With our production facilities located in several countries around the world you can sell from anywhere to anywhere.
Streamlined App Experience
Some apps try to do too much, we don't. Our app has been streamlined to help you create products quickly.
Plenty of Room for Profit
We know how much our products sell for so we keep our prices low to ensure you are left with plenty of profit.
About teelaunch: Print on Demand
teelaunch is a pioneer in the print on demand space on Shopify.
Since 2015 we've helped over 120,000 Shopify stores start and run their business. Let us help you.
Shopify is an amazing platform that provides you almost everything you need to start your new business. The only missing piece is the actual products to sell. That’s where teelaunch comes in. We take all the hassle out of creating products for your new shop.
Everything we sell is print on demand which means the only thing you need to worry about is creating the products. We'll take care of the rest.
- Over 170,000 feet of print on demand production facilities all over the world (we can handle whatever you throw at us).
- Highest level of quality and performance (over 23 products are created every second with our app).
What you can sell:
- Accessories: Accessory Pouches, Luggage Tags, Phone Cases, Stickers & Tote Bags.
- All Over Print: Tanks, Tees, Swimsuits, Running Shoes & Socks.
- Apparel: Men’s & Women’s T-Shirts, V-Necks, Long Sleeves, Kids & Youth Apparel, Baby Bodysuits, Tanks & Hoodies.
- Dinnerware: Bowls, Plates & Platters.
- Drinkware: White/Black & Accent Mugs, Beer Steins, 30oz & Wine Tumblers.
- Home Goods: Beach Towels, Bed in a Box, Cutting Boards, Dog Bowls, Doormats, Fleece Blankets, Mousepads, Pet Beds, Pillows, Shower Curtains & Tapestries.
- Jewelry: Bracelets, Necklaces & Jewelry Boxes.
- Office: Hardcover & Paperback Journals & Spiral Notebooks.
- Wall Art: Flags, Posters & Canvas.
Not only do we provide a fantastic Shopify experience we have a manual order tool that lets you send us orders you've gotten anywhere on the internet as well as an Etsy integration.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Most recent reviews
Update: The customer support contacted me immediately and it looks like there was some technical issue that I didn't received their response to my ticket.
5 stars to their great customer support!
Glad we could get everything resolved and I appreciate you giving us a chance to make it right.
It is very easy to use the app. Beginner friendly. Best customer service whenever I have some issues/problem
We really appreciate customers like you and are happy to help!
So dissapointing - while I've heard good things about the products, the service is garbage. No updates with tracking, lost items, and general indifference. Even my own sample got lost in the mail, with no updates after six weeks. Use another provider that actually gives two hoots about your business.
We're very sorry for your experience, the COVID-19 Pandemic has wreaked havoc in the international shipping space and has limited about ability to solve international shipping issues or ensure delivery. We've refunded Angie Illustrates for any lost items and tried to reach out to see if we could explain in more detail the limitations we're all facing concerning international shipping restrictions and delays. Happy to talk to any potential customers about the current issues more in depth, just message firstname.lastname@example.org