teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kozitee

Teelaunch is the best!
I am using it and feel good about this app, Teelaunch has many good products for your choice!!!

LARRY CARLSON

Have sold many products in the past with this app, but now Im locked out of my account and orders are not processing. What happened? HELP!!!

June 11, 2022

Can you please email me at christopher@teelaunch.com, I'm the founder, I cannot find your account from your store name and I assure we can fix this and get you going today (Saturday)

Eclectic Reflexions

Like one of the reviewers, i have been using this for a couple of years. Then they made an update and I was never notified until one of my orders never processed. I too was told I had to create a new account, only to find that my items i created were no longer in the app, but was assured when an order was placed it would sinc that product. There use to be an easy option once the product was create to push it to Etsy. That is now gone also. It was free and easy to use and now I have to pay for another app that will connect my Shopify items to Etsy. When I downloaded that and got two orders, one of the tumblers on each order was the wrong one...correct on Etsy, wrong in Shopify and TeeLaunch. I was asked if I had changed the SKU's. I haven't touched any of my listings in over a year...SKU's are auto generated...have no reason to touch them unless I intentionally don't want to get orders. Needless to say, the last couple of weeks have been a mess!!!

Art of Kristian Kabuay

I worked well for years. I just updated the app and my existing order is gone. I'll have to refund the customer. Going to go with another vendor.

May 29, 2022

I am so sorry that you had trouble with this order, I was able to resolve your issue with the app and I verified and the order was received by the customer.

codebrew mugs

I’ve used Teelaunch for over a year and it was very easy to set up as well as very affordable and reliable. I’ve had very few issues and when I do the customer service is always very responsive. When the customer service isn’t able to figure something out, the founder was able to help out.

Intentionally You

I have been happy with the quality of the products but after the update, all of my products and account settings are gone and I have an order to place. I need this fixed or I'll have to find another supplier!

May 29, 2022

We reached out to you to offer our solution but you had already decided to move on to a different vendor. We take full responsibility for the issue and let us know if there is anything we can do to earn your business back in the future.

GreatGiftItems.com

We have been using Tee-Launch for the last 6 years and love their products services and prices (and especially their Print On Demand Turn Around Time). They just went through a brand new update with their Shopify app and they said they are getting ready to offer new features and products so I can't want to see what is coming! THANK YOU Tee-Launch!! You Guys Rock!!

TheGrindCycling

I would highly recommend Teelaunch, their customer service is top notch combined with their product quality. They walked me through the new app update and everything is smooth sailing. I use Teelaunch for many of my client stores.

CSG Store

THEIR RECENT APP UPDATE DELETED ALL MY PRODUCTS! Been using them since 2016 along with a couple of other providers here on Shopify app store and all has been OK, but suddenly they did an update and all my products are gone! I have written to them and they have not helped me at all! I have moved all my orders out of their site and onto their competitors who do a much better job with customer support.

April 5, 2022

I'm sorry for the trouble you had migrating to the new version of the app. We let you down and understand why you felt the need to leave. That being said, if you ever want to give us another chance we'll work hard to regain your trust.

Helicity Designs

I HAVE ORDERS TO PLACE AND THE APP ISN'T EVEN LOADING NOW. THIS IS THE WORST POD EVER! FIX THE APP NOW!

April 5, 2022

This issue has been fixed and we apologize for the short downtime. We tried to contact you about this but your email bounced back. Please reach out if you are still having trouble.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62