tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Total Sports LLC

I love this app it gives you way more than any other free chat app. You can tie this in with the gabot, sales boosting chatbot. I haven't had any issues with the app at all and we've been using the app for about 6 weeks now. Great job tawk.to for the great product at an awesome price point! The thing I love the most it that we can see what visitors are looking at while their on our website it gives us a pretty good idea of what visitors are looking for.

United Apparel Liquidators

We have really loved using this app over the past year or so and especially love that it is free. Have not had any issues that I can think of, but the support staff has been helpful the couple times I have reached out with questions. It really is great to chat with our customers when they are on the site and ready to buy. I would love to see some type of paid plan that might offer a chat bot for times when we are out of the office. We would definitely pay for that!

Access World

I use this app for all my voice chat on all of my shopify stores. I have tested many others and this is by far the best. Great value and great app. Very happy.

Felicity Spice

I love the app. The dashboard is user-friendly and has customizable options. Brand colors, Avatar etc. Recommended.
www.felicityspice.com

Avroliner Project

Wonderful app that truly is easy to install, set up and implement on your site. The support team is friendly and ready to help out if something were to go wrong. Don't be stuck behind your desk all day, the mobile app lets you take your live chate wherever you go. Great app, great price - FREE recommended for all.

Dgitrends

I really love this app, the ability to interact with your customers in real time, is invaluable. Integration is easy and the application is highly customizable, even includes preloaded art and the ability to upload your own for a truly unique experience.

Thanks a bunch to the Tawk Team!

Institute for Safety in Powerline Construction

Technology wise great. The whole concept is a bit taxing on HR, but probably worth it! It does have auto responding and scheduling. Pricing for whitelabel is $12/m

Lucius Atelier

Fantastic app for live chat. Not only is the livechat app free, there are plenty of customisation and such. There has been plenty of updates over the months and the improvements are great, e.g. automated message sent to customer when he/she is browsing the website.

IMO, the only draw back is that it is not entirely compatible with some themes. Otherwise, this would be my go to livechat app.

Likablenation

One of the best apps available at the moment. Thank you for such a great job!

Fabolista

Love it love it love it! Can talk to my customers anywhere, on the go and can add agents in future - still for free!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16