TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

Save Hours on Sales Tax for Your Store

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.

Little Miss Marmalade

Look for a different app! You cant download a report. Dont contact support they are GHOSTS. I cant auto file for some reason...after paying $19 a month for nothing. Will cancel after I get my BOE filed.

Novel Concept Designs

This app was great for the 1st Quarter I used it. I was able to autofile and everything was great.

The past quarter my auto-file was canceled without my knowledge and I was only notified of it when I received a letter from the FL Dept of Rev about a not receiving me filing for Q3.

Not cool, why charge a monthly fee if you aren't going to do the 1 thing I actually need you to do.

glam up gear

Don't even bother. I installed the app and had a question about missing order information and went all over trying to find out how to fix this, but no real step by step info was provided, even checked Youtube. I needed help with a deadline approaching, but after 2 whole days wait, no response. So there is no support for an app that costs $19.00/ month? Don't bother calling either, the message directs you back to email. Apparently, they only offer a "partial" integration with Paypal so I had to configure a CSV file to upload. It took me more time to figure this out and upload it then it took me just to go to the NYS site to web file. And somehow all my orders duplicated after I tried to re-connect Paypal. Save yourself a headache and just learn to do this on your state's sales tax web file site.

Kylahna & Co

I have contacted support for months to remove transactions that uploaded incorrectly. I have received no response. Might be a good product but customer service is terrible.

Equilibrium Nutrition

All of our info just disappeared from the system yesterday. Customer Service has been less than helpful. Not impressed and am looking for a new tax compliance company.

Puffydreams

Shopify collects CA taxes at a modified origin rate. However, TaxJar is only able to autofile CA sales tax as Destination sourcing which completely defeats the whole purpose of doing auto-file with TaxJar if the numbers Shopify collected is going to be totally off from what TaxJar is going to pay. Recently TaxJar paid out over $500 extra that I didnt even collect in Shopify. TaxJar needs to figure out how to setup destination sourcing for their autofile.

Koko Palenki

app has errors. It doesn't read all the sales. Poor support as you cannot reach anyone ever!

Mparts2

I file sales tax quarterly. I tried this app to compare its results to my manually-generated Q2 report -- but TaxJar's trial period is limited to 60 days. TaxJar's support staff expects me to manually generate a phony 60-day sales tax return so I can compare my results to their app. That's not going to happen. Why won't they allow a 90-day trial import? No reason I can see.

Also, the app's district sales tax calculations were entirely incorrect. That much I could tell at a glance.

It's clear from the 5-star reviews that this app works for some people, but my experience with the app and with TaxJar's rigid, offhand, and unhelpful support staff makes it obvious that it won't work for me.

Qt Modern House Numbers

Taxjar's advice on state taxes is inconsistent with our Accountants. Taxjar seems to only want to find ways to charge their customers versus looking out for their best interests.

Banjo Studio

Didn't work for me. The app wouldn't pull in any of my sales.

2 Next