Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Millan Technologies

Never worked and they don't have tech support over the phone and their chat requires for you to buy the service in order to chat with tech support, that is insane. Terrible app specially the support.

Cavolle

I was recommended to Syncee from the Shopify support team. The team at Syncee have gone above and beyond all of my requests in order to make my store look amazing. They were able to effectively upload the thousands of products I had, while making them integrate flawlessly into my store. I worked with Zoli from their team who was very knowledgeable and thorough, and took the time to understand the needs of my site. While ensuring any work I needed fulfilled was carried out effectively. I would recommend Syncee to anyone who wants amazing support and an amazing app for product sourcing.

bitilini

Almost perfect app for product uploads but I am still testing some of the features included. Good customer support

Trendstorenet

Bu uygulamayı kullanarak yaptığınız veya beğenmediğiniz şeyler hakkında biraz bilgi verin. Yorumlarınız, diğer satıcıların bu uygulamayı kullanıp kullanmayacağına karar vermesine yardımcı olabilir.

Valhöll Jewelry

Excellent support... 2 employees worked hard to solve my issue and went wayyyy beyond their scope of support.
I give this my best review !

Kitchens 365

Excellent service - fantastic support..... saved us many hours uploading. Thank you!! Highly recommended

Ellie Attar Boutique

Imre is a very professional and caring person. He helped me patiently with import/exporting process .

MyFicz

Love this app.. their responses it mostly instant and friendly. They made the integration process fast to my Website

Essential-Living.dk

Great and easy import of product. A little slow. Would be nice to be able to import more features into products. Also would be nice to be able to sync single products

Lorenzi Milano

Very great app and great supporting team, too. Very helpful! The app could be improved and made more flexible by adding some integrations with some base features: metafields, most popular language apps (i.e. langify)... but that would only make it perfect. Syncee is already great the way as it is now!