Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

Global Dropshipping Marketplace, DataFeed Manager

Darkest Hour Apparel

I just signed up and I have been amazed at how wonderful the customer service has been. Irme has been WONDERFUL!
They've been so helpful to me. I had a very stressful time trying to get a CSV file uploaded on my site and they helped me with this so quickly. I recommend this company fully!

January 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. You are amazing too! We are happy you are satisfied with our application and our customer service. Our team is always here to help you. If anytime you have a question or need help, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always just a message away.

senbisec

I would like to thank the customer service for providing detailed answers to all my questions.
The program worked very well and meets all my needs.

January 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is great to see you are satisfied with our service, both how our application works and what it provides, and our customer support team's help. If anytime you have questions, feel free to contact us, we are always happy to answer them.

Rosanisaeu

the very nice program and meets my needs completely.

The customer service is also great.

December 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind feedback about our service. We are more than glad you are satisfied with our app and customer service. Anytime you have a question, feel free to let us know about it. We are always here to help.

PRESTANCE POUR HOMME

Je ne parviens même pas à uploader un seul article ou alors je n' ai pas laissé assez longtemps,j' ai attendu 15 minutes pour un seul article mais sans résultat. J' ai alors stoppé le téléchargement. troooooop long ou ne fonctionne pas.

December 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see you were not satisfied with our app. I would like to kindly inform you that when you contacted us about the problem, we were out of office at the weekend. However, on Monday we sent you help and reply as soon as we saw your message. We can help you in the product management, and uploading items into your store with the correct settings, smoothly. Please, if you still would like to manage products of suppliers with Syncee, feel free to contact us. We are here to help!

arenamarkt.gr

Does what exactly what we want and it's the only app that does it easily and without any frustration and you can map products from xml to your shopify without any frustration. Peter is always there and help us with any question we have and even he gave us a example of xml so we can give it to our suppliers to make the xml from scratch so it can work with shopify.

December 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. If anytime you have a question, you can always feel free to let us know about it. We are always happy to help!

Haben Heute

Great support!!! Ansvers on question in less than an hour and solves the problem what ever it takes!

December 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. It makes us happy to see you are satisfied with our service. Anytime you have a question, or need any help in Syncee, feel free to contact us, we are always just a message away.

Emmy Jane Boutique

I use this app to drop ship products for my boutique. The fees are very reasonable & the app is reliable & easy to use. I have found some great suppliers via the app & will happily give it a 5-star rating.

December 2, 2019

We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service and that you could find more suppliers in our system who can provide products that are suitable for your business. Anytime you have a question, feel free to let us know about it. We are always just an email away.

IvoryRay

Great App and Great customer service will continue to use for my store if you don't know how to do something with the app or if you have tried to add inventory and you don't know-how, customer service always saves the day and it's done quicker than if you do it your self, they stay with till the end, not just tell you how to do it they make sure you are satisfied with the job :-)

December 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, it is really heart-warming to see your feedback, that you are satisfied with what we offer. We are committed to helping our clients as much as we can. Please, if anytime you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us!

BigBangShoesTr

Great app and great customer support! The staff are very helpful and knowledgable. Would give 100 stars if I could.

November 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your super kind feedback, we appreciate it. Our team is happy that you are satisfied with what we offer. If anytime you have a question, you can always feel free to let us know about it.

The Record Hub

Fantastic app which we use every day. It saves us countless hours and the support is the best we've ever seen. Five massive stars!

November 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your words, it makes us happy that you are satisfied with our application and our support team. We are always here for you, please anytime you have a question, feel free to contact us. We wish you all success with your business!