tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

AutoTalent

Not a fan of interface so I deleted it. Once deleted, the interface is still on the homepage. Have tried emailing support 3 times for a solution with no response...

crazydeals10

I unistall the app but after that it still exists on my store. Free are never free as you can see!!!!

Adertek Baby & Kids

prevent multiple location when you use this app. got to un-install, add location and re-install again.

March 1, 2019

Hi there! The multiple-location option has now been updated so you should e able to install it once. If you're still experiencing issues, please do let us know and we'll do our utmost to assist!

Maximal Power

They say its free!!! THAT IS NOT TRUE

March 1, 2019

hello! The software is indeed 100% free just so as long as you are happy to keep the little "powered by tawk.to" link on the chat widget.

You can add unlimited agents, and add it to unlimited sites and use it free forever - the only "add-on" option is $12/m to remove our branding, which is 100% optional. Not necessary, and you definitely are not obliged to remove branding :)

Vibra Tropical

NOT FREE. While setting up the app, right at the end it makes you pay 12 or 15 dollars

Claribelskincare

Extremely deceptive. Not free! Immediately asks me to choose $12 or $15 monthly fee before you can set up the app. Buyer beware!!

Sixthgalleria

its 12$ and 15$ NOT FREE..they ask u details, after stealing email and other deatils, n ruining 15min, then they ask for money!.

Forge Hardware Studio

This app worked very well for a while and now the messages get cut off. We can't read what our customers are saying!! We wrote an email to support and never heard back. Not recommended.

March 1, 2019

Hello - thanks for your review.

This issue was intermittent while we were shipping an update back in march 2018. If you're still experiencing this issue, please do let us know?

Support is available 24x7-365 via live chat on our site.

Wilkes Riley

I would give this app zero stars if possible! Stay away from this app, the only chat you'll have is with them because this app is a huge waste of time.NOT USER FRIENDLY. Read all the previous reviews before your move forward. You've been warned. They have all the potential except they overwhelm you and seriously under-deliver!

Boondock Creek

This app gets in its own way. Too many unnecessary features, and not organized enough to sort them all out. Customer service was unable to figure out why I couldn't get notifications on my iPhone, and blamed it on me or my phone. I switched to Tidio - MUCH simpler, everything I need, still free, and notifications work fine.

Previous 1