tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat | Reviews

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

plushygift

They got 24-hour online support, why have no response to an obvious bug that I submitted ten days ago? Very disappointed.

Hi plushygift,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

Thank you for your patience as you experienced challenges with our support team.

There are some circumstances in which we have to escalate cases to find answers and it takes additional time to revert back to you.

To further check the status of your ticket, I will need the following details:

2. Ticket ID:

4. Add-on subscription:

4. Contact number (with area code):

I'll send a follow-up message to our dev team regarding your ticket/concern.

Kindly reply to me at sienna.rubio@tawk.to or book a call here: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

The Trendy Line

App never worked. its literally an app with a blank screen. coding was still left on my website after I deleted it. don't get it!

Hi The Trendy Line,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

There is an easy fix if you encountered issues when installing the tawk.to chat widget on your Shopify dashboard.

Follow the steps below to install the chat widget:

1. Clear your browser and cookies.

2. Log in to your Shopify dashboard.

3. Then visit https://apps.shopify.com/tawk-to.

4. Click the Add app button for the tawk.to app.

5. Select the green Install app button to continue. You'll then be prompted to log in to your tawk.to account and accept a permission request from Shopify.

6. Then log in to your tawk.to account from the tawk.to app in your Shopify dashboard and choose the property and widget you would like to add to your site.

The widget will be added to all pages of your Shopify site.

If you wish to uninstall the app manually from your site, follow the steps below:

(Note that this guide uses the "Basic Liquid Theme - Debut" as an example. If you have a different theme and you don't have theme.liquid file, please refer to your theme's developer where you can find or try to look for footer.liquid.")

1.) Go to your Shopify Dashboard, Click "Online Store" - See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/oj1s19

2.) Click "Action" > then "Edit Code" - See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/oj1tg7

3.) In "Layout" > click "theme.liquid" file > scroll to the bottom and you'll see the tag. See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/oj1v0s. You can also use the Find function (Ctrl+F) to locate the start and end code of the tawk.to widget code.

4.Delete the tawk.to script code and select Save

I hope this addresses your concern.

Handy-Guard

I installed the app, the widget never worked. I asked them to remove it from my site. They never managed to do it. They had more than two weeks and not 1 reply.
Now Im building a new website.

Hi Handy-Guard,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

If you have manually added the chat widget code to your Shopify account, you can follow the steps below to uninstall the widget code:

(Note that this guide uses the "Basic Liquid Theme - Debut" as an example. If you have a different theme and you don't have theme.liquid file, please refer to your theme's developer where you can find or try to look for footer.liquid"

2.) Click "Action" > then "Edit Code" - See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/oj1tg7

See this screenshot for reference: https://prnt.sc/oj1v0s.

4.Delete the tawk.to script code from it and Save

I hope this addresses your concern.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

SAYFF

you install it and get an empty screen. that's all. that app does not work. review must have 100 chars... here some more

Hi SAYFF,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

If you have encountered issues when installing the tawk.to chat widget on your Shopify dashboard, there may be an easy fix.

Follow the steps below to install the chat widget:

1. Clear your browser and cookies.

2. Log in to your Shopify dashboard.

3. Then visit https://apps.shopify.com/tawk-to.

4. Click the Add app button for the tawk.to app.

The widget will be added to all pages of your Shopify site.

We have a 24/7 support line that you can contact for urgent matters. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

Alternatively, you can reach me here at sienna.rubio@tawk.to or book a call here: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min.

Thank you and wishing you all the best.

memepets

Almost 3 weeks for a support ticket to just set up my store. Contacted them 3 times to try and ask them to hurry it.

Asked for a refund and they just stopped replying... :/ avoid them

Hi memepets,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

We do apologize for the challenges you experienced with our support team.

In some circumstances, it’s necessary to escalate cases to find answers and additional time is needed to revert back to you.

To check the status of your ticket and your refund request, I will need the following details:

2. Ticket ID:
4. Add-on Subscription:
4. Contact Number (with area code):

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

AutoTalent

Not a fan of interface so I deleted it. Once deleted, the interface is still on the homepage. Have tried emailing support 3 times for a solution with no response...

Hi AutoTalent ,

This is Sienna from tawk.to reaching out.

Thank you for your patience with the challenges you experienced with our support team.

We do have a 24/7 support line you can contact for urgent matters. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

Regarding your concern, I need the following details to track the ticket or email you’ve raised with the support team.

2. Ticket Number (if available):
3. Screenshot/error messages:
4. Contact Number (with area code):

Kindly send your reply to me at sienna.rubio@tawk.to or book a call here: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

crazydeals10

I unistall the app but after that it still exists on my store. Free are never free as you can see!!!!

Hi crazydeals10 ,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

Can you tell me more about how the chat widget was originally installed?

1. Was it installed using the plug-in from the Shopify App store or was the chat widget code installed manually on your website?

2. When you try to uninstall the app, is there an error message?

3. Is the tawk.to app still showing up in the App tabs?

To further assist you with your concern, I will need the following details:

1. The relevant Property ID/website:

2. Screenshots showing the issue or error message:

3. Your email:

4. A contact number (with area code):

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Adertek Baby & Kids

prevent multiple location when you use this app. got to un-install, add location and re-install again.

March 1, 2019

Hi there! The multiple-location option has now been updated so you should e able to install it once. If you're still experiencing issues, please do let us know and we'll do our utmost to assist!

Maximal Power

They say its free!!! THAT IS NOT TRUE

March 1, 2019

hello! The software is indeed 100% free just so as long as you are happy to keep the little "powered by tawk.to" link on the chat widget.

You can add unlimited agents, and add it to unlimited sites and use it free forever - the only "add-on" option is $12/m to remove our branding, which is 100% optional. Not necessary, and you definitely are not obliged to remove branding :)

Vibra Tropical

NOT FREE. While setting up the app, right at the end it makes you pay 12 or 15 dollars

Previous 1 3