Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Privacy Policy, 18+ Age Verification, GDPR I Agree Trust Badge

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

White Cloud Horticulture

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 25 minutes

great app but unfortunately it did not function correctly with buy now options. would happily change review if it can be made to work!

Lily & Lola Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is not a rating toward the customer service team associated with this app but rather with the functionality of it. I have not successfully updated it on my own once since it's been installed. Each time I have wanted to update the display text, I have had to contact the service team. They are wonderful and work quickly. But it would be nice to be able to update this text at any time without additional steps beyond clicking 'save'.

Wear Pet

Time spent using app About 1 month

I installed this app meanwhile I was set it up my store to help me make the customer accept the Terms and Conditions but I had problems with it. It asks on two different places to check the agreement with the terms to allow to go to the checkout page.
It will be nice if the customer service answer fast, they took a week to reach it out.

November 23, 2020

Hey,
Thank you for your review. There must have been something wrong, because we haven't received any support request until the 20th of November at 11:22 PM, and we replied it on the 21th of November at 12:59 AM - 1:37 hours after received.
We would be happy to assist you and solve any problem!
Please reply to our email message :)