tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

The Trendy Line

App never worked. its literally an app with a blank screen. coding was still left on my website after I deleted it. don't get it!

Handy-Guard

I installed the app, the widget never worked. I asked them to remove it from my site. They never managed to do it. They had more than two weeks and not 1 reply.
Now Im building a new website.

SAYFF

you install it and get an empty screen. that's all. that app does not work. review must have 100 chars... here some more

memepets

Almost 3 weeks for a support ticket to just set up my store. Contacted them 3 times to try and ask them to hurry it.

Asked for a refund and they just stopped replying... :/ avoid them

AutoTalent

Not a fan of interface so I deleted it. Once deleted, the interface is still on the homepage. Have tried emailing support 3 times for a solution with no response...

crazydeals10

I unistall the app but after that it still exists on my store. Free are never free as you can see!!!!

Adertek Baby & Kids

prevent multiple location when you use this app. got to un-install, add location and re-install again.

March 1, 2019

Hi there! The multiple-location option has now been updated so you should e able to install it once. If you're still experiencing issues, please do let us know and we'll do our utmost to assist!

Maximal Power

They say its free!!! THAT IS NOT TRUE

March 1, 2019

hello! The software is indeed 100% free just so as long as you are happy to keep the little "powered by tawk.to" link on the chat widget.

You can add unlimited agents, and add it to unlimited sites and use it free forever - the only "add-on" option is $12/m to remove our branding, which is 100% optional. Not necessary, and you definitely are not obliged to remove branding :)

Vibra Tropical

NOT FREE. While setting up the app, right at the end it makes you pay 12 or 15 dollars

Claribelskincare

Extremely deceptive. Not free! Immediately asks me to choose $12 or $15 monthly fee before you can set up the app. Buyer beware!!

Previous 1 3