Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Lazos Fashion.com

Great Support and great app. This app has a lot options ,and choices. But most importantly. The support is amazing. They make you feel like you are in good hands. Warm hands. This for me is the main thing. But the truth is that they also have very good sources of products....

December 18, 2020

Demetris, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-stars as we strive to provide just that for all our users. We hope for a long journey together. :)

Wöss Designer Outlet

Very good custumer support...helps with every question...replies in minutes
Great app all in all....

December 17, 2020

The team here at Syncee is thrilled to receive such a great rating, thank you. :)

ShopDual

Great support and great app! Higly Reccomended! I had a problem importing my catalog and with the help of the support we managed to solve it out.
The app its easy to use and has a lot of helpfull tutorials

December 17, 2020

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for using Syncee. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! :)

uptownkitchens.ca

Staff are super to quick to resolve any tech issues caused by my lack of user knowledge. I've used both email and chat window and both have been quick and resulted in an immediate fix for me

December 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the Syncee Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. :)

Csakra Shop

Great app, best support! I've been using this app for more than 2 years and I am totally satisfied with it.

December 17, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We wish you many more years with us! :)

Snaps Influencer

this app as alot of options, choices, and big brands at wholesale prices, ships globally and also stocks internationally. a+++

December 17, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. :)

Building Blocks GB LTD

I do not like leaving reviews to quick but this app is worth money hard to understand to start but the more I use it the better it is and the support has been there.

December 14, 2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your honest feedback, and we are glad that we are on the right track. :)

Billykite

Being a beginner to this type of app I initially needed some guidance and Richard was amazing with his very swift and easy to understand customer support. He was able to make certain changes to our complicated feeds and now after a few days of learning from his created filters and rules, I am able to confidently make the import and export of our remaining feeds to be true to how we need. Once you grasp the basics Syncee is fantastic and straightforward and I am excited to do the initial set up and sit back and enjoy the results. Highly recommended

December 4, 2020

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words; we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

We’re very grateful for users like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Thanks again! :)

The Private Outlet

Amazing support chat: fast and accurate! they help us to import product and they answer to all of our question. Nice app! 5 star (Hope they'll integrate auto-order service for more vendors in future, it's so helpful!)

December 3, 2020

We appreciate your kind words. We are constantly working on improvements, including adding more suppliers to the Auto-order feature. Our Support Team is more than happy to help you. :)

minnako

I get hel in every steps. I appreciate the effort of the support team. They set it up everything. The app works great I am able to link my supplier's url to my shop and now the app adds new products and keeps update them every time I want. I highly recommend this app.

December 3, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We know that Syncee can be challenging at first but that's why our Support Team is here to help kind users like you. We hope that you will enjoy every minute of using our app. :)