Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Alibaba Dropship, DataFeed Manager

Snaps Influencer

this app as alot of options, choices, and big brands at wholesale prices, ships globally and also stocks internationally. a+++

December 17, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. :)

Building Blocks GB LTD

I do not like leaving reviews to quick but this app is worth money hard to understand to start but the more I use it the better it is and the support has been there.

December 14, 2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your honest feedback, and we are glad that we are on the right track. :)

Billykite

Being a beginner to this type of app I initially needed some guidance and Richard was amazing with his very swift and easy to understand customer support. He was able to make certain changes to our complicated feeds and now after a few days of learning from his created filters and rules, I am able to confidently make the import and export of our remaining feeds to be true to how we need. Once you grasp the basics Syncee is fantastic and straightforward and I am excited to do the initial set up and sit back and enjoy the results. Highly recommended

December 4, 2020

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words; we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

We’re very grateful for users like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Thanks again! :)

The Private Outlet

Amazing support chat: fast and accurate! they help us to import product and they answer to all of our question. Nice app! 5 star (Hope they'll integrate auto-order service for more vendors in future, it's so helpful!)

December 3, 2020

We appreciate your kind words. We are constantly working on improvements, including adding more suppliers to the Auto-order feature. Our Support Team is more than happy to help you. :)

minnako

I get hel in every steps. I appreciate the effort of the support team. They set it up everything. The app works great I am able to link my supplier's url to my shop and now the app adds new products and keeps update them every time I want. I highly recommend this app.

December 3, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We know that Syncee can be challenging at first but that's why our Support Team is here to help kind users like you. We hope that you will enjoy every minute of using our app. :)

BizzBazár

They were super helpful, and fortunatly, I could communicate them on my native language, wich helped me a lot! I would definitly recomment the staff.

December 3, 2020

This review made our day! Thank you! :)

Az értékelésed feldobta a napunkat, köszönjük a bizalmadat! :)

ceecaal

I deleted this app in the middle of the month, and I had 16 days left for the start of my subscription for the next month, but I was surprised by the $ 118 discount from next month, despite my canceling the subscription
They steal people illegally

Dear Ceecaal,

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We want to highlight that our primary goal is to provide a user-friendly platform with the best support they deserve; our users come first. You can still count on us; we want to help you to solve this problem.

Moreover, as we mentioned in previous conversations.:

“When you subscribe to one of our plans, you pay the subscription fee to Shopify. As a result, you will be able to access the billing information and your invoices in your Shopify account.
Therefore, I kindly ask you to contact Shopify regarding the billing questions.”

We hope the best that we can solve this misunderstanding together and continue the collaboration.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@syncee.co or via our in-app chat.

Best regards,
The Syncee Team

Vape Haze

Really helpful staff, thanks to Imre who helped me alot as I am new to dropshipping. Spent a good while with me to get everything right.

December 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with Syncee. Thanks for sharing. :) We're here for you anytime you need help.

aequem

This app used to work well, now the team does not care and they make huge mistakes, like changing you fullfillment centers when no one asked them because they don't know how to use their own software. They also DO NOT CARE about their customers and they don't take responsability for their mistakes. Their app has not worked really well for months now - we finally decided to stop using it and continue with MANUAL updates as it is less time than using these guys - DO NOT RECOMMEND unless you want Nightmares. They also refused to refund when their own members of staff made mistakes.

Dear Aequem,

I apologize on behalf of everyone at Syncee.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. As you can see in other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our users. We can’t fix the past, but you have my commitment to solving your issue.

According to previous conversations, in Syncee, there are flexible setup options to update products’ specific fields. Although two of my colleagues asked you to provide the exact setups you wish to use, they never received any answer. We’d be more than glad to know how and what you want, and the support team would happily set it up for you.

Don’t forget; we’re here for you. You may reach us anytime at hello@syncee.co or via our in-app chat. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

Best regards,
The Syncee Team

De Zonneklok

The customer service of Syncee is AMAZING! They always response fast like WOW. Also for every problem, there is a solution.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for this great review! We are doing our best to meet our amazing users' expectations like yours. :)