teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Print on Demand Products You've Never Seen Before

Three Trees Designs

So far it's great. Have yet to ship any products, but will update when I start selling to review that process. But the design process is super simple!

Corrupt Peanut

I have used this app across multiple stores for years and have yet to have a problem that wasn't fixed by customer service almost immediately. Love the response time, the fullfillment is great and there are always lots of updates during busy seasons and covid!

DeeLight Crafts

Teelaunch is better than Printful. Their customer service is excellent, I never had a problem with them. They respond very fast via email and even during this crazy covid 19, they deliver on time. Thank you, Teelaunch!

Easy Peasy

I made an order a month ago and it still hasn't arrived and it's incredibly difficult to get in touch with customer service. This company has officially lost my business

June 15, 2020

I'm very sorry for your troubles getting in touch with customer service, can you please reach out to me christopher@teelaunch.com, we migrated to a new helpdesk so I wondering if that is the issue as all of our tickets are responded to within 24 hrs. Please reach out and let me make this right

Avanie

I've been working on setting up my store and this app is so easy to use and the product mock ups are great! Customer service has been so helpful, answering my many emails almost immediately. Loving it so far!

BELDISEGNO

Update: The customer support contacted me immediately and it looks like there was some technical issue that I didn't received their response to my ticket.
5 stars to their great customer support!

June 5, 2020

Glad we could get everything resolved and I appreciate you giving us a chance to make it right.

Foxvillagedesign

It is very easy to use the app. Beginner friendly. Best customer service whenever I have some issues/problem

June 5, 2020

We really appreciate customers like you and are happy to help!

Angie Illustrates

So dissapointing - while I've heard good things about the products, the service is garbage. No updates with tracking, lost items, and general indifference. Even my own sample got lost in the mail, with no updates after six weeks. Use another provider that actually gives two hoots about your business.

June 5, 2020

We're very sorry for your experience, the COVID-19 Pandemic has wreaked havoc in the international shipping space and has limited about ability to solve international shipping issues or ensure delivery. We've refunded Angie Illustrates for any lost items and tried to reach out to see if we could explain in more detail the limitations we're all facing concerning international shipping restrictions and delays. Happy to talk to any potential customers about the current issues more in depth, just message christopher@teelaunch.com

Viral Fashion Shop

Super easy to use, you can get your store up in 10 minutes. Great selection of different products. A lot of USA made products as well.

All About My Business

Great so far! I have created an entire t-shirt line in less than an hour! I would defintiely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56