Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

TheOneStore

I got an excelent assistance from Peter Customer Service. The Syncee team are so helpfull. fast response. I strongly recommend

September 11, 2020

Thank you for your review; it means a lot to us. :)

Our support team is glad that we could solve your issue. We are always here for our users.

La casa de los frikis

Por un error en su aplicacion, y por un servicio tecnico o atencion al cliente que no entiende el problema hemos estado 3 meses pagando una app que teniendo un limite de 5000 articulos y en la web 0 marcaba que habia 4600 en uso y para ellos era normal.

No nos han dado solucion hasta que se a borrado la aplicacion y se les a dicho que borraran todo dato de usuario entonces es cuando de repente lo han arreglado

September 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our team has solved the problem and set everything for you in your Syncee account. We have sent you several emails previously, could you please check them and give us feedback? Our customer support service is here and happy to help you.

Want it Get it

Great customer service! I needed some help today and it was sorted out for me in a flash. Great App as well. It does what it says on the label.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy you are satisfied with our service. If anytime you have a question, feel free to let us know about it :)

está claro

Consiglio questa app per la funzionalità e per il supporto tecnico.

August 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you are here with us. In case of any questions, always feel free to contact our support team.

colloseumfashiononline

The apps is useful and is what I want. The service team is very helpful, they responds quick.

August 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, it means so much for us. In case of any questions, we are here to help!

HOTSOURCE

Honestly, Do not struggle like I did, ask the online tech support team that help you through every step of the way! Absolutel worth it! Making a big diffrence in bringing my suppliers xml feeds to my website!

August 28, 2020

We are so happy you like our service so much, we are happy you are here being part of our community! Thank you!

eGarderoben

Amazing platform for managing feeds. The best customer support that I have experienced in my 25 years of work so far!

August 28, 2020

You are amazing! Thank you for your kind words. In case of any questions, our support team is here to help :)

Runway Dior

Very good app so far, actually one of the best...I wish I had found it sooner as it would have saved me a lot of trouble.
Roland has been extremely helpful and patient with me. Nothing I've asked has been too hard for him to complete, I'm so grateful. Thank you Syncee.

August 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are satisfied with us. In case of any questions always feel free to contact us! :)

KIVIBAG

Fantastic app to find great products from diverse suppliers and get the product data integrated quickly and easily. Thank you for the great experience!

July 31, 2020

We are so happy to see you are satisfied with what Syncee offers. Thank you for being here with us! :)

naandocom

Syncee helped me to find local suppliers and products with short lead times. Great app with great support team!

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you have found the products you were looking for in our Marketplace. Thank you for choosing Syncee!