teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Ninja Ferret

I like that they have flags, as I've been looking for a company to print those for me. I do wish they had more than one size, and that they made outdoor flags as well, but this is good. I'm not thrilled that I can't duplicate a product and then amend it, so I have to enter all information from scratch for each version.

UPDATE: I'm really impressed with Teelaunch's customer service. I had an email waiting for me within an hour of posting my review, to give me information and see what they could do to improve my experience.

Learning that teelaunch makes all their products in Utah is great. They have indicated that they can offer other sizes of flags, and will look into it. The flags ARE of a quality that can handle outdoor use, however the recommendation is due to their being printed on one side only, so they don't look good on a flagpole. WIth this information, I can market my flags much better.

Regarding the interface, they are still working to add more ease of use and functionality, and they took my suggestions seriously. I really like to support smaller companies, so I'm willing to put in a little extra time setting up products for the level of quality and support they offer.

Really impressed! Changed my review from 4 stars to 5 stars. Well-deserved.

Jollyjadecollection

I use the app for all of my products. I changed theme and I run into a few issue... sizing chart link showed 3 times on my product page. I asked for help from support team and after a few days it was solved. It was an easy issue because of my theme set up , but Christopher did the extra mile to reach out for help... so, it’s solved. Customer service is prompt, friendly and they do anything they can to solve problems. Great experience!
Eva M

Paws Night Out

I wanted to add POD to my store and had a lot of questions. The customer support is great and answered all my questions promptly and helped guide me through the process. Have already made a few sales! Thank you

July 23, 2019

We love to help great store owners like yourself!

SavageDesignsGear

I absolutely love Teelaunch! They're customer service is amazing! and they truly cater to you and make sure that all your issues are resolved and that everything is the way it should be! I highly recommend them to anyone! A big thank you to Chris as well for being such a huge help every step of the way!

July 23, 2019

It's our pleasure to help our customers and make them more successful.

Written By Jane

Products are out the door fast! Chris and Kristy are great to work with and respond promptly to messages.

RawStar Fitness

Teelaunch is a very simply designed print on demand company with really amazing customer service. If you have any issues, they make sure you are happy! Definitely recommend

June 18, 2019

We really appreciated the kind words, you're a great customer and wishing you all the success in the world.

Fake News Blues

teelaunch offers products that other POD suppliers don't at very reasonable prices. The cutting boards and doormats really help to round out my offerings. Most importantly, their customer service has been very responsive and they do a terrific job! Recently they spent most of a day walking me through an issue that, as it turns out, wasn't even on their end. Highly recommended!

June 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback, we are so grateful for customers like you and we will do anything we can to help you be successful.

Muggalicious

After trying many other POD apps/companies, I'm circling back to Teelaunch. Products are always great quality and I can rely on my orders being filled correctly and quickly. Seller support is also very responsive.

June 18, 2019

We're very thankful for the kind words and we're happy you are back.

Comfort Dragon

Edit: I have updated my review to a full 5 star in light of communication to fix the situation by the owner over a policy change that caught us off guard. I have been with teelaunch for over 4 years and hope to continue that relationship in the future.

Communication and customer support have almost always been top notch. With that in mind, it is my hope that in the future they make it MUCH MORE CLEAR when policy updates, removal of products, changes to pricing/shipping occur, like adding it to the newsletter. The help desk that houses a lot of information isn't even accessible from the main menu on the website. The website in general could use a face lift in the future.

It would also be great if they could expand into hats and better branding options to stay competitive in the POD field. It would also be nice to see success stories or other shops being featured in the blog that are utilizing teelaunch in there stores.

Overall, I still highly recommend partnering with them, just know that they are growing and with that comes new obstacles, so stay informed. They are thankfully still a very personal company that cares about their brand, so I hope they never lose that passion. It helps to keep us confident in who we are partnering with, no matter the size of our operation.
---

Sleuth Shop

I have been using TeeLaunch for several months month, and they have become my main provider. The customer service is superb! They respond timely to any and all inquiries. I am very happy with the shipping time as well as quality of the products!