4.3

This print-on-demand app is appreciated for its user-friendly interface, wide product range, and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Spotify, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. Merchants commend its efficient customer service, large catalog selection, and prompt order fulfillment. The pricing structure allows for a reasonable profit margin, making it suitable for businesses with limited stock capacity. It's particularly praised for supporting the growth of small businesses.

September 6, 2018

Best Fulfillment App ever
Friendly support, Best Qualify, Quick Shipping
Thanks Teelaunch very much

welovedesigns
Vietnam
August 2, 2020

I have been using TeeLaunch for years. Their prices are great and customer service is amazing. They are the first POD that I have found to get back to normal processing times during the pandemic.

InGENIUS Products
April 14, 2017

I love designing and creating products for my Shopify store using teelaunch! They make it easy. 5 stars!

Feel The Sea
January 27, 2020

Good and fast support. Fast turnaround and shipping on products I sell. Good interface and assets. Also open to feedback and improvement. Recommended.

yabbledoo
Edited November 28, 2019

I use Teelaunch for print on demand for more than a year and I am very satisfied with their services. I especially appreciate very helpful and fast customer support. I miss one thing: expedited shipping.

Freedom Family Faith
Slovenia
June 15, 2016

Excellent to work with and fantastic platform for uploading designs.

Modified Envy
August 22, 2017

Great print-on-demand app and products at low cost! Gives us more room for some profits without having offensive prices!

No Bounds Outdoors
June 7, 2016

awesome app... more than just t-shirts and makes fulfillment easy and hands off..

Quality Over Everything
March 27, 2022

I've been with Teelaunch for a couple of years now, and I would never use another POD. Here's why...
1.) After a couple years, I've only had a handful of printing errors (unavoidable in this business), and all of them were promptly replaced and shipped to my customer within 24hrs. (with other PODs I had used prior, bad prints were a common occurrence, and it was like pulling teeth to get a response from customer service in regard to a replacement.)
2.) Customer Service typically responds within minutes or an hour or 2 - depending on the issue. They are always very friendly & knowledgeable, and have gone above and beyond on more than one occasion to ensure that things are running smoothly with the app and my store.
3.) The wide range of products allows me to use them for just about everything.
4.) Prices are excellent for the quality of products. Now to address the new app issue. With a complete change in how the app connects to various platforms (shopify & etsy in my case), a few hiccups are to be expected. Any issues I have encountered have been addressed and fixed very quickly. In one instance, having to do with shipping rates, the owner of TeeLaunch even contacted me directly, and the issue was solved on the spot. In regard to some of the other reviews where people are stating that they had no notice of the switch to the new app, it is obvious that they just weren't paying attention, as there were numerous communications as to how to prepare for the switch to the new app, and as stated earlier, the TL customer service team has been very responsive and helpful with any issues/questions that come up. Bottom line: I have used other apps/POD providers. Teelaunch has been the best experience overall, and I do not foresee me using anyone else. I highly recommend TeeLaunch for POD fulfillment. Mike Holm
Owner - ThreadWeird Apparel Company

ThreadWeird Apparel Company LLC
May 24, 2018

These guys are honestly amazing. I've been working with them for over 6 months now and have placed over 400 orders with them and haven't had a single problem! There prices are completely fair and reasonable and it was a nice trade after dealing with the horrible Printful company. Thank you so much!

P.S There customer service is amazing.

The Salty Soldier