Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping | Reviews

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Ladyothello

I use this app for my online store. Their customer service is excellent.It will take me some time to learn how to use this app. But customer service is there to help you along the way.

October 28, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with Syncee. Our customer service is always here to help you. Feel free to contact us anytime via our in-app chat or email, support@syncee.co.

walmsell01

good support and app. Big catalog to sync for. Suggested if you want integrate your stores with new items.

October 28, 2021

Thank you for your review :) It's great to see you love what Syncee offers and that you find our marketplace rich with products and suppliers. In case of any questions, we are always here to help.

MCCHIS Online Shop

Syncee's customer support is always quickly. Their team are very nice and helpful! Excellent Service! Thank you Melinda!

October 27, 2021

Thank you for your review. It's great to see you are satisfied with the service we offer here at Syncee. In case of any questions, we are always here to help! :)

English Roots

Great product inventory and supplier list. I am able to find products that originate from the UK and nearby countries

October 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to see you found local suppliers on Syncee Marketplace you are glad to partner with :) We wish you all success with your business!

Lindalime

Very helpful support! Thanks for solving my tickets quickly. I like using this app, it helped me a lot in product feed upload.

October 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our support is always here to help you, feel free to contact us anytime you have a question :) We are happy you love our features!

Leisure.ish

I love using this app.It has alot of suppliers and it is easier to find the right products.It makes it possible to create different catalogs.The support is awesome.I love it.

October 25, 2021

Thank you for your very kind words :) We are so happy you are satisfied with our supplier range and with the features our app offers. Welcome to our community!

Adorth

Amazing amazing amazing customer service. Very helpful, friendly and quick to response. I love there service.

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. You are amazing! :) In case of any questions, always feel free to contact us, we are here to help.

VitaminPro.hu

Nagyon profi csapat van az app mögött, gyorsan dolgoznak és rugalmasak. Nagyon ajánlom a szoftver mindenkinek feed generálásra! Professional team supporting the app, they are fast and flexible. I really recommend this app to everyone who needs datafeed generating!

October 20, 2021

Köszönjük szépen az értékelésedet! Örülünk, hogy elégedett vagy szolgáltatásunkkal. Kérdés esetén keress minket mindig bizalommal! :) - Thank you for your very kind review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, please always feel free to contact us! :)

Moon Behind The Hill

We use this app as a secondary source to upload products from dropshipping suppliers based in the European Union for our online fashion store. It allows us to broaden and supplement the range of items that we already offer. We prefer to use European Union based suppliers because 1 they are closer to our target market therefore shipping times are reasonable and 2 our target EU customers has no nasty tax and excise charges when their goods arrive at their door. The strength of any dropshipping app is with the suppliers that use their marketplace, and so far we have been impressed with the range of suppliers and the quality of the products available. Unlike another dropshipping App we've used in the past with Syncee you know the name of the dropship supplier and are provided with a link to their website so you can research and review the supplier with Trustpilot etc. There is also a feature were droppshippers can leave reviews about the supplier, thereby allowing us to warn others of bad experiences or indeed praise a supplier for excellence. I'm sure this feature will improve as more and more retailers leave reviews.
The app is easy to use, you can search and upload products using a number of different methods. You can set different global pricing mark-ups for different catalogues, which means if your supplier changes their price it is automatically updated on your store. It also means you can set different mark-ups and margins for different suppliers and products. If you do run into an issue we have found support responsive, helpful and quick. Syncee so far is proving to be a useful app and we would recommend using it for your store.

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review :) We are so happy you are satisfied with the features we provide, and our Marketplace's supplier range, also with our customer support. We wish you many sales with your store :)

dashlush7

Syncee is an amazing app to find multiple suppliers across the globe. Moreover, Syncee customer support is outstanding, they are always to help you out .

October 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind words :) We are so happy to see you love what Syncee offers! In case of any questions, always feel free to contact us.