Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

The Duke&Duchess

I must say that this app solved me a lot of time and sweat! The supports Team, in this case, Peter helped me all the way and solved any problem I faced. Everything works fine and smooth. This is customer service at it's best. Continue like that!

Salt Gypsy

We needed custom development to sync our supplier's inventory feed to our online store and provide daily updated stock levels. Roland was very helpful and patient in setting this up for us and specifically to our requirements on the backend. 5 stars for customer service and as we are yet to have any sales processed for this particular product type, so far everything seems to be functioning as it should. Thanks guys!

UBA CORPORATE GIFTS

Bloody awesome app, super awesome support. I have suppliers that are not listed on Shopify or Syncee, they used XML and the app never fails.

Sparklinglady

I used this app to add my XML files. It works very good !
I can add every products I want by creating tasks.

Brendies

Easy to install. Thanks to Roland from the support who helped me to set it as wanted and very quickly. +10 for the support

SHOE RACK

Great app and very helpful staff - they are quick and understand what you want! Great service from the start!

ATG Wallstreet

no other sync app is as effective. I have tried to dynamically sync my XML files myself but it would be way too time-consuming to maintain

Hush Style

Great, responsive customer support. BIG help in setting things up, all running nice and smoothly so far !!

Kerámia Otthon Vintage lakberendezési webáruház

I use this app to provide product feed to arukereso.hu They did an excellent job. The customer service is very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this app and the team.

LOVEFASHION

it's good app. Lot of suppliers. Perfect sollution for dropshippping. Really gooooooood. I fully recommend