Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Holistic Living

Zsolt enabled me to see the products from my catalog in Syncee on my shop the way I wanted them to appear by listening to and clarifying my issue so that he could resolve it and then explained how he did so, which helped to educate me in becoming better at using Syncee. Being a merchant I know how good it feels to be able to connect with my customers and help them resolve any issues they may have. So I'm more than happy to give positive reviews! Thank you, Zsolt! Barbara/Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Holistic Living

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are so happy to read your words :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help!

thatsadeal.com.au

Heaps of suppliers and great items, however we couldn't get the shipping to work so have deleted it now, for anyone who can work that out its worth a look, plus the customer service team respond v.quickly

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important for us. Please note, Syncee doesn't work as a fulfillment center, our application manages product data for merchants, it is a bridge between retailers and suppliers. We tried to recommend you options as a solution, and we are sorry you couldn't get the shipping work. We wish you further success with your online business.

KME means the very best

This app has a lot of great potentials. I was really starting to use it, and so far, it's been great. My only issue is the prices can be more competitive.

April 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. If you have any questions, our support team is always here to help :)

Runpost

The best support and app for your datafeed. Also it provides various suppliers ,the best app for dropshipping store.

April 14, 2021

Your words mean so much to us, thank you so much for your kind review! :) We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, we are always here to help!

CBD AND CACAO

An great tool to imported and automatically update your inventory. The support team is very helpful even on the free plan. Thanks guys!

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, we are happy you are satisfied with our service! We are always here and ready to help every merchants :)

The Romance Nook

I would like more training on how to use the app. But customer service was Great! I love the Syncee Vendors

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are always here and ready to help our clients! If anytime you have a question, feel free to contact our support team, we are happy to help :) Let me recommend you our Help Center as well that has a wide selection of useful articles on how to use Syncee :)

Altar of Delphi

Syncee has a really great selection of products and very good customer service if you ever need it.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, we are always here and ready to help :)

Games Dropship

Great App! Love the search filters and walk-throughs during set-up. Also has knowledgeable customer service.

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy you are here with us! If you have any questions, we are always here and ready to help :)

Lake Norman Gifts

I love this application. This makes inventory so much better and saves me so much time. The support team is very helpful when you have a problem. They are quick to respond and they have made my inventory management so much easier!! Try this out!

March 31, 2021

Wow, thank you for your kind words! :) It means so much to us. In case of any questions, always feel free to contact us!

OnoreVentures

I signed up for the Marketplace starter's plan to look for suppliers and products. I was able to find specific products, create a catalog and complete a transaction in the "manage order" section with the help of Syncee support! Very happy with their customer service and glad I signed up!

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your kind review, we are happy you are here with us! If you have a question anytime, feel free to contact us :)