ROAR: Terms and Conditions Box

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 4, 2021

Installed app for a simple acceptance of shipping terms message. Easy to install and was able to customise the look to fit with my store's branding. Also liked that I could choose where to position the checkbox and message.

Bahay Living
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 4, 2021

Easy setup, but most important... It worked. Three step guide was nice and helpful. Recommended. Really

Redmen Family
Denmark
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 1, 2021

We had some issues with the terms and conditions not reflecting properly on our theme. We decided to contact support and support got back to us within 1 day. Despite our store having all sorts of issues due to other non-related problems (outside of the app), support was still incredibly kind to help us rectify our issues. A special and huge thanks to Phil :) The terms and conditions checkbox is now up and running on our store, and we couldn't be happier! We've been meaning to have this done for a long while. Thank you so much once again RoarTheme and Phil for the outstanding customer service and support!

Plus Minus
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 1, 2021

Apps like this one are the reason ecommerce has become easier every day to deal with! The set up was fast, easy AND FREE!!!! Recommended 1000%

YEEZAUCE
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 28, 2021

Ich nutze diese App und bin echt zufrieden. Ich kann das Aussehen anpassen und gut in meine Seite integrieren. Danke für diese tolle App

Vikinson
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 28, 2021

I needed this app to make sure my customers understand how we operate and provide the best services possible. So far this app provides that! So happy I found this.

Bougie Brown Girl & Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 27, 2021

I just installed this app and I am happy I found one to add to my shop. I am glad now I can have my customers agree before a purchase.

V-chic-Designs
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
February 26, 2021

Is exactly what i need. It seems perfect, Thank you very much. Gongratulations for your work. Best regards

XIOS STORE
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
February 25, 2021

I like the app. It seems to be very easy to use. I hope that it will be an app that I will keep installed on my Shopify store for a long time. Thank you

MASTERING P.o.P
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 24, 2021

Super easy installation. Was able to customize how I want it to look and readily available/easily seen on checkout page. Exactly what I was looking for

tahj - Try at home Jewelry