Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Ellyciou ss

I use this app since i started my online shop and the service center and customer service is a blessing to me and my issues!!!
Always have been helped and they always try to fix my import problems and understand situatie. i couldnt wish for anything better app for my products updates !! this app is my way to go and not ready to let it go!! Thank you Syncee team and to all the guys who helped me out through months!!! Much respect for all of you!! i use the app for my daily products update from my supplier to my webshop and use different rates to different brands for the prices.

MIAMI BELLE IMPORT

The support treats me like a grand plan, even though I have a NANO plan....xjjdjjdjsjsjjsjjsjsjskksksk

Zelodo

Its a fantastic App with outstanding support as well. Looking forward to use Syncee on a long term. :)

Club Shop

Top service and very much worth the investment, highly recommend Syncee. Thanks to the team for all the technical help!

Buy More Club

Its one thing to offer an app, Its another thing to back that app with REAL PEOPLE. There's real people at Syncee. Thanks to Barna at Syncee Support for your help.

Namų atspindys

I am very happy, app's working great. Peter was Very helpful.
But I highly recommend every customer to look at the dates very much, because if you delete the app and the shopify charged your money the same day, no one will refund. I would like more flexibility for this company and stronger relationship with client.

LateNite Corner

Awesome service. Good followup and follow thru

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Fantastic app and immediate support. No task is too big for these guys. Thank you. You have saved me a ton of time :-)
www.loveamberx.co.uk

She's Yup

Has been great for importing products and updates. Easy to use and has made finding items a lot better for my store. Great customer service helped with all my needs and quick response time.

Craze Link

Great app. Help me a lot with product uploading. Great customer service. I would definitely recommend this app if you are not opting to use Oberlo.