teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Create unique products for your Shopify store quickly & easily

SoNERDWear

I used this app to help make shirts for my store. The app is really easy to use, the product adds to the store with ease, and the prices are quite low for the quality of product you recieve. I've tried a few other POD services, and I always end up stocking my shop with Teelaunch products more so than any other supplier. It would be great if there was a simple way to add varients to a product already in my shop, or easily make edits to the graphics once in the shop, but being able to load a graphic to many types of tops all at once is amazing. Highly recomment

Camping By Fire

I like the user-friendliness of the app...easy to upload files and export to Shopify store. Tried other print on demand apps but this was easier to maneuver as a first timer.

JCD RACING

Excellent customer service thanks, Christoper! Looking forward to new features and products. Give them a try!

Faithfl Wear

Teelaunch has been taking care of most of my print on demand orders. My customers and I are very happy with the quality of their products. Their customer service is good as well. I had an issue once and it was taken care of very quickly. Highly recommend them!

Plazmatic Lighters

Teelaunch is the best on-demand app / company we have used (and we've tried a lot!). Chris and his team and super responsive and go the extra mile to make sure everything is right. We run teelaunch in about 10+ stores and customers have very positive feedback. We love the assortment of product including unique stuff like canvases (they turn out amazing!!). If you are look for an on-demand partner, look no further and don't waste you time with the others.

closetcanvas

I have use almost all print on demand apps for my store but Tee Launch is by far the best one out them . Pricing 100% Customer Service 100% Speed to Market 100% Quality 100% Don't know what else to ask for from them .

ilovemypup

I've been using Teelaunch exclusively for about a year with a 1000% satisfaction rate. I chose them initially for a number of reasons, the primary one being their easy-to-use interface. I've seen over time that their tech support and customer service are consistently fast, accurate and on target.

In all the hundreds of products sold in all my stores, I have never had one complaint about quality or timeliness of delivery. In fact, people go out of their way to compliment the quality.

In all my 45 years of being in business, I rarely have seen such a well-run company so my hats off to Mr. Hamze and the rest of the staff. I didn't need much hand-holding because their interface is so easy to use, but it was there in case I wanted it. Their integration with Shopify is also exemplary. And I appreciate that they batch orders 6 times per day which makes my bookkeeping and accounting much easier!

As I go forward with more stores, I hope nothing changes with Teelaunch!

Irv Brechner ILoveMyPup.net Duprees.com/shop ECMHOF.shop

Domestic Platypus

BE SURE TO REVIEW PERMISSIONS BEFORE INSTALLING

Turnaround times are 5-7 business days *from the time they enter production* which is much longer than average for same product types.

All orders are also placed on mandatory 24 hour hold before being processed, adding further delay.

TeeLaunch is requesting an extremely high level of access & authority which is completely unnecessary and unrelated to their stated function. This includes access to ALL customer data whether related to TeeLaunch orders or not, control over all pages, the ability to create redirects and modify shop coding.

Support's first step was to demand even further control.

I placed three initial orders. The orders were pushed to TeeLaunch and appeared under the orders tab in the app. However, shortly thereafter I received a message insisting that the shop's master fulfillment setting be changed to "Automatic" or the orders would not be processed. Three days after the initial order was placed it still had not progressed from pending to production.

As confirmed with Shopify support, this is not only unnecessary but highly unadvisable. TeeLaunch's API already had authority well beyond what was needed to create products, receive, process and fulfill orders. Further, the only legitimate difference between "Manual" and "Automatic" master fulfillment settings is whether the shop owner/staff need to click 'Request Fullfillment" prior to the order being pushed to the app.

Pressed on the issue, TeeLaunch support staunchly stood by the requirement and refused to fill the orders until it was done.

When the extent of the permissions granted to the app were reviewed, I confronted support about the extremely suspicious degree of access & authority and asked their reasoning.

I received a one sentence response: "I can delete the app."

Strongly advise any shop against installing this app until is reviewed further by Shopify and requested permissions are curtailed to necessary and applicable functionality.

I Shih Tzu

we need new exclusive products to be personalized, like for example, clothes for dogs and cats but personalized people will do nothing but love these products.

welovedesigns

Best Fulfillment App ever Friendly support, Best Qualify, Quick Shipping Thanks Teelaunch very much

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44