teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Team Custom Gear

I am a business owner that not only produces many of the dynamic custom products we offer and sale, but also collaborates with other manufacturers to compliment and round out our entire eCommerce store. My perspective is different because I am more versed in managing complex production processes versus selling products online. So, let me be clear...there are SO many constraints in making physical products and getting them to customers on-time. WHY I appreciate Teelaunch and their services is because no one can be perfect in manufacturing. It’s impossible. So instead of criticizing, I understand what is more important than building unrealistic expectations around delivery for products I sell, but don’t produce myself is this...Does the company I want to collaborate with minimize my risk by creating technology and partnerships that always try to do the right thing and a good job? Is Teelaunch perfect? No. Do they have a vision, leadership and a staff dedicated to the prospects of performing as much as constraints allow? THEY DO. In my experience 90% on-time is good. Teelaunch is much better than that.

Thanks for helping my business grow.

buddhafi

Super satisfied with everything I order from teelaunch. Really liking this new personalization feature.

Wildfire Gifts

I've been impressed with the service Teelaunch has provided as well as the selection of available products. I love the quality of their mockups created in the app, as I don't have a big team and mockups are super important but can be a pain to create from scratch. Customer support has been very responsive. 2 big thumbs up!

Mermaid of Hilton Head®

They took 24 days to get the product to my customer which made my business look bad. I had to refund the product to the customer, but received no compensation from them, no apology, and when I checked in with them (daily) they were very rude and defensive. One response I got was this: "It has only been 11 business days". If you're looking to keep a good reputation for your business I would STRONGLY recommend not using this app.

The Woke Goat

They can't even get sample orders right... DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME/MONEY. Terrible customer service. Dave (owner and customer service rep) has proven himself incompetent and unprofessional.

Here's what happened: I placed my first sample order on teelaunch app and received an email saying it was not being fulfilled. So I cancelled the order. Then I asked DAVE and followed his instructions for placing another sample order. I got the same error email saying the order is not being fulfilled, AND the sample discount was not applied for the second order.

NOW both orders are in production, none were cancelled and I was charged for both cancelled orders! Haven't heard back from Teelaunch or Dave since. Bunch of amateur thieves. Or maybe it's just Dave by himself? Either way, Teelaunch won't last long in this economy. Good bye Teelaunch! HAHA!

foundryfishing

Teelaunch has been great for my business. Hundreds of orders and zero issues. Their customer service is amazing as well. I'll admit it was scary handing this portion of my business over to another company, but they handle things like I would. Absolutely zero complaints. Keep up the good work.

Creature Haven

I have been using Teelaunch exclusively for my shop for a little over two years now. While there are some bumps once in a while as is to be expected with any POD, they have always worked with me to resolve any issues I encounter. Out of over 1000 orders I have only ever had returns due to customers not expecting the small size of the small blankets (even with dimensions posted). I have since removed the size option and havent had any further issues. I have all 5 star reviews on my Etsy shop, which focuses largely on blankets, and a few pouches, tumblers, tapestries, wall art, and tees. The blankets are extremely high quality and everyone that has touched one or bought one from me has been extremely satisfied. I have done expensive custom pieces for coworkers with nothing but rave reviews. As I said before, during times where there have been hiccups, delays in shipment time or a customer request to change something they weren't fully comfortable with, Kristy and Dave have made sure to resolve the issues for me and respond in a timely fashion. They offer a unique variety of products as well which is awesome. I would say that overall they are an awesome company striving to grow and add new products to their offerings. I see active effort on their part in resolving issues as they arise in quality control and fulfillment times, and a true desire to put out high quality products and make sure customers are happy. As a small business owner new to this business model that would not be able to afford my own equipment and overhead to run such a shop, I am extremely grateful for this company and the possibilities it opens up for me. I have tried Printful as well but the profit margin is so small with their super high prices. Teelaunch makes sure to price so that you can actually make money on your sales. That is a huge plus. Just stay in close communication with your customers if there is an unforseen delay, I have had minimal issues in so doing during the hurricane and shift in production facilities that slowed down orders. I see negative feedback on here but honestly, fulfilling probably thousands of orders a day, there is bound to be an issue here and there for any company, it is all in how they handle the hiccups. They strive to show a pattern of improvement in every area to build a stronger and more useful service as time goes on. I also want to mention their designer Andy is awesome. He answers technical questions and offers helpful feedback even after business hours and literally edited a design for me when I was stuck on an expensive custom order and trying to figure out Photoshop. I cant number the amount of tedious questions he has happily answered as I was learning the ropes and building my shop and trust in the company. He is a another reason I truly love and appreciate this company. Give them a shot.

Next Stop Prints

I have been using this app for a few months now and absolutely love it! Incredibly easy to use. The delivery time and quality of their products has always been spot on and my customers have always ended up happy with what they’ve received. I Also love how they provide templates to help with designing products and I think their mockups are the best out of any other POD company I’ve used. If that isn’t enough I recently reached out to their customer service for an important question after business hours and the customer service was SO friendly and helpful and got back to me right away. This app has really helped me grown my business fast and if I could give them 10 stars I would.

awesomecoffeemug

Teelaunche is bad app. They do not have products to fulfill but do not have notice to seller and bad support

realpeoplegoods

I've been working with teelaunch for a little over a year, and I've had an entirely positive experience. Here are some of the things that I appreciate about teelaunch:
* awesome customer (seller) experience - customer service team responds within hours and provides helpful responses
* products ship in a timely fashion 99% of the time
* great product selection - and always expanding
* many fulfillment partners for some types of products, including worldwide fulfillment for faster shipping to international customers - makes a huge difference for customer experience when receiving item in a shorter timeframe

Honestly, after working with teelaunch for a year, I have nothing bad to say about them. I have been selling POD and working with other vendors for over two years, and teelaunch is one of my favorites. Easy to work with, reliable, good communication.

Sure, there are things that happen from time to time. Maybe a specific fulfillment partner has a problem that delays some orders. But that's just how it goes no matter who I'm working with. And I find that teelaunch's customer service is a cut above, which helps tremendously.

Honestly, I wish I could think of something to criticize about teelaunch because it might lend more credibility to this review. But the honest truth is, I have no complaints.