Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Lucky Fashion Smart

I love this app it's easy to use and support is prompt to response my issue i really recommend this app to use it and you won't regret it. thanks syncee team.

August 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind review :) We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, please always feel free to let us know about it.

ShopForAll

Great Support! i had a problem with the installation , and they helped me to fix it.
and they have really huge variety of products for drop shipping.

August 5, 2021

Thank you for your kind words :) We are happy you are a member of our community and that you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, we are always here to help.

D’sous Secret

Good for a beginning. i am satisfied with the sevice they are fast in responding thnaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with what Syncee offers. In case of any questions, we are always here to help :)

Ghraoui Europe

Syncee helped us with uploading products to my store as well as update some details and descriptions. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is facing similar tasks.

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service and we are also glad that you are a member of our community! :)

iTradeCenter

Tool with huge potential :) UX very intuitive, I look forward to generate some profit based on new integration with suppliers

July 28, 2021

Thank you for your nice review, we are happy you find Syncee's UX intuitive and you are satisfied with how our app works. In case of any questions, we are always here to help :)

URBAN STYLE TODAY

The app is super! Very responsive support! Professionals! We are ready to study any question very carefully and help!

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you are satisfied with what Syncee offers :) Our customer support team is always here for you, and ready to help if you have any questions.

My Small Store

Great app, terrific customer service. Lots of products to choose from, great pricing tool, well-designed interface. Really nothing to complain about.

July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you like the product range on Syncee Marketplace, and that you are satisfied with both how our app works and our customer service. We are glad you are here with us, thank you :)

Horloge Design

Beware this app syncs your shopify constantly so don't make any changes on shopify everything will be deleted or changed. Frankly change that and find a solution to automate orders on bigbuy and I put 5 stars. Excuse my rage I just lost 20 hours of work because of your sh"*** synchronization.

July 19, 2021

We are sorry to read that you were not satisfied with our service. In Syncee, in your product catalogs, there is a setting where you can pick which product data you wouldn't like Syncee to update in your Shopify store. We haven't received any message from you about the problem you faced. We have free support in chat and email where you can contact us anytime for a quick reply and help. About automated order data synchronization, not every supplier can support auto order on Syncee Marketplace. On our platform at every product and supplier, you can see if automated order sync is provided or not. You can set it at the filter settings too so you can browse among those products and suppliers only where this solution is available.

Our support team has contacted you now, please give us feedback so we can help resolve your problem. We do hope we can continue working together.

Small & Mighty Kids Store

Excellent customer service, very clear in giving instructions. As for the app, it takes a while to navigate and get used to. You have to apply as a reseller for each supplier for the same category and not all suppliers can do auto-fulfillment but for those, the app can help ease the process.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are happy you find our customer service excellent and that you like how our app works. In case of any questions, please contact our support team so we can help you anytime. We hope you will be satisfied with our future features and developments as well we make for our clients :)

Society Sophisticate

I really like how this app makes it easy to find and load products into my store. Imra helped me today and was amazing! Definitely five stars for customer service; however, the app is very slow!

July 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with both our application and customer service. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to help :)