teelaunch: Print on Demand

Developer
teelaunch
4.2
November 14, 2022

A good range of products, my customers are happy and whenever I need help with something the team is quick to sort it out. Thank you!

The Diving Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited September 26, 2022

The following pertains to T-shirts only:
Want to do business with a POD company that often ships you shirts that are over sprayed with pre-treatment thus leaving weird stains on your shirts after you wash them? Teelaunch is for you.
Want to do business with a POD company that often prints your designs off centered? Teelaunch is for you.
Want to do business with a POD company that often prints your designs crooked? Teelaunch is for you.
Want to do business with a POD company that after 3-4 washes the print often develops lots of tiny cracks? Teelaunch is for you. Want to do business with a POD company that cares more about money than customer satisfaction? Teelaunch is for you.
Want to do business with a POD company that treats you like a number and not a valued customer? Teelaunch is for you. Want to do business with a POD company that when they run out of the pricey shirt you selected for your business decides to ship your customer a lesser priced shirt brand without so much as notifying you? Teeluanch is for you. Want to do business with a POD company that will tarnish your company's reputation? Teelaunch is for you. Krusty the CEO is not to be trusted. This company is doing shady business. Please look elsewhere when selecting a POD to do business with. I've personally dealt with Teelaunch for several years and have had enough. UPDATE: 09-26-22
Teelaunch, I see you updated your response to my review by removing your lie...only after I called you out on it via email. Way to save face. So did I send a vulgar email filled with swearing to Teelaunch? I sure did. One out of a couple dozen is not bad. Yes, I've had to reach out to Teelaunch dozens of times in the past due to bad product they sent me or my customers. I was always cordial, which in turn the Teelaunch representative rarely was. They need lessons in manners and professionalism. After so many screw-ups from Teelaunch, I just about had enough of their incompetences and went off the rails in my email to them. The fact that I did this does not and will not change much with Teelaunch. Most of the problems I have addressed with Teelaunch in the past so many years still exist. I think only one issue I addressed has been addressed. The fact is that they are inconsistent. One may or may not get quality items from Teelaunch. Their quality control department is one I would not be proud of if this were my company. Good luck to you if decide to use Teelaunch. Inspect all sample orders from them and don't assume just because they got it right once, they'll get it right every time. They don't....often.

Method Of Thrashing Hard
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
teelaunch replied September 22, 2022

This is one of those unfortunate situations where the issues were something that could have been sorted out but we had to make the hard decision to protect our employees and discontinue our relationship with this customer.

The emails that were sent from this customer contained a shocking amount of swearing and abusive language. Even when threatened with this negative review we decided that due to his behavior this was a customer we could no longer work with.

June 23, 2022

Teelaunch is the best!
I am using it and feel good about this app, Teelaunch has many good products for your choice!!!

Kozitee
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
teelaunch replied September 22, 2022

We really appreciate the feedback, we try very hard here at teelaunch and we are so honored to be part of your entrepreneurial journey.

June 11, 2022

Have sold many products in the past with this app, but now Im locked out of my account and orders are not processing. What happened? HELP!!!

LARRY CARLSON
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
teelaunch replied June 11, 2022

Can you please email me at christopher@teelaunch.com, I'm the founder, I cannot find your account from your store name and I assure we can fix this and get you going today (Saturday)

May 19, 2022

Like one of the reviewers, i have been using this for a couple of years. Then they made an update and I was never notified until one of my orders never processed. I too was told I had to create a new account, only to find that my items i created were no longer in the app, but was assured when an order was placed it would sinc that product. There use to be an easy option once the product was create to push it to Etsy. That is now gone also. It was free and easy to use and now I have to pay for another app that will connect my Shopify items to Etsy. When I downloaded that and got two orders, one of the tumblers on each order was the wrong one...correct on Etsy, wrong in Shopify and TeeLaunch. I was asked if I had changed the SKU's. I haven't touched any of my listings in over a year...SKU's are auto generated...have no reason to touch them unless I intentionally don't want to get orders. Needless to say, the last couple of weeks have been a mess!!!

Eclectic Reflexions