4.3

This print-on-demand app is appreciated for its user-friendly interface, wide product range, and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Spotify, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. Merchants commend its efficient customer service, large catalog selection, and prompt order fulfillment. The pricing structure allows for a reasonable profit margin, making it suitable for businesses with limited stock capacity. It's particularly praised for supporting the growth of small businesses.

May 28, 2016

Seriously, Teelaunch is absolutely amazing! We can give them 5 stars without any hesitation because their customer service and quality products are unmatched. The app has made it super easy to add new product designs on a whim-- which keeps increasing our bottom line. We're so glad we found them a few months ago and look forward to a long future together!

Abby Grace
April 23, 2017

Excellent! Easy to use and at a great price too.

Inspiration Llc
September 8, 2017

On Shopify, you have several apps to choose from for printing and fulfillment. I strongly recommend that this is the only one you use. First of all, let's talk about service. They are fast to respond and really strive to make you feel valued. I think each one of their staff members is amazing!

Product selection - I mainly sell mugs, so my use of product is limited, but occasionally, I create T-Shirts as well. They have a great selection of products to choose from and their costs are awesome. You can make great margins with their selections! Plus, if you are going to pay a monthly fee like some of these other programs require, they are just making up for margins elsewhere. Don't pay a subscription - Get this app and service and keep your margins high! (Bottom and Top-line!)

Quality - These aren't cheap supplied merchandise from China that breaks (and yes, I have tried a couple other fulfillment companies which I will not mention here, but have had mugs that break by simply setting down or crack in the dishwasher). They may not have a ton of offerings like some places, but the selection they have high quality.

Shipping - I love how they can find the most reasonable costed carriers, plus the packing they do for mugs is awesome! Polystyrene packers that are thick and while I don't recommend you try to drop them, I have a couple times on accident and in that packaging, they don't break! Don't let someone ship you a mug with peanuts and bubbles! Awesome shipping!

The bottom line is I give them 5 stars because they deserve it. It's hard for me to give 5 stars, let alone on other sites, but this company is great. Keep up the great work teelaunch!

Premier Gift
October 22, 2017

It's cool. The problem is that I can't set default style when uploading. I must change the default style manually after uploading.

Bestsellertee
July 17, 2017

Good Service.
High Quality Shirts.
Easy to use.

Topweardesign
September 5, 2016

Amazingly useful and super easy to use! Highly recommend it!

Pegasusgear
February 4, 2017

Great app that delivers what is expected. Easy to use. Great prices

Cornerstone Tees
July 30, 2020

The customer service at TeeLaunch is great. Especially Kristy has been really helpful in the past. The app is easy to use and I am happy with their print quality. Definitely recommended!

My Woodland Animals
September 26, 2019

I have been using Teelaunch for the past year and have never had a problem with them! Their customer service is quick and responsive! They are constantly adding new products to their catalog! I have noticed that they have been getting even faster at shipping out my customer's orders!

Unique and Viral
May 6, 2017

very cool app, very easy to use

Wadabing