QuickBooks|Xero sync ‑ Synder

QuickBooks|Xero sync ‑ Synder

by CloudBusiness Inc

Automate QuickBooks and Xero bookkeeping

This Little Goat

Synder app is very user-friendly and syncs in real time. Kiryl, was great answering questions & assisting every step of the way when resolving issues.

Karien Bredenkamp

Synder is a great app for seamlessly syncing transactions between Shopify & Quickbooks. Lizzie offered great customer support too!

Sea Loft Urban Interiors

Fantastic support from Lizzie, helping me correct a few errors of my own making. Great app, a real time saver.

musthaveskirts

I learned in my last (failed) business venture that proper accounting from day 1 is paramount to knowing exactly how your business is doing, and staying out of trouble. So, I was looking for a way to automate the information from Shopify to Quickbooks online. I found this app, tried it out, and it took me minutes. That's it. My advice is to use the manual add process if you have more than one store, because this app will let you book your transactions to a different QBO account for each store. That means you can do PnL really easily in QBO - that's a major win.
When Lizzie, my agent called, I had to tell her that I was good and didn't need any help! It was pretty funny, but awesome because this app "just worked" for me.

PROJECTISR US

Excellent App that automated our revenue process. Very helpful support as well - responsive and willing to help.

Clothes & Roads

I use this app to sync my orders from Shopify to Quickbooks. It helps me sort out the transactions for my taxes. At the moment everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to see how I can explore how the inventory sync can help me with my business.

My Secret Store

Kiryl explained to me that the transactions sync after the payout to the bank is received. I love this app and it saves us hours of time consuming labour to manually key in orders into quickbooks. Highly recommend.

Yomassage®

Snyder is a fantastic solution for Bookkeepers and Accountants wanting to properly reconcile e-commerce platforms to Quickbooks Online!

Moskinto USA

After working with several different popular apps, I have determined this is a no-brainer as to the BEST platform. It works so easily and even does the matching process for bank deposits! The price is great and the support is great too (shout out to Kiryl for his patient help!). As an entrepreneur that is also a bookkeeper, I am happy that this app gets so much manual time off my back.

Tomb 45

These guys ROCK! The support is dead on. The configurations for different sales channels is not intuitive in some cases, but the support team has always been able to respond and/or fix any issues quickly. I used to book all revenue based on net deposits, now Synder books gross revenue and balances all the expenses associated with each sales channel in a clean easy way per settlement received. We also moved our inventory to QBO - Synder takes the orders made and keeps my QBO inventory as my source of truth for all sales channels. Still working through some issues, but the response has been good and so far, I'm happy we've chosen them.