Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart

TruvalStore

Great customer service and a really handy tool that allows your customers to agree to terms and conditions.

Diamond Kicks

I added this app as one final step to make sure customers knew the current turnaround time on my products due to covid. Since having this app I have had less enquiries as to where customers orders are.
The support is quick and very helpful

Waygu Meat Co.

Does the job perfectly and to the point required. Support team was extremely helpful as well. Highly recommend.

the curated ROOM

Great app, super customer support!! A must have for all European online shops. It was easy to install and any questions answered by the developers quickly and competently!

Sister Label Co

Super easy to use and the instructions were very clear. For a novice I highly recommend. Thanks so much!

illy Coffee from the Kaffeina Group

Simple and works well. Fast support if you have any issues integrating with the theme, guys respond straight away.

Planning City

Man I cannot find the words to express the amazing customer service I received from this app's developer. He answered my questions and got me up and going within a matter of 48 hours. This app is worth the price as it saves me tons of time answering customer service emails. You will not regret adding this to your shop

Hattie Ave

This is exactly what I was looking to add to my store! I love the cost. It was easy to add and works perfectly. THANK YOU!

PrintGuru

This is a set and forget app. Easy to use and it just works and does its job perfectly. Highly recommended.

Low Budget Tech Shop

Great app, professional and easy to use I can recommend it to anyone.
It allows you skip alot of steps, not having to write stuff yourself and makes your shop look much better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14