Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Tilly Pom Home Decor

I was searching for an app that could handle our data feeds for our dropship store, after some research Syncee seemed the best solution.

And I was not dissapointed, Syncee is a great app and handles our needs with ease, the support is brilliant and Imre helped us setup our feeds and get our products mapped correctly.

I would highly recommend Syncee for your data feed need :)

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you are satisfied with our application and service, and we are also happy you are here with us! :)

Snatcher

Best Product Feed App out there with amazing setup + continues service. Thanks for making my experience seamless. 100% recommendable

July 17, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy our app helps you a lot and you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, we are here to help :)

EuroPerfumeStore

Great app, with better service always there to help. Solves your issue in a very easy way. Good service

July 17, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you are here with us! Anytime you have a question, please feel free to let us know about it.

The Arts Music Store

We have a rather outdated POS software and needed a way to get our inventory into Shopify. Syncee does this very well for us. Their support is extraordinary. I have limited knowledge and they are able to walk me through the process and provide me with resources to support me to do updates by myself.

July 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service :) We are always here to help, anytime you have a question do not hesitate to let us know about it.

Just The Deal

Excellent service and app. We use the app continually to update pricing and stock and find the team very responsive.

July 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! :) In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it.

Admirelle Beauty

good communication, very helpful. big range of suppliers and products. this is will make my business easy. I recommend.

July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. It is nice to see you are satisfied with our application. In case of any questions always feel free to let us know about it.

Balui.es

The customer service is efficient and clear. They have solved all the problems and doubts that have arisen quickly and effectively.

July 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service, we are always here to help :)

StradaOutFit

i got a problem with my catalog, so i sent a massage with my problem and i got quick respond from guy his name is Imre he was to helpful and fix my problem right away, i like syncee app a lot have a lot of suppliers with fast shipping to all over the world and have great support with quick i respond i recommend this app to any one who want to start drop shipping

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions always feel free to let us know about it!

storewoody

Brilliant app. I spent a lot of wasted time trying to create my own feeds without any luck. I can easily upload and manage my products with this app. I am only using one supplier, but I plan to add more as my business grows.

I had a couple of issues with the sync and Imre was quick to resolve these. I cannot fault this app at all and the customer service is grade A!

July 3, 2020

It makes us so happy to read you are satisfied with our app and our service :) We are always here to help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime to have a question.

IkonicStudios

Anytime I work with a store that has a data feed that needs to be imported, I know Syncee can get the job done! As always, the support staff always delivers with amazing friendly customer service and results. I just setup my third store in the last 24 hours and Roland was able to get my feed of nearly 2k products all ready to go. Their app is truly amazing and worth the cost. It makes operating a web store so much easier to manage and allows me to focus on other parts of my business. Thank you ALL @ Syncee

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy you are satisfied with our service :) Anytime you need any help, feel free to let us know about it. We wish you much success with your businesses!