Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Book Delights

LIFE SAVER
Legitimately the only app that was able to import my products I needed support team is amazing and worked with me through my file issues and was happy to help me import everything I needed. Highly recommend 100%

Find It Style It Home

Peter has been very helpful and has been very patient as I am not tech savvy at all, great and best app thank you.

ScrubHaven

I don't know how I'd update the store with 18000 rows on an excel sheet without this App . I have had MAJOR issues. It's very slow- takes forever to map and filter and the imports can take hours if not half a day.

But the support is VERY helpful. They have gone above and beyond.

I don't know what other options are out there, but this is getting the job done. The job is just taking forever..!

Fashion Clothing UK

Excellent App, had to get help from customer support at the beginning, just to make sure all of my items that were being imported were set up as I wanted them to be, they guided me through the process and in time once I got the hang of it, now I can honestly say this app is PERFECT, does exactly what it says, saves a lot of manual hours in uploaded products to your store, every item has perfect images, descriptions (depending on what the supplier has written) all I do now is watch the products load and add them to my Web Store, add them to my collections, my feedback from customers is that of my set up simple but effective. Thanks to Syncee for producing a great App.

Játéksziget.hu

I honestly do not know if we could launch our Client's new shop without using Syncee at all as we desperately needed to integrate our EPR and CRM system with the new shop. I'm glad that we met Digiloop. Syncee makes our life much more comfortable.

TrendyPop

Very quick and nice support. We bought the custom dev-package and were not disappointed! The very kind support helped us with all of the technical stuff and questions and helped us walking through all of the stages of setting the app and our custom api up.

We recommend it!

Boutique You

Wonderful App, Superb customer care service and great features. Till i am satisfied with this app and it's service. Customer care team of Syncee really supportive. Thanks.

worldfishingalliance

The people behind this app are VERY HELPFUL! They have helped with specialized mapping for our store. Syncee automates our product pricing updates, and without this app it would be difficult to do what we do. Great app!

X-Case.co.uk Ltd

We have tried a few of these import apps in the past but they never really work that well. From downloading the app I had it running and adding products to our shop in minutes. Had a small issue with getting all images from feed showing which was sorted out instantly by their support.

It's got some great features we can look at to improve the Quality of the feed making it easy to group items but for pure ease this is the one !!

Peach Me Boutique

This is not a drop shipping app. this is an supply product up loader to your store. you have to do everything manually to select your products. also when you have an order you have to track down the supplier your order is not automatically uploaded to the supplier. your customer information for shipping is not automatic you have to place the order manually. THIS IS NOT A DROP SHIPPING APP.