teelaunch: Print on Demand

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
June 15, 2019

Teelaunch is a very simply designed print on demand company with really amazing customer service. If you have any issues, they make sure you are happy! Definitely recommend

RawStar Fitness
Time spent using app: 9 months
teelaunch replied June 18, 2019

We really appreciated the kind words, you're a great customer and wishing you all the success in the world.

June 12, 2019

teelaunch offers products that other POD suppliers don't at very reasonable prices. The cutting boards and doormats really help to round out my offerings. Most importantly, their customer service has been very responsive and they do a terrific job! Recently they spent most of a day walking me through an issue that, as it turns out, wasn't even on their end. Highly recommended!

Fake News Blues
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
teelaunch replied June 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback, we are so grateful for customers like you and we will do anything we can to help you be successful.

June 11, 2019

After trying many other POD apps/companies, I'm circling back to Teelaunch. Products are always great quality and I can rely on my orders being filled correctly and quickly. Seller support is also very responsive.

Muggalicious
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
teelaunch replied June 18, 2019

We're very thankful for the kind words and we're happy you are back.

Edited June 8, 2019

Edit: I have updated my review to a full 5 star in light of communication to fix the situation by the owner over a policy change that caught us off guard. I have been with teelaunch for over 4 years and hope to continue that relationship in the future.

Communication and customer support have almost always been top notch. With that in mind, it is my hope that in the future they make it MUCH MORE CLEAR when policy updates, removal of products, changes to pricing/shipping occur, like adding it to the newsletter. The help desk that houses a lot of information isn't even accessible from the main menu on the website. The website in general could use a face lift in the future.

It would also be great if they could expand into hats and better branding options to stay competitive in the POD field. It would also be nice to see success stories or other shops being featured in the blog that are utilizing teelaunch in there stores.

Overall, I still highly recommend partnering with them, just know that they are growing and with that comes new obstacles, so stay informed. They are thankfully still a very personal company that cares about their brand, so I hope they never lose that passion. It helps to keep us confident in who we are partnering with, no matter the size of our operation.
---

Comfort Dragon
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 7, 2019

I have been using TeeLaunch for several months month, and they have become my main provider. The customer service is superb! They respond timely to any and all inquiries. I am very happy with the shipping time as well as quality of the products!

Sleuth Shop
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited June 7, 2019

So far so great. I'm part of Adrian Morrison's Student group. I'm going to remove my on POD products from Printful. Looking forward to working with you. Easy to use. Great Interface. Great Product Selection!

For Your Fur Babies
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 25, 2019

Amazing app, so much you can do with it to create unique products for your store and very easy to use. Their customer support is excellent also, and they quickly responded to help me with my design. Highly recommend this app, if you haven't got it WHAT ? are you doing !

FUNK & BLING
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 22, 2019

They not only have quality products but awesome customer service! I think it’s the best customer service I’ve EVER dealt with!

GrizzandGum
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 21, 2019

Easy to use interface, excellent product selection, customer photo uploads and so much more. Amazing customer service as well!!!!! Thank you Chris and Teelaunch!

GrandSlamDirect.com
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 17, 2019

I love the selection that relaunch has. I have yet to have an ordered fulfilled, but am excited about the products.

Lweendo Art