a toute mes exigence !
Je remercie Imre ! Très satisfait ! foncez ! ne réfléchissez pas!

February 1, 2021

Thank you for the review and your time to share your experience with others. We are glad that you are satisfied with our app and service. :)

Terraxis (Pty) Ltd

Best Service I have ever Experienced with any Shopify App Ever! Richard is an awesome resource and staff support. He is smart, replies fast and has a great sense of understanding of any problem, Love the app, love the support. 5 Star all they way around. The support I received was top notch and the best I have ever gotten. Great app and a very good experience overall

February 1, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. It means a lot to us. We cannot appreciate your honesty more, and we are glad that you are satisfied with our team. Our main purpose is to create the best environment for our users. :)

Exclusive luxury watches for Men & women | Ticktockie

A very fantastic app that allows you to transfer whole suppliers catalogue at the click of a button. The customer service team are absolutely fantastic and they very fast at responding to queries.

January 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope it will be a long-lasting collaboration together. If you need help at any stage, just let us know. We are here for you. :)

10XMAMA LTD

Richard and Melinda both have been very good at their support. Got everything clarified by them whenever I required it. The app is great. Easy to use interface and the sync works great with the supplier. If you want to dropship from an EU/US supplier, this is the app to go. Thank you.

January 15, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on Syncee. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every user and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. :)

gourmaniahu

Awesome support and solutions! They uploaded and updated all the products from our old store and in this case, we can start our new Shopify store immediately. They know all the solution which is need for us.

January 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. We're glad you are satisfied with our app and team. It's something we've worked hard on, and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. We're here for you anytime you need further assistance! :)