ROAR: Terms and Conditions Box

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 13, 2022

Very helpful support. We had some problems with checkbox, but support team solved it very fast......

www.termovela.lv
Latvia
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 30, 2022

Simple and easy to use and was very needed as customers often do not read policies before purchasing

SRwigs
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
September 20, 2022

Amazing that this is free! just a simple checkbox to make sure your site and customers are protected!

RankaTypeBeat
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
September 20, 2022

Very easy to install and customise. Liked the way it walked you through checking that it was installed properly. Did exactly what was promised and best of all it was free

Bondi Public School P&C Fete
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
September 18, 2022

Pretty easy to install! I was impressed by how fast it worked. I was expecting a lot of digging around the site but nope. Followed the instructions, and there it was!

bluepavilion.us
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
September 17, 2022

This program is simply incredible. It was very easy and it was clear what to click and fill out. Many thanks. This app very helps:)

Rvr charme
Denmark
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
September 17, 2022

fonctionne simple et facile d'utilisation, je recommande ! c'est une bonne aide pour donner confiance aux clients.

atelierdeletoile-boutique
France
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
September 16, 2022

Very good application. You just need to put your link of Terms and Conditions and confirm. I recommend.

SITEMYAPP
Seychelles
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 15, 2022

Great app, that does exactly what its supposed to. I have used it for multiple clients, but in this case I needed them to help me adjust the theme. Phil N. was more than helpful and fixed it fast and competent. I recommend the app!

Louise Grønlykke
Denmark
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 14, 2022

Great app, easy to use and does what you need, we recommend this app to anyone looking for a checkout checkbox

Revived Hoodies