teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Weekend Riches

Teelaunch has been a great POD partner. They have lots of apparel to choose from (among other great items) & at a price you can work with. Customer service has always been on point! If you need a question answered Kristy will be there to help you along the way.

Saddleback Roadrunners

We love the selection that teelaunch has, its really great and we're happy we found them. Five stars!!!

GameChangers Canada

We created the #39sack collection for CFL Star Charleston Hughes and launched our Shopify store with another POD company, which wasn't a fit.

After researching other options we came across teelaunch, after installing the app in our Shopify store we were able to customize our merchandise, after running into some issues with shipping setup, we contacted Christopher, who not only explained what wasn't working on our end, but was able to get us set up for our US customers within minutes.

GameChangers Canada

September 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, happy to help any customer who needs our help.

Kioyko

I live the app, I do feel as though the sizes run a little large so the snap is not a small which is a little disappointing.

All Things Everyone Shop

I love the products and prices and my customers love the prices of the products and the great quality of them as well.

September 24, 2019

We really appreciate your kind words and we're so thankful to have such wonderful customers like yourself.

Thread Punch

I’ve been in the POD space for about 6 years. Started on other platforms before there where a ton of integrations for Shopify and since then i’ve moved to creating Shopify stores. Finding a reputable POD partner was not easy. No need to say names but i’ve tested plenty of them and TeeLaunch quality exceeds the others and has great prices as well. I initially tested them out for Canvases and they blew the other POD I tested out of the water. The quality of print, vibrancy, and canvas material was on another level. After that I decided to test them for clothing and again was surprised at the high quality of print compared to the other POD i’ve used.

To top it off they actually have a customer support team that responds extremely quick as well as on Saturday and Sundays. To me that type of support is extremely important and rare now a days.

One thing they could work on though is shipping times (only a few other their products are on the slower side). Their in house items like tumblers i’ve seen ship same day which is insanely fast for a POD company…and i’m talking actual scans from USPS receiving the package the same day. Canvases and some others take a bit longer than I would like. Besides the shipping times for some items, TeeLaunch ticks 3 very important boxes for me: Quality, Support, and Price. Plus they are always adding new products, and their product line is very unique with items not regular found from other companies.

BestBuy1001

The service is very good so I want to use it, I want to print my design on your shirt, hope you agree, my English is not good so sorry if I don't understand

Simple Funny

I've been using teelaunch for a few years now and they not only have a great product, but also wonderful customer service!

FindMyCrafts.com

I needed a POD service that offered my customers an option to personalize products with their own images. I tried a couple other popular ones, but there was something in my store's coding that didn't allow their apps to function correctly for my customers. Even when asking for assistance, I only received generic replies from their "support" teams.

I ran into the same coding problem when I tried Teelaunch, and went through the motions of requesting help - figuring I'd get the same generic unhelpful replies. Imagine my surprise though when Kristy got right back to me in minutes, asking me if I would mind if Chris checked out my site. I was a bit skeptical initially, but took a chance. Chris and associates literally spend days trying to figure out what was wrong with my site. Turns out it was a very simple fix - but it was an unusual problem that they had not run into before.

Bottom Line: Very responsive company and decent line of products. I did make an initial test purchase prior to writing this and found the quality very nice for the price point. Trustworthy and friendly staff - that alone makes them winners in my book. They also seem to be adding more personalization options - which is exactly what my site needs. I plan on using Teelaunch for a very long time. If you want to see their personalized products live on a real store, drop by https://findmycrafts.com/collections/personalized-gifts-diy-photo-prints to see how it works!

FYEAH Printing

This is one of the best apps, with the greatest customer service. I appreciate the team and the hard work they do