teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Print on Demand Products You've Never Seen Before!

Odin's Treasures

Please STAY AWAY from this app. Particularly if you have many SKUs; whenever you receive an order, it will require you to manually go to the app, find the order, and select MANUALLY which items belong to teelaunch and which items don't. It's an absolute waste of time. I had to refund my first order and delete the app after a week of trying to fix the app. The customer service is basically useless as well.

July 25, 2021

I’m Christopher, founder of teelaunch. While critical feedback is heard to hear it’s the only way we can get better, so thank you for leaving this review. While developing our app we wanted to make it easy for people to bring in products to teelaunch that they use to fulfill themselves or with someone else. That is why we created the product linking feature, which lets you link your Shopify products with your teelaunch products for fulfillment. For the vast majority of our customers this is a non-issue as products created in our app are automatically linked and no manual work is necessary to designate products as teelaunch products.

Your use case is a little different. It seems like you either fulfill yourself or through other providers more than a few products. We do have an ignore button that lets the app know that those products are not to be fulfilled by teelaunch but it was created with a smaller number of non-teelaunch products in mind. I’ve been working with the dev team to implement a feature that let you tell the app to ignore all unlinked (non teelaunch products). While this solution is coming too late for you, I appreciate your feedback so now users like you will be able to enjoy the app in the future.

PastelCutie

I attempted to use this app to provide my customers with a better product. What I've gotten are headaches with their non-functional app and miss communication from their ingenious customer support team when I try to explain to them their app isn't adding products into my SHOPIFY store, NOT an ETSY store. I reiterated that fact and my problem in 2 different emails and they still failed to understand anything. I'm staying far away.

July 25, 2021

I’m Christopher, the founder of teelaunch and I thank you for bringing this to my attention. Customer service is difficult for everyone. You don’t like having problems that force you to contact us and we don’t like having you be upset. Some issues are transactional in nature and are easy to solve. You need to cancel an order, no problem give us the order number and we’ll take care of it.

Other issues that are specific to you are more difficult to solve. Part of this comes down to the channels of communication. Email is great for many things but not nuanced technical issues. We’ve taken this feedback under advisement and we're working on a separate channel of technical support that we'll undertake via the phone. It’s our hope that this will reduce the amount of misunderstandings that happen when trying to explain something a bit more difficult via email.

Qute Official

Not working at all!
The website has tons of bugs, the app is not working at all...
Just started to work with the app. and now I have no choice but to delete it...
Hope they will improve all and see them again .
Update:
After I reviewed with 1 star, Founder Christopher contacted me and told me that my issue regarding resizing the design uploading is based on what they like but not what I like. He mentioned I am the only person who has this idea and others are willing to adjust their files into (for example 860x600px) photoshop first before uploading it (Because you can not upload 2000x2000)
Here I see they replied "We are willing to hear and improve, but in the email I received from the founder he said:
(Our app requires our customers to create files specifically for those products, I understand other apps allow you to upload any size file and adjust it to fit the template, but we've found that if the customer takes the time to make it specifically for that product
the end result is better then letting them upload whatever they want and try to make it fit. So while I understand that isn't what you're expecting but that is how it is set up. So I will definitely look into that first bug and try to figure out why it happened and get it fixed. ) This comment was absolutely right from their side but completely destroyed the customer's expectations or suggestions. (even if we call it complaint)
All over I found the conversation between me and the founder kinda bad. Because He was trying to correcting me!!!
And was convincing me that my words and review were bad!!! I feel very very bad and offended. so I will never recommend it to anyone.
Even if I was wrong. the way I am feeling very bad, disappointed, and offended is not random.
I am not here to review badly. this is my second-time review with a bad rate out of around 30 apps I reviewed.
Good luck
Wish them a better future,
For this respect, I will not bring back my review to 1 star, even though I feel the exact rate in my heart.

July 15, 2021

We chatted with Qute Official this morning, his concerns are more about how the app works and how he'd like it work versus it not being functional. The app is completely functional, but we are always open to hearing ways that we can improve.

IRIE EXCH

Just stared using it but excited to see what other products that it can bring me to take my page to a whole other level.

July 15, 2021

We're excited to have you onboard and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions on how to make teelaunch better.

LFCGADGETS

I like the app and the service, too. However it does not load on certain browsers all the time. Pretty sure this will be solved by the team. Also, they have great support ready to help. Shipping times are OK in US, for international not so much. Needs improvement. All in all, a great POD solution.

July 15, 2021

We've rolled out a new version of our app that solves all these issues with not being able to loaded on certain browser versions. International shipping is very complex post-COVID we are doing everything we can to improve but unfortunately cost can be prohibitive when trying to drastically decrease shipping times, but we welcome your feedback and doing our best to continually improve.

Cha Da Cup

Been using Teelaunch for a year now and have to say there service has been great. The response time is amazing, good products. Keep up the good work.

TheGrindCycling

Customer service, quality of product, and production times are top notch. Teelaunch is my "go-to" print on demand companies for all of my Shopify stores!

Manzanita Apparel

So easy to use. Intuitive interface filled with everything you need and nothing you don't. Allowed me to fill out my online store with a handful of additional items that I don't want to hold in inventory. Keep it up!

Caliber Shop

Been working with Teelaunch for years - they're always a pleasure to deal with! I highly recommend this company for POD.

April 17, 2021

We really appreciate the kind words, it's been great working with you too!

mrandmrsshirts

This app is so good. Fantasy service and product. Personal agents are so pretty friendly and available. Recommend!

April 17, 2021

So happy to hear this, we try very hard to provide a quality service and product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60