teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Create unique products for your Shopify store quickly & easily

foundryfishing

Teelaunch has been great for my business. Hundreds of orders and zero issues. Their customer service is amazing as well. I'll admit it was scary handing this portion of my business over to another company, but they handle things like I would. Absolutely zero complaints. Keep up the good work.

Creature Haven

I have been using Teelaunch exclusively for my shop for a little over two years now. While there are some bumps once in a while as is to be expected with any POD, they have always worked with me to resolve any issues I encounter. Out of over 1000 orders I have only ever had returns due to customers not expecting the small size of the small blankets (even with dimensions posted). I have since removed the size option and havent had any further issues. I have all 5 star reviews on my Etsy shop, which focuses largely on blankets, and a few pouches, tumblers, tapestries, wall art, and tees. The blankets are extremely high quality and everyone that has touched one or bought one from me has been extremely satisfied. I have done expensive custom pieces for coworkers with nothing but rave reviews. As I said before, during times where there have been hiccups, delays in shipment time or a customer request to change something they weren't fully comfortable with, Kristy and Dave have made sure to resolve the issues for me and respond in a timely fashion. They offer a unique variety of products as well which is awesome. I would say that overall they are an awesome company striving to grow and add new products to their offerings. I see active effort on their part in resolving issues as they arise in quality control and fulfillment times, and a true desire to put out high quality products and make sure customers are happy. As a small business owner new to this business model that would not be able to afford my own equipment and overhead to run such a shop, I am extremely grateful for this company and the possibilities it opens up for me. I have tried Printful as well but the profit margin is so small with their super high prices. Teelaunch makes sure to price so that you can actually make money on your sales. That is a huge plus. Just stay in close communication with your customers if there is an unforseen delay, I have had minimal issues in so doing during the hurricane and shift in production facilities that slowed down orders. I see negative feedback on here but honestly, fulfilling probably thousands of orders a day, there is bound to be an issue here and there for any company, it is all in how they handle the hiccups. They strive to show a pattern of improvement in every area to build a stronger and more useful service as time goes on. I also want to mention their designer Andy is awesome. He answers technical questions and offers helpful feedback even after business hours and literally edited a design for me when I was stuck on an expensive custom order and trying to figure out Photoshop. I cant number the amount of tedious questions he has happily answered as I was learning the ropes and building my shop and trust in the company. He is a another reason I truly love and appreciate this company. Give them a shot.

Next Stop Prints

I have been using this app for a few months now and absolutely love it! Incredibly easy to use. The delivery time and quality of their products has always been spot on and my customers have always ended up happy with what they’ve received. I Also love how they provide templates to help with designing products and I think their mockups are the best out of any other POD company I’ve used. If that isn’t enough I recently reached out to their customer service for an important question after business hours and the customer service was SO friendly and helpful and got back to me right away. This app has really helped me grown my business fast and if I could give them 10 stars I would.

awesomecoffeemug

Teelaunche is bad app. They do not have products to fulfill but do not have notice to seller and bad support

realpeoplegoods

I've been working with teelaunch for a little over a year, and I've had an entirely positive experience. Here are some of the things that I appreciate about teelaunch:
* awesome customer (seller) experience - customer service team responds within hours and provides helpful responses
* products ship in a timely fashion 99% of the time
* great product selection - and always expanding
* many fulfillment partners for some types of products, including worldwide fulfillment for faster shipping to international customers - makes a huge difference for customer experience when receiving item in a shorter timeframe

Honestly, after working with teelaunch for a year, I have nothing bad to say about them. I have been selling POD and working with other vendors for over two years, and teelaunch is one of my favorites. Easy to work with, reliable, good communication.

Sure, there are things that happen from time to time. Maybe a specific fulfillment partner has a problem that delays some orders. But that's just how it goes no matter who I'm working with. And I find that teelaunch's customer service is a cut above, which helps tremendously.

Honestly, I wish I could think of something to criticize about teelaunch because it might lend more credibility to this review. But the honest truth is, I have no complaints.

Curious Rebel

Use them only for shirts and they do a good job. Good turnaround time and descent prices. Recommended.

buddhafi

Very happy with production times and CS is great. Wish they add more sizes of canvases but overall loving teelaunch.

for MILA with love

Shipping took 30 days-70 days, unbelievable that my products got through quality-control (not sure if it exists) and customer service with Dave (owner) was a nightmare. Regarding my dissatisfaction with defective items, he told me "Rather you sell 100 a day or 1 a day that is how we handle it." Save yourself some heartache and stress and pay a little more somewhere else. Mainly because of the owners bad attitude, I would not recommend them. EVER.

Jidatees

I have been using tee launch for quite some time and have had very little issues. in this past month or 2 I have had so many customer complaints on late orders. Items that were taking 2 to 3 days from order to ship are taking 5 to 9 days in production and then no tracking data on shipments. Lost orders as well as orders not shipping in order. I have had to request orders that were lost be reissued instead of this being suggested by the company itself. This is the holiday season and my business is taking a hit because several orders that were placed from back on November 30th are still not delivered to my customers. I am beyond disappointed.

XclamationCreations

Teelaunch is AMAZING!!! I just switched to using them this year after having a bad experience with another POD company and it has truly been a night and day difference!! Their customer support team (Kristy and Dave) have been absolutely fantastic and super quick at getting back to me. And of course let’s not forget to mention how INSANELY FAST their production team gets orders out the door, especially during this crazy busy holiday season! I have super happy customers because of their hard work and I couldn’t be happier to work with them! Can’t recommend them enough!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48