Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

lustshop.net

I have been impressed by the very high capacity of work and professionalism that the Sincee team has shown me. They are always there, with a smile, for all of us who have an online store in Shopify and we are dedicated to Dropshipping, making our lives easier. I recommend this application above all others. Thanks Syncee team (Especially to Barna)

Mccalista

Just need to inciste but in the end you'll be satsified.. must be calm and reading the app et ask advice

Ofertas247

Sadly this add is full of bugs and needs lots of lots of improvements and is very very expensive. Other apps give you full access to all inventory or suppliers for under $29 and this app is overpriced.

I spent 4hrs exploring, adding, editing, fixing and testing each area of the app and found lots of missing features and bugs. especially this add ONLY let you import the products NOTHING else, the app does not add vendor/supplier products automatically and this causes all other product to be mixed, you can not edit*delete a single product one by one inside this app. When you add products it says you have your products but they do not show up in the app, when a product is added and the product does not have any variant/inventory(0) it counts as there was product and this is bad because you have a paid package that is limited by imported products. also, it does not let you change collections for every single product when you import the products they just go to Shopify, that means after that you still have to go and find every single product and add to their collection/category because it does not let you do it when importing the product. I am very unsatisfied with the bugs, features, expensive prices and the worst thing is the waste of my time exploring an app that at the end did not work. Soi just uninstalled this app.

BOMBGIRL PARIS

I took this APP 2 days ago and it seems that it's a bockbuster app to earn a lot of time. i really appreciate because the feeds are perfect with all needed details. Their customer support are very reactive and allways help you to find the good solution in an incredible delay. a kiler app and a special thanks to Adrienn. take this app closed eyes !

iSzaki Shop

Syncee is Super App!
Upload and Update all products.
Save lots of time for me and my familly is happy!
The Team is awesome!

sparklemonde.com

Really helpful helpline with prompt responses.

Padria

I used this App to insert and updating just Under 3 000 products, Everything went great, automated task , really helpful Support . Thanks Guys :)

Silulo Online Store

The app is good if you have less than 50 items to upload. When you upload 50-1000+ it doesn't upload images correctly.

It shows broken images with grey shadows.

FOR ONLINE STORES IT'S USELESS IF A PRODUCT HAS NO PROPER IMAGE. WILL NOW TRY ALTERNATIVES.

TrendCityIL

If I could give them 0 stars I would.
GET AWAY FROM THIS APP!!!

We tried more than once using it, an import XML file with our supplier's products,
The import was gone badly and imported without the stock amount and vars.
We tried to get a refund and they said we can't because we used the app...
We have deleted more than 1000 products that were imported badly.
and by the way for a good widget for our XML file they wanted 350$...

BAD BAD BAD APP just go to another app instead,

April 8, 2019

Hello, thank you for the feedback.

We have received an XML file prior to subscribing and we stated that we cannot work with it because it is badly structured and does not have inventory quantity as your supplier provided it this way. Please note: Syncee does not provide information about inventory quantity and prices as only the supplier knows these data. If the supplier can provide a suitable, well structured product feed file that have information about inventory quantity, then we can definitely make it work in first go without any hassle.

Also, if you mean another XML file, as you haven't contacted us after subscribing, our technical colleagues will gladly check it for you. We have free technical support, but you need to contact us first, otherwise we cannot help.

We have also noticed that you have wrongly set up your Syncee task updates and therefore they did not run. We have fixed it for you, so now they should run in the given intervals.

We have recently contacted you in email in details of how we can help you. Looking forward to make you a happy customer.

MoreFreakinPower

Awesome app and great technical support. They answer your questions quickly and even help you set up your task when help is needed.