Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

TrendyPop

Very quick and nice support. We bought the custom dev-package and were not disappointed! The very kind support helped us with all of the technical stuff and questions and helped us walking through all of the stages of setting the app and our custom api up.

We recommend it!

Boutique You

Wonderful App, Superb customer care service and great features. Till i am satisfied with this app and it's service. Customer care team of Syncee really supportive. Thanks.

worldfishingalliance

The people behind this app are VERY HELPFUL! They have helped with specialized mapping for our store. Syncee automates our product pricing updates, and without this app it would be difficult to do what we do. Great app!

X-Case.co.uk Ltd

We have tried a few of these import apps in the past but they never really work that well. From downloading the app I had it running and adding products to our shop in minutes. Had a small issue with getting all images from feed showing which was sorted out instantly by their support.

It's got some great features we can look at to improve the Quality of the feed making it easy to group items but for pure ease this is the one !!

Peach Me Boutique

This is not a drop shipping app. this is an supply product up loader to your store. you have to do everything manually to select your products. also when you have an order you have to track down the supplier your order is not automatically uploaded to the supplier. your customer information for shipping is not automatic you have to place the order manually. THIS IS NOT A DROP SHIPPING APP.

Veritas Jewelry

I use this app to help me import and update products from my supplier. It is a simple platform, but the way you select products takes forever. I've gone through 2,000 products and unselected 1,600 of them manually one by one, and a week later, it selected 600 more items that I did not want. They could improve the app by making product filtering more user friendly.

The General Store

Great app, just slow to update - still no support for multiple locations or cost prices, will update my review once they get up to speed

goedespeakers.nl

This app is friendly to use. I am using it for the first time, so I had some questions. The great thing is that Syncee also has a very nice support team to help you out.

Fiona Planet

A fabtantis app. Easy to use and work with it. I just love it. It does what they say. I have already see a increase. Keep up the good work. So i give them a 5 star review.

Millan Technologies

Never worked and they don't have tech support over the phone and their chat requires for you to buy the service in order to chat with tech support, that is insane. Terrible app specially the support.