Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, thoroughness, and excellent customer service. They value its pay-as-you-go option, easy installation, and compatibility with custom themes. The app's ability to document customer acceptance of terms with timestamps is particularly appreciated. It also allows for product collection limitation and ensures customers review policies before checkout, providing merchants with a sense of security.

January 19, 2024

I have not launched my store yet but it looks like this will be a great App added to my store. It is a huge relief to know that customers will have to say they have reviewed my policies before checking out. It also stamps with date and time when they click the agreement check. I really like this feature.

LVCK Guardian Self-Defense Keychains
12 days using the app
November 30, 2023

Schnelle Hilfe durch den Chat! Danke dafür!

ti-shirt
Germany
11 months using the app
January 8, 2024

We lost the Terms & Conditions function when we switched to a new theme. This app is a great replacement. Very easy to set up and we especially appreciate the time-stamp that is saved with each order. A+ Highly recommend.

Sound Sandbox
19 days using the app
November 27, 2023

Great App for its intended purpose!
I previously downloaded another app that would allow us to add a disclaimer above the checkout button, but we could not get the appropriate support to make the app work for our store. So, I got this app and again we needed support since we had some special request. Haseeb & Shahar were amazing and quick to respond. They fixed our issues and went over and beyond to customize it for us.

This app does what it says as far as disclaimers or terms & conditions agreements.
Thank you again for the support.

SuperMagnetMan
5 days using the app
January 31, 2024

The app is doing exactly what I need and expect it to do. But the best part is the extremely nice, fast and caring team working with support. They are superb.

A little sheepish art
Sweden
1 day using the app
November 28, 2023

The best app for TnC box and the support team is great. They helped me modify the TnC box as I needed and they always answered me in a matter of seconds. Totaly recommended

MasterChef Workshop
Italy
About 2 months using the app
December 26, 2023

Best customer service & support I've received in a long time. Not only did they resolve my issue, but also made suggestions to help my user interface even better. Thank you Shahar & team!

FP
About 5 hours using the app
November 24, 2023

bonne application, payant mais essentiel. J'ai eu un petit soucis technique avec l'application qui interférai avec une autre application de mon shop, le service technique a su me répondre et solutionner le problème en 10 minutes chrono.
Parfait pour moi. (Le service avais été fait par Shahar)

StikCollant
France
About 1 month using the app
November 3, 2023

Love that i can limit the T&C box to a specific product collection. The app was easy to install and although there was a minor glitch, the support team fixed it very quickly.

Organising Life Beautifully
8 days using the app
October 4, 2023

The customer service provided by Shahar is immaculate! This app is truly a game-changer and is here to stay. It makes life a lot more easier for us Shopify users and ensures protection for both the customer and seller. If you are looking for an app that includes T&Cs look no further - this one here is the perfect one!

Once again thank you Shahar and I wish you all the best with this amazing app going forward!

E-MINEZ