Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Mister Charlie's

Great customer service that works to get you up and running. I would recommend. In particular, Roland has been extremely helpful in getting us up and running.

Modest Zone

Service and support is awesome! First I ever see such support. The app rocks by the way!

They've help us mapping our suppliers' data.

BarbaraBeauty

Excellent service and support.The App it is easy to use.I fully recommend.
Customer care team of Syncee really supportive. Thanks.

Bolero Home & Hardware

Great App and the customer service always fantastic. If I ever had an issue or a custom requirement they went out of their way to help or solve the request.

Jigsaw Kitchens

Excellent service and support - high recommended app. The use of the app has saved us a significant amount of time and money

lustshop.net

I have been impressed by the very high capacity of work and professionalism that the Sincee team has shown me. They are always there, with a smile, for all of us who have an online store in Shopify and we are dedicated to Dropshipping, making our lives easier. I recommend this application above all others. Thanks Syncee team (Especially to Barna)

Mccalista

Just need to inciste but in the end you'll be satsified.. must be calm and reading the app et ask advice

Ofertas247

Sadly this add is full of bugs and needs lots of lots of improvements and is very very expensive. Other apps give you full access to all inventory or suppliers for under $29 and this app is overpriced.

I spent 4hrs exploring, adding, editing, fixing and testing each area of the app and found lots of missing features and bugs. especially this add ONLY let you import the products NOTHING else, the app does not add vendor/supplier products automatically and this causes all other product to be mixed, you can not edit*delete a single product one by one inside this app. When you add products it says you have your products but they do not show up in the app, when a product is added and the product does not have any variant/inventory(0) it counts as there was product and this is bad because you have a paid package that is limited by imported products. also, it does not let you change collections for every single product when you import the products they just go to Shopify, that means after that you still have to go and find every single product and add to their collection/category because it does not let you do it when importing the product. I am very unsatisfied with the bugs, features, expensive prices and the worst thing is the waste of my time exploring an app that at the end did not work. Soi just uninstalled this app.

BOMBGIRL PARIS

I took this APP 2 days ago and it seems that it's a bockbuster app to earn a lot of time. i really appreciate because the feeds are perfect with all needed details. Their customer support are very reactive and allways help you to find the good solution in an incredible delay. a kiler app and a special thanks to Adrienn. take this app closed eyes !

iSzaki Shop

Syncee is Super App!
Upload and Update all products.
Save lots of time for me and my familly is happy!
The Team is awesome!