Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

6store

Akos provided some firstclass support and was very helpful. 10/10
Syncee is a great app that helps us!

May 7, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are always here to help you!

MySweetestKiss.com

Excellent app, very helpful customer service! They guided me in every stage of the process. Highly recommended....

May 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review, you are amazing! We are here to help you anytime when you have a question. Thank you for being a member of our big and friendly community!

woodwilds

The idea is great, but everything else is a disaster... Before juming with this app, take higly in consideration few things:

-searching items is a mess, the navigation on the plateform looks from the 00's and it's very very time consuming

-most of the suppliers doesn't get stock or very are with very low stock, which make it impossible to scale on the long run

-there are many suppliers that will ask you to pay for selling their inventory

-there is no indication about shipping pricing on items, so you'll probably get some surprises when you will make sales

May 5, 2020

Thank you for your words and thoughts about our application. I would just like to mention some details about our app regarding your review.

Our platform's design has just changed to a quite modern look. As for the structure of it: we provide several advanced filters in the product search. Please note, we are constantly updating our app always reviewing our clients' needs so we can provide a more and more user-friendly platform.

As for the suppliers' product stock, it depends on them how many products they have in stock, it varies from supplier to supplier, they can have thousands or hundreds as well. They keep updating their stock data, and our app keeps updating it in our retailers' store so you can always provide up-to-date data to your customers.

If you do not wish to see the products which are out of stock you can set it in the product search at the Stock status field.

Indeed, there are suppliers who require a unique subscription in their end too. This is the way they are doing their own business. They ask for it because they do not want to provide their products for free. What Syncee does is that we upload and keep updating the products data into your online store. Please note, most of our suppliers do not require a subscription in their end.

Syncee doesn't manage shipping. You can always ask about details of the shipping from the suppliers so you can set everything about it in your end.

In case of any questions please feel free to ask our support team as we are always here to assist you with your queries.

Fitzuu

So time-consuming. When someone orders off you then you have to order off their website. Wasted hours on this when I discovered that you have to order off the suppliers website.

May 5, 2020

Thank you for your words about our application. Please let me mention some information about our app regarding what you have written.

We do not mention on any of our platforms that Syncee manages automata order synchronization (however our developers have started to work on it). We only show order information as a notification now.

We work with real, local suppliers who are from all around the world with quality products. This is how real dropshipping works. If you receive an order, you can just go to the certain supplier's website and give your customer's details to order the items. Some suppliers even require a registration on their website.

Please note, our support team is always here and ready to help in a short time if you have a question about how our app works, how you can manage orders or in any topics.

We are here for our clients and to provide them a user-friendly platform while always working on making it better and better.

teleiarouxa

I' m very satisfied with this app, fast sync products for start selling. A little too pricey but ok, maybe if you can make money with it you can cover the cost. I also appreciate their support.

May 5, 2020

Thank you for your kind review, we are happy you are satisfied with how our app works and that you liked the help you received from our support team as well. We are always here to answer your questions. Thank you for being a member of our friendly community!

Carelief

So my Dropshipping journey began with Spocket where I found at least a couple of brands within EU that looked interesting. I then noticed that most products were priced well above the end customer prices found on other retailer stores on the Internet. I switched to Syncee to try my luck here, as the same products were available but with a better price.

I signed up for 4 different suppliers and waited for about 1-2 weeks to get an approval for two of them. I e-mailed the other two and they replied they don't use Syncee anymore and invited me to their own platforms which would require a deposit of 500 EUR to start with.

A few more weeks passed and I've had 3-4 orders with Syncee. I can say that as a European store, dropshipping with suppliers from the UK, the delivery times are currently 10 days+. If this has to do with COVID-19 time will tell, I hope the delivery times will improve.

I had an issue with my main supplier removing almost all of their products by accident, which caused major trouble on my shop. This was solved with haste, once I got in contact with the right people.

So to be fair the support has been okay, I've got replies with a few business hours. You will have to do most of the work contacting the suppliers yourself, as they won't login to Syncee to look at your application.

Once you get orders there's no automatic way of placing the necessary orders at the suppliers stores, you will have to do this manually which is very time consuming. Syncee says that a new future that handles this will be rolled out in the coming weeks. Can't wait and I'll update my review once this is released.

For EU stores: You will most probably also have to pay VAT for your purchase, even though it's within EU/EES. This will eat of your margins, as you will have to do it again when declaring in your own country. Make sure to talk to your suppliers about this, maybe they can help you.

May 1, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience with some of our suppliers and we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Syncee service and support.

You can leave supplier reviews in Syncee marketplace about your supplier experience.

We have already contacted the mentioned suppliers, so we will try to resolve your issues as soon as possible. Please also check your email.

Muluci

This customer service is excellent. I asked the software developers if they could integrate my XML URL file which my supplier provided me. Within a couple of hours they integrated 3100 products to my store with live stock sync. I really recommend other dropshippers to use Syncee

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review, you are amazing! We are happy you are satisfied with what our app and our support team provides you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime, we are here to help.

4SR

Excellent support service. My import problems were solved in couple of minutes. Thank you!
Ondra, 4SR

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are really happy you are satisfied with our app and our support team! If you have any questions, we are always here to help.

MART

Very good, brands!.......................Very good, brands!.......................Very good, brands!.......................

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! If you have a question about our service anytime, please feel free to let us know about it.

r and r outdoors

I am really impressed with Syncee and all the options there are. Syncee is fantastic and I look forward to more simple days.