teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Print on Demand Products You've Never Seen Before

Saddleback Roadrunners

We love the selection that teelaunch has, its really great and we're happy we found them. Five stars!!!

GameChangers Canada

We created the #39sack collection for CFL Star Charleston Hughes and launched our Shopify store with another POD company, which wasn't a fit.

After researching other options we came across teelaunch, after installing the app in our Shopify store we were able to customize our merchandise, after running into some issues with shipping setup, we contacted Christopher, who not only explained what wasn't working on our end, but was able to get us customer ready in minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

DT
GameChangers Canada

Kioyko

I live the app, I do feel as though the sizes run a little large so the snap is not a small which is a little disappointing.

All Things Everyone Shop

I love the products and prices and my customers love the prices of the products and the great quality of them as well.

Thread Punch

I’ve been in the POD space for about 6 years. Started on other platforms before there where a ton of integrations for Shopify and since then i’ve moved to creating Shopify stores. Finding a reputable POD partner was not easy. No need to say names but i’ve tested plenty of them and TeeLaunch quality exceeds the others and has great prices as well. I initially tested them out for Canvases and they blew the other POD I tested out of the water. The quality of print, vibrancy, and canvas material was on another level. After that I decided to test them for clothing and again was surprised at the high quality of print compared to the other POD i’ve used.

To top it off they actually have a customer support team that responds extremely quick as well as on Saturday and Sundays. To me that type of support is extremely important and rare now a days.

One thing they could work on though is shipping times (only a few other their products are on the slower side). Their in house items like tumblers i’ve seen ship same day which is insanely fast for a POD company…and i’m talking actual scans from USPS receiving the package the same day. Canvases and some others take a bit longer than I would like. Besides the shipping times for some items, TeeLaunch ticks 3 very important boxes for me: Quality, Support, and Price. Plus they are always adding new products, and their product line is very unique with items not regular found from other companies.

BestBuy1001

The service is very good so I want to use it, I want to print my design on your shirt, hope you agree, my English is not good so sorry if I don't understand

Simple Funny

I've been using teelaunch for a few years now and they not only have a great product, but also wonderful customer service!

FindMyCrafts.com

I needed a POD service that offered my customers an option to personalize products with their own images. I tried a couple other popular ones, but there was something in my store's coding that didn't allow their apps to function correctly for my customers. Even when asking for assistance, I only received generic replies from their "support" teams.

I ran into the same coding problem when I tried Teelaunch, and went through the motions of requesting help - figuring I'd get the same generic unhelpful replies. Imagine my surprise though when Kristy got right back to me in minutes, asking me if I would mind if Chris checked out my site. I was a bit skeptical initially, but took a chance. Chris and associates literally spend days trying to figure out what was wrong with my site. Turns out it was a very simple fix - but it was an unusual problem that they had not run into before.

Bottom Line: Very responsive company and decent line of products. I did make an initial test purchase prior to writing this and found the quality very nice for the price point. Trustworthy and friendly staff - that alone makes them winners in my book. They also seem to be adding more personalization options - which is exactly what my site needs. I plan on using Teelaunch for a very long time. If you want to see their personalized products live on a real store, drop by https://findmycrafts.com/collections/personalized-gifts-diy-photo-prints to see how it works!

FYEAH Printing

This is one of the best apps, with the greatest customer service. I appreciate the team and the hard work they do

Ninja Ferret

I like that they have flags, as I've been looking for a company to print those for me. I do wish they had more than one size, and that they made outdoor flags as well, but this is good. I'm not thrilled that I can't duplicate a product and then amend it, so I have to enter all information from scratch for each version.

UPDATE: I'm really impressed with Teelaunch's customer service. I had an email waiting for me within an hour of posting my review, to give me information and see what they could do to improve my experience.

Learning that teelaunch makes all their products in Utah is great. They have indicated that they can offer other sizes of flags, and will look into it. The flags ARE of a quality that can handle outdoor use, however the recommendation is due to their being printed on one side only, so they don't look good on a flagpole. WIth this information, I can market my flags much better.

Regarding the interface, they are still working to add more ease of use and functionality, and they took my suggestions seriously. I really like to support smaller companies, so I'm willing to put in a little extra time setting up products for the level of quality and support they offer.

Really impressed! Changed my review from 4 stars to 5 stars. Well-deserved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53