Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Handbags From Katherine Hazard

I'm just getting started with this app. The customer service team has been fantastically helpful, and in fact they have done the uploading for me. Having been used to Oberlo and Smar7 in the USA/AliExpress, I found it difficult at first. Niki, Imre, and the team have been so helpful in getting us up and running.

Monkey Mobil

We are very happy and exited with this app. Not used it so long yet, but we believe it works great - and the support are amazing! :)

Rosewhip

I've had a good experience with them and they are prompt in answering my questions and helping me out with any problem. Even though there are a few kinks to workout in the software, they do take into consideration customer suggestions and continue to update their product. Overall, great experience.

Update: After some time using the app and running into a few problems, the support team helped me out very quickly. So their good service continues and this is why they keep their 5 stars. Selecting products to upload however still needs work as it would be better to choose which products to upload rather than deselect products you don't want to upload. An option to select all and then deselect could also exist for those who just upload thousands of products to their websites. If there is a way for stock number to show up on the product listing, it would also be very helpful.

Bananas And Peaches

If I could give less stars I would, customer care took days to respond each question I had, and when I chose a company and had questions, The customer service team still did not respond at all. So I reached out to the wholesaler themselves, and they informed me they don't evenoffer drop shipping anymore. Over all completely disappointing a waste of days of work and a waste of money.

Beat The Buz

Really fast customer service from Niki when trying to do a full upload of everything from scratch again after a problem occurred with my products list. Niki did it all for me in the end and sorted in hrs behind the scenes. Thanks a bunch Niki! Really appreciate it!

Brand Mia

They are helpful and response fast to email and chat. They help import my products when I was finding it difficult to set up.
Excellent service.

Fragrance4cheap Online

I love this app because syncee work really hard for there customers! Exceptional work A+++

Bestmatch4you

Great app, top-notch support, flexible in given solutions and quick in responding.
Nice to have such tool that you know you will have answers and support no matter what.
Highly recommended :)

Mojos Gadgets

So far this App has yielded to my will no matter what i ask of it and the support staff are amazing both in their knowledge and relation to me as a customer.

Progamermarket2

Amazing support and really useful app! :)