teelaunch: Print on Demand

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
October 14, 2019

I have recently swapped over to TEELAUNCH and I must say although the way items are added is different than I am used to, the customer service is spot on, Kristy is AMAZING, she is like my own VA when I have a question, she is right back to me:) The quality of the pillows I have ordered and the delivery to customers has been great thus far, I look forward to trying new products with them soon.

The Creative Pioneer
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited October 2, 2019

Working with this app was great. Very easy to create items and they give you a template to work with! I would recommend this absolutely!

Chaplain Bob Store
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited September 30, 2019

Teelaunch is a great company to deal with, they have a great product range that is always expanding and the quality of product has exceeded my expectations.

My Creartive Designs
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
September 26, 2019

I have been using Teelaunch for the past year and have never had a problem with them! Their customer service is quick and responsive! They are constantly adding new products to their catalog! I have noticed that they have been getting even faster at shipping out my customer's orders!

Unique and Viral
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited September 26, 2019

Teelaunch has been an awesome POD partner. They have lots of apparel to choose from (among other great items). Most recently they've added new personalization features which are in demand right now. Customer service is quick and responsive! If you need a question answered Kristy will be there to help you along the way.

Alpha Graphic Tee
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 26, 2019

Teelaunch has been a great POD partner. They have lots of apparel to choose from (among other great items) & at a price you can work with. Customer service has always been on point! If you need a question answered Kristy will be there to help you along the way.

Weekend Riches
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 21, 2019

We love the selection that teelaunch has, its really great and we're happy we found them. Five stars!!!

Saddleback Roadrunners
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited November 20, 2019

We created the #39sack collection for CFL Star Charleston Hughes and launched our Shopify store with another POD company, which wasn't a fit.

After researching other options we came across teelaunch, after installing the app in our Shopify store we were able to customize our merchandise, after running into some issues with shipping setup, we contacted Christopher, who not only explained what wasn't working on our end, but was able to get us set up for our US customers within minutes.

GameChangers Canada

GameChangers Canada
Time spent using app: 8 months
teelaunch replied September 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, happy to help any customer who needs our help.

September 10, 2019

I live the app, I do feel as though the sizes run a little large so the snap is not a small which is a little disappointing.

Kioyko
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 15, 2019

I love the products and prices and my customers love the prices of the products and the great quality of them as well.

All Things Everyone Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
teelaunch replied September 24, 2019

We really appreciate your kind words and we're so thankful to have such wonderful customers like yourself.