tawk.to Live Chat

Free messaging app to monitor and chat with site visitors

Price: Free

Shackled.Me

I'm so glad that I found this app. With all the technical problems I've been having with my store, it's been a huge relief to have someone there to help me out and answer my questions. They're super responsive and always willing to help out. This is really one of the best apps for Shopify! https://www.shackled.me/

Front Porch Candles

I have tried so many chat apps and I always seem to come back to this one. Free, simple, consistent, and the best!

Tiarawears

This is a great app. I was not even told by any staff to please write a review about them. Failure to do this would equate me to an ingrate. Thanks guys. The free service is just all I've wanted, at least, for my level of business.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

etzart

I saw this app on a review page. I was curious but skeptical because it's free. But I'm blown away by how awesome this app is, especially for someone like me who is just starting. This app gives you all the features you need for free! Other apps would make you pay a huge fee just for basic features. One of my favorite features is the free Knowledge Base page. There is a paid version that gets rid of branding and gives you other features. But I honestly like the branding; it lets people know what superb chat service I'm using. Once I have a steady profit, I'm gonna support this business and get the paid version. Thank you for making an excellent program!

BuyOut Online

This app is the best. Not sure why other people are giving it 1 star, we are sure previous reviewers missed something because this might be one of the best free apps out there. We used to pay for such a service before we found this app

Hi BuyOut Online,

Thank you for giving tawk.to a 5-star review!

We are happy to know that you find our chat widget to be the best app in the market!

We have a 24/7 support line you can contact for any concerns. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

Alternatively, you can email me at sienna.rubio@tawk.to or book a call here: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min.

My Pizza Steel

Excellent free live chat app with many customizations. Looks and works great. Been using it for years and never had a problem.

Hi My Pizza Steel,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your recommendation here with the community!

We appreciate the kind words and continued support of our chat widget throughout the years.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

Seo Digital Club

Great app to use for the shopify community. I highly recommend this app and planning to use this app for all other businesses.
**Please note- I would really appreciate if the branding can be removed from the chat widget. Is it possible to Show my Company name and Logo in the chat widget? Btw I applied for partnering with Taw.to. Looking forward collaborating with Tawk.to Regards,
Shuv
Owner of Seo Digital Club Australia

SaleEvent.com

Just installed this app...was using a very similar much more expensive app. This is an amazing amazing add-on.
Thank you. Very impressed so far.

Hi SaleEvent.com,

Thank you for giving tawk.to a 5-star review!

We are happy to know that you find our chat widget easy to install and that you are satisfied with our product and services.

If you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

BottleKeep

Very detailed chat system which is available for all users. Many features, customization available.

Hi BottleKeep,

Thank you for supporting tawk.to and for sharing your review in the community!

Great news! We have just released a major update to our chat widget.

See our latest release here: https://www.tawk.to/category/updates/

This new update has Widget Cards that allow you to personalize the content of your chat widget. You can now add all kinds of content to your chat widget, including videos, images and agent profiles. It’s like having a mini-website in the chat.

To learn more about how to customize the Widget Cards, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/customizing-the-widget-header-and-body-cards

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

Gifts Actually

Awesome App. Seamless integration. Really easy way to engage with new customers and answer their queries, provide reassurance in this Covid challenged world and as an online gift store, provide some of the personal service and interaction normally only available to brick and mortar stores. Love the new knowledge base. Great feature. Keep up the great work.

Hi Gifts Actually,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for giving us a 5-star review!

We are happy to know that you love our Knowledge Base product and find it easy to use with your customers.

Great news! We have just released a major update to our chat widget.

See our latest release here: https://www.tawk.to/category/updates/

This new update has Widget Cards that allow you to personalize the content of your widget.

You can now add an article, an article list or a search engine bar for your Knowledge Base.

You can also add other kinds of content to your chat widget, including videos, images and agent profiles. It’s like having a mini-website in the chat.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18