tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

BuyOut Online

This app is the best. Not sure why other people are giving it 1 star, we are sure previous reviewers missed something because this might be one of the best free apps out there. We used to pay for such a service before we found this app

My Pizza Steel

Excellent free live chat app with many customizations. Looks and works great. Been using it for years and never had a problem.

Seo Digital Club

Great app to use for the shopify community. I highly recommend this app and planning to use this app for all other businesses.
**Please note- I would really appreciate if the branding can be removed from the chat widget. Is it possible to Show my Company name and Logo in the chat widget? Btw I applied for partnering with Taw.to. Looking forward collaborating with Tawk.to Regards,
Shuv
Owner of Seo Digital Club Australia

SaleEvent.com

Just installed this app...was using a very similar much more expensive app. This is an amazing amazing add-on.
Thank you. Very impressed so far.

BottleKeep

Very detailed chat system which is available for all users. Many features, customization available.

Gifts Actually

Awesome App. Seamless integration. Really easy way to engage with new customers and answer their queries, provide reassurance in this Covid challenged world and as an online gift store, provide some of the personal service and interaction normally only available to brick and mortar stores. Love the new knowledge base. Great feature. Keep up the great work.

Darkness Gamer Hub

Best Chat App Ever, useful and work great with my store, don't miss it guy's...
and it's free that's so cool.

SprayShopNZ

Just installed this app, had a few questions and issues but simply used there easy customer support chat and got a prompt reply - customer service is great! totally recommend.

Go Schwifty!

Underrated, way better than trash apps like Tidio. Download this and you won't regret it, I'm saying that after trying EVERY live chant option available out there including apps on & off the Shopify app store. And here I am, settling with tawk.to after wasting loads of $$ on other apps.

Breathe in Detroit

An excellent onsite chat tool and the free plan is all we ever needed. The interface is a little messy, but there's lots of options. I wish you could better customize the onscreen icon, but that's minor. Likes: good mobile app, customized notifications, easy to see customer site journey during chat. We moved to Gorgias to bring all channels into a single view, but are considering going back to Tawk.to for chat only because it's much better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18