Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

Global Dropshipping Marketplace, DataFeed Manager

Scarvesnthangs

I don't like this one. I thought that it worked similar to Oberlo. i did get an order and will remove it when I figure out how to fulfil the item.

June 6, 2019

Please note that we have never stated that we do order fulfillment.

Our application is only for uploading and updating the products to Shopify and helping Shopify store owners sourcing products by having a suppliers database.

Regarding order fulfillment, please contact your supplier or look for an order fulfillment center.

We have collected fulfillment centers from all over the world to help our customers. You can find them here: https://www.syncee.io/2018/04/19/fulfillment-centers-around-world/

If you have any issues or questions regarding product uploads and updates, feel free to contact us. We have free support from 09.00 until 17.30 (GMT+2).

TassaUSA

DONOT BUY OR INSTALL THIS THING, this app is not recommended at all, fist of all they will take your money,just by installing the app and even if you need support from them,they will not reply you just killing time to charge you and its costumer service is disgusting, I advice every one to stay away from them this is just to rip you. off, addiding product to your store will cause glitch and slow down all the process, its just glitter gimmick to take your money no more, it's easy to get 5 stars fake review anyone can try it and end up with the same result which is non professional support and software is just cannot do what they promise you, even their product prices are higher than market ,you can directly contact these supplier and add products no need for all these head ache and middle man to charge you extra for a service that you will not get, I don't know how shopify allow this happen in their platform.
I already contacted you and you denied shopify email to refund me and now you are blaming shopify for the charge, I think this is something shopify must have a clear policy and answer as this is totally not good for shopify as a respectful company and platform.

June 6, 2019

Please note that we do not charge our customers for installing Syncee.

Our app is free to install, we have 14 days free trial and even after the free trial is expired, it still remains free to use.

Shopify charges for using this app only after a user subscribes to any of our plans.

We have free support from 09.00 until 17.30 (GMT+2).

Are you having any issues? Please contact us and we're here to help!

Thank you.

Mister Charlie's

Great customer service that works to get you up and running. I would recommend. In particular, Roland has been extremely helpful in getting us up and running.

Modest Zone

Service and support is awesome! First I ever see such support. The app rocks by the way!

They've help us mapping our suppliers' data.

BarbaraBeauty

Excellent service and support.The App it is easy to use.I fully recommend.
Customer care team of Syncee really supportive. Thanks.

Bolero Home & Hardware

Great App and the customer service always fantastic. If I ever had an issue or a custom requirement they went out of their way to help or solve the request.

Jigsaw Kitchens

Excellent service and support - high recommended app. The use of the app has saved us a significant amount of time and money

lustshop.net

I have been impressed by the very high capacity of work and professionalism that the Sincee team has shown me. They are always there, with a smile, for all of us who have an online store in Shopify and we are dedicated to Dropshipping, making our lives easier. I recommend this application above all others. Thanks Syncee team (Especially to Barna)

Mccalista

Just need to inciste but in the end you'll be satsified.. must be calm and reading the app et ask advice

Ofertas247

Sadly this add is full of bugs and needs lots of lots of improvements and is very very expensive. Other apps give you full access to all inventory or suppliers for under $29 and this app is overpriced.

I spent 4hrs exploring, adding, editing, fixing and testing each area of the app and found lots of missing features and bugs. especially this add ONLY let you import the products NOTHING else, the app does not add vendor/supplier products automatically and this causes all other product to be mixed, you can not edit*delete a single product one by one inside this app. When you add products it says you have your products but they do not show up in the app, when a product is added and the product does not have any variant/inventory(0) it counts as there was product and this is bad because you have a paid package that is limited by imported products. also, it does not let you change collections for every single product when you import the products they just go to Shopify, that means after that you still have to go and find every single product and add to their collection/category because it does not let you do it when importing the product. I am very unsatisfied with the bugs, features, expensive prices and the worst thing is the waste of my time exploring an app that at the end did not work. Soi just uninstalled this app.