4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and immediate functionality. It's praised for its ability to add a terms and conditions checkbox to the store, protecting against fraud and chargebacks. The app offers customization options and seamlessly integrates with Shopify stores, automatically matching the store's style. Many commend the support team for their quick and effective assistance. Despite being free, it provides the same functionality as other paid apps.

March 8, 2021

I am happy to find this app. My store is now looking more Professional. I can’t wait for my customers to start using this app. Thanks

Rankeddeals.com
Germany
21 days using the app
January 21, 2023

Gør hvad den skal. Er nem at installere og konfigurerer. Fungere fint og upåklageligt. Tak for denne app

Jeg elsker dig Gaver
Denmark
21 days using the app
Edited April 9, 2022

Its awesome app. Do what it promises. I like the way it flows very well with stores. Try it and find for your self...

trendMART
20 days using the app
February 22, 2022

Review body

ICEpots™
India
20 days using the app
Edited January 30, 2023

Quick and easy way of adding the terms and conditions box to your store. Installed and set it up without a fuzz.

UPDATE: I had to lower the rating since I discovered a significant flow in the checkbox behavior – when I had my Cart show up as a separate page, I couldn't check the box and proceed to checkout. The page kept reloading when I tried to do it. I contacted the support team, and they responded pretty quickly, but the answer was – "some other app is conflicting with it". I asked a few times what app may conflict with it and how I can fix it, but never received an answer.

SOMA jewellery
Estonia
19 days using the app
July 26, 2022

Works amazingly well! Very happy with the final result we managed to achieve on our store. Very good result.

Gastrostudent
19 days using the app
March 23, 2022

Perfect! Could not have been easier (unless Shopify added this basic functionality). Really appreciate devs that make these simple but important tweaks available. This one happens to be one of the easiest and most intuitive apps I have tried so far. I was searching for code/theme edits, but then I came across this and it just worked, plus it had the bonus of adding a consent confirmation to the order details.
Highly recommended, can't ask for more, thanks

Streacom Shop
Netherlands
December 23, 2021

I'm really happy with this app. The set-up was the easiest I've ever seen and it fixes an ongoing issue I've had with keeping my site open but letting customers know we're on holiday break and orders won't ship until X date. Thank you so much. This is brilliant.

Soap Cult Australia
December 25, 2020

Excellent. great app. easy to use. free to use. does exactly what it says it does. I had issue using the app. reached out to the support team and they fixed it real quick. Thanks for the thorough and helpful response by the developer support team, it's much appreciated.

Locksmith Keyless
March 19, 2021

I recommend this app. To work with this app very easy. I like it! Support fast and helpful. Thanks :)

KASTANIEGAARDEN