B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

by Singleton software

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

Bin Deals

The APP is really good, and work fine with my template. The support is great. Adam is really fast and help you in anything you need for the setup.

Empire Barber Supply

We love this app! It’s great and does exactly what it says it would do. Great support team always quick to help when called upon.

Pound A Metre

Incredibly helpful support team- Adam has helped me on several occasions and I will certainly be using this app on my other Shopify sites as well. Does exactly as stated and has the perfect support team to ensure that all problems are solved in minutes! Recommend to any shopify store owner!

Fabric Freedom

Great app and very helpful support team! I am just getting my site together so I am sure I will need their help again in the future!

CompraBilder

Amazing and quick support from the team. They solved an issue in minutes, not hours. Unbelievable! Thanks. My clients love this feature. They think it is appropiate to protect their prices from competitors

ATA-Grosshandel.de

The application works great. Competent service. I am very pleased ... Thank you :-) I recommend this application.

Heathside Trading Ltd - Toys & Games, Homeware, Stationery & Books

I don't normally leave reviews however great app and Adam is very helpful - answers questions quickly and happy to go above and beyond!!!

Polynesian Treasures

Very nice application. Fast service. Chat is very convenient, nice and fast. I recommend this application.

NextVisionBE

This app is really helpfull.
Easy to install and to use.
I had a small issue and the support fixed the problem quickly.
I recommand this app

Azzurro Living

I tried several other solutions. Ony provider willing ( and happy to do it ) to modify the code to make sure it works with the product options. AAA+++++++