teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand | Reviews

by teelaunch

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Wild Kard

Teelaunch is a great print-on-demand app. The customer support replies pretty much instantly. The blankets are awesome quality. The tumblers ship super fast even at the busiest part of Q4. Overall, I'd highly recommend giving teelaunch a shot, they offer a pretty wide variety of products. I haven't tested all of them out yet but the ones that I have, customers have been pleased with the quality. The new app is much faster & user friendly than the old one as well which has been great for workflow.

FAITHHAUS

I am so upset about the latest transaction with Teelaunch. An item was ordered via Etsy on Nov. 17th and didn't ship until the evening of Dec.3rd. I had multiple communications with them up to that point and multiple emails with my customer who was ok with the long processing time as long as they received it by Dec. 5th. The amount of excuses as to why it took so long to produce and ship is a joke. Every email was worse than the last with their addition (it looks like 16 days before shipping but when you factor in all their employees wellness days to them it was just 11 days of processing). They refused to credit me ( I had to refund my irate customer) and then I said fine ship it to me and they went ahead and shipped to the customer anyway which was icing on the cake. I have removed all their products and warn if you are a small business that relies on your own customer service this type of business transaction can really put you in a bind. No one wants to wait for a purchase this long. OH, and if you didn't realize how long the Teelaunch processing times are (because it's not listed with the products) they will send you a blog link that you should have read to find out. SMH.

Wizzle World

Communication is poor between merchants and developer. Lost entire inventory when I attempted to “update” my app. All the products are still in my store, but they’re no longer in the teelaunch app and if someone buys one, guess what. Nope. Solution: recreate all my inventory one by one. Are you joking?! STAY AWAY! They’re a middleman anyway and in less than 8 hours ive already sourced replacements for many of their items. Of course they’re all cheaper which is great news for me.

December 7, 2021

We're very sorry that this happened. It was the perfect storm of technical issues edge cases coupled with the craziness that is the 4th quarter. While this issue is unlikely to happen again, and we have a upgrader ready to launch later this month, we are sorry to lose you as a customer and if there is anything I can do please reach out to me directly christopher@teelaunch.com founder @ teelaunch.

BLEMER VXW

***UPDATED***
I WILL START HERE... I have had a very challenging experience with Teelaunch. That said, they have found out what the issue was with the disconnect between their application and my store. That alone has led me to change my rating from 1 star to 4. If I have success moving forwards, with minor issues in the coming weeks, I will revisit a 5-star review. Until then, I will be in touch and see how the application's interface works for me. ***I have been emailing back and forth with this company since October. The connection between my store and the application stopped working. They sent me instructions and asked me to send a screenshot. I followed all the instruction, and sent both a screenshot and a recording. Now, every time I send a message.... I get the same reply... that they have sent my request to a manager. I have sent a message today as well. I have had application issues before, but this is just beyond unappealing. I took the time to prepare several designs for products, but none of them will be pushed to my store. The makes things awkward, as I have prepared Items for clients but the items cannot be completed. I wish I had a great experience like other merchants, but here I sit disturbed and unhappy with this app, which I was very excited to you. I'm very jealous of those who could get this company to reply in a timely manner, as that has not been my experience. I'll be on the hunt, once again, for yet another supplier.

The Parker Shoppes

I am not impressed with teelaunch. Placed an order on 11/22, sat Pending for 3 days until I emailed them. Now 15 days after the order was placed, still sitting in production status. This updated system is a horrible experience. I recommend other POD over this one.

SeaWorld Shop

We use teelaunch to offer our customers seasonal designs and unique products so we can get quality product out, fast! No need to buy bulk and guess size breakdowns and wait for production time. The DTG is top quality and products are name-brand.

Jesse Kramer

teelaunch is my go-to POD app! Wonderful customer service with fast response time and resolutions - but I hardly ever have to contact them because everything runs so smoothly! The closest thing to set-it-and-forget-it that's out there.

The CF Company Store

I've used teelaunch on over 50 stores for over 4 years now. It's always the first app I recommend of all of the POD apps out there. It's super easy to use, straightforward interface, great product selection, prices, and print quality - and super fast and helpful customer service! Unlike many other apps, with teelaunch we don't experience stock issues or shipping delays - which is HUGE!

Normal Brandz

Terrible app.They've gotten so many orders wrong that I've had to refund multiple customers. I've lost WAY too much money from this. It doesn't deserve constructive criticism. It deserves to be broken down and rebuilt when the developers get their minds right. It constantly removed products without warning, and a lot of their electronics don't work and break easily. Avoid.

Odin's Treasures

Please STAY AWAY from this app. Particularly if you have many SKUs; whenever you receive an order, it will require you to manually go to the app, find the order, and select MANUALLY which items belong to teelaunch and which items don't. It's an absolute waste of time. I had to refund my first order and delete the app after a week of trying to fix the app. The customer service is basically useless as well.

July 25, 2021

I’m Christopher, founder of teelaunch. While critical feedback is heard to hear it’s the only way we can get better, so thank you for leaving this review. While developing our app we wanted to make it easy for people to bring in products to teelaunch that they use to fulfill themselves or with someone else. That is why we created the product linking feature, which lets you link your Shopify products with your teelaunch products for fulfillment. For the vast majority of our customers this is a non-issue as products created in our app are automatically linked and no manual work is necessary to designate products as teelaunch products.

Your use case is a little different. It seems like you either fulfill yourself or through other providers more than a few products. We do have an ignore button that lets the app know that those products are not to be fulfilled by teelaunch but it was created with a smaller number of non-teelaunch products in mind. I’ve been working with the dev team to implement a feature that let you tell the app to ignore all unlinked (non teelaunch products). While this solution is coming too late for you, I appreciate your feedback so now users like you will be able to enjoy the app in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61