Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart

Zeep : {'z-ayp}

Working great so far and the help desk is very fast and very friendly! I would definitely recommend this app!

TECHSCIENTRY

Great app and customer service! I highly recommend it! It definitely helped us, in an effective way, to add a Terms and Conditions checkbox to our store!

OFFEN & EHRLICH

Perfect service! Thank you! Best version of this solution I found so far... Highly recommend. Will use it in future stores, too.

The Party Activity

This is a great app. It does exactly what I need it to. The customer service is quick too. I highly recommend downloading if you need a terms and conditions checkbox!

Diabolique

Really nice app! I truly recommend. Good contact with support :) Never had problems with app. Good display speed

cloudswage

it helps me to work on web low and other things. and most important thing is it provided by shopyfy.

Flex Doctor

Works exactly as described and even a non-technical person like me could easily use it. I had a question, and their support quickly resolved it.

Ferris Wheel Press Retail

We've only used the checkbox feature so far, but it did exactly what it was supposed to. The more impressive part was the quick and friendly replies from support. Thanks Shahar!

Hair Care Canada

I stated using this app this week and had a minor issue with set up that was quickly resolved by the app development. What I love about Terms and Conditions Checkbox is that the customer must accept our sites terms, conditions and policies prior to finalizing their order. The acceptance is recorded in the transaction log, date and time stamped. This helps mitigate the common “I didn’t know about that” dispute.

DIGIT 7

This app is good and made the functionality, however I had some issues in the UI, but the support team fixed it quickly in no time and everything worked perfect, Thank You.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22