Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Price: Free

Mahawo

Sooo fast installed within seconds and it looks classy!! Happy that I found this application! Love it!

AlmaMatcha

Me encanta! wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii La he usado varias veces, así que gracias!

Lyric's Legacy Creative Playground

I really liked the app. It does exactly what I need. I am wondering if there is a way to add the terms and conditions checkbox to some of the products specifically

February 1, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our app :)

Regarding your question,
Unfortunately, our app does not support displaying the checkbox to some of the products specifically.
Hope you understand!

Tabita Bags with Love

Working very well and super easy to set up. Also offers good possibilities to customize the look and feel.

Pusleriet

This app is brilliant. It just did the job simply and nice. I added the checkbox "I agree to terms & conditions" and styled it so it fit my store design with a few and simple clicks! Thank you!

Untitled By Am

Application sympa, facile à installer. Un petit bug lié à une autre application mais le service client s'en est occupé et tout marché parfaitement. Je les recommande car ils sont sympas et réparent les bugs.

L'Goodie

just installed it but very easy to do and until now all looks great :) I am exited to use it and see over time how it works

Meharshop

it does work. Thank you
You can add upto 3 links or hyperlink. works great for Bangladesh. Also its free

BeauYou.pl

The application fulfills its role perfectly. After installing it, it did not work properly on my shop template. After contacting customer support, they tweaked the settings and now everything works perfectly both on the desktop and on the smartphone. I honestly recommend this application.

wowpets cl

hola Me encanto la aplicación, estaba semanas y semanas buscando una app como esta, tan maravillosa y util!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Increible