Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Signatureautoparts

These guys are awesome Roland has been very helpful. We had some issues but they assistance at a very high level and did a great job helping us clean our store inventory. I highly recommend them.

August 21, 2019

We appreciate your kind words, and our team is always happy to help you. We are committed to providing the best for our clients. Thank you for being a member of our big and friendly community. Anytime you have a question, do not forget: we are just an email away.

NORVINE Official Site (Norvine.com)

We are a supplier and totally happy with this company!
Also the contact person Barbara is always very helpful and super kind

August 5, 2019

We are also very happy that you became a member of our loving community. Our team wishes you every success with your business. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime you have a question, we always give you feedback as quickly as possible.

Lexi Butler Designs

I just got this app. I am a new suppliers/dropshipper for Syncee. I have not seen Syncee at work yet, as I just installed the app. So far, Barbara has been helping me to get set up! I really appreciate how committed and dedicated she is. That deserves 5 stars. However I will update my review when there is more to tell.

August 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We are more than happy that you are satisfied with our application. If anytime you have a question, we are always just an e-mail away!

Multicoptercenter

This app is working exactly as it should. The support is awesome and fast. Really satisfied after over 12 months of using it.

August 2, 2019

We are glad that you are satisfied with our application, we are committed to providing a nice service for our customers. Thank you for being a member of our friendly community!

Your Perfect Match

I am new to Shopify. The app really helped me with finding suppliers and, for more of that, the support is really kind and fast.
Thank you, Roland, for your great assistance!

August 2, 2019

Thank you so much for choosing Syncee and also a big thank you for your kind words. We constantly list new suppliers in our in-app catalog. Keep checking it to find nice companies to work with!

Plus-Size-Clothing.com

I used this app to import proprietary product feeds and once set up it's great. It has more functions than others I've tried to modify the feed and that's important to us.

CraftOpera

Very good App, smooth syncing process and more over an excellent support team make it an essential tool for drop-shippers and for suppliers as well.
keep the great work continue... thanks,

iShopTech.com.au

iShopTech.com.au - I have tried 2 other inventory syncing apps and can confidently say Syncee is the BEST. The main highlights setting Syncee apart from the other syncing apps is the fact that it works first time every time, backed up by a high level of customer support. Combined you cannot go wrong with Syncee for large data feeds. Thank you Team @ Syncee!

Apos

I added Syncee to help me manage product CSV upload to my Shopify product library.

Despite what was advertised, I am surprised to find numerous missing features from the app.

It is only able to update a small subset of fields out of the universe of fields are available to be updated via Shopify API.

Developer also cite performance/load issues as the underlying reason of the additional restriction on the fields that can be updated via Syncee.

This is an app that could be so much better if the developer put in the effort to fully realize what it is advertise to do.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, as I mentioned earlier we can update just the those fields that the Shopify API allow us, and until the Shopify not change the restriction on the field that we can manage. If you want to upload/update all of the field which is possible with the Shopify API, it will take more time because we have to check the field first and then update and if you set 10 fields to update we have to do it with all of the fields.
If your file contain in one column different option names, we can upload the products with a specific name as you requested earlier, for this just need to create more tasks to multiple option names. ( one task, on option name )
If you need any help, just let us know and we will help you to solve your problem.
Our developers working continuously on the new features to make Syncee better as soon as possible.

Gemuya

It’s my first time to use this apps, it’s a surprised . Roland is very helpful. Help me to solve my problem . A very nice staff. Teach me how to import the product which is the most difficult step. Originally I import by myself, but turn out all product are out of stock. He explained to me that I can use their template . Or he help me to import the catalogue.

Thanks a lot