Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Only Smart Geo-Fenced Free Shipping Bar w/ Auto Free Gifts 🎁

Brothers with Glass

This app has potential but so far the Geo Location setting is buggy and currently not working for us. (awaiting support) We are also having issues with the product search feature, this is a issue we have had with other Bold apps that I was disappointed to still see its an issue they have yet to fix.

The drop down banner and addition of the free product seem to work really well when texted. It would be nice if you could make several thresholds so you could increase the incentive to continue to build a higher cart value.

LaurasLittleLuxuries

Quick and efficient response and great email correspondence. Looking forward to using this app more in the future! Thank you

A special mention to Ankur Guri as super helpful, efficient and great to talk to and help me out with my query quickly

Ed's Farm

The app works pretty well and the support team is very attentive and fast. We are enjoying their app.

NoNickel.com

Great app, reasonably priced and fantastic staff! Peter was emailing me on the weekend answering a question!

DSM Off-Road

App seems designed decent. Install was pretty straight forward. If you want to just offer free shipping or a simple free product it will work decent enough. But for me I wanted to offer a free t-shirt once the customer spent a certain amount on my site and it doesn't give the option of variants to be used so they cannot select a size. Also, for pop up cart pages when people add something to the cart it doesn't show the message unless they go back to the site afterwards of how much more they have to spend. It just needs more work before it can be useful to me. Had to uninstall.

Diamond Painting Land

Nice and usefull that helps me getting more sales. Despite i had to pay for installation on website.

HydroJug

Great service. Cody was very helpful in solving my problem and answering all of my questions. I use bold for all of my sales apps.

Bat Kountry

I just got off a chat with Rifat, and was VERY helpful in holding my hand through the process of getting started. I can't wait to delve into Bold Sales Motivator!

Mary Jane's Dark Web Smoke Shop

I used this app for the Sales Motivator feature. I was having some issues I just couldn't figure out myself. I got a hold of support and bam! Issues solved. Now I can reach my sales goals a lot easier! Thanks CODY!

TesoroDelSol

I was having countless issues over a few days with this and other apps until I finally spoke to CODY who set everything straight and walked me through any glitches, coding, and install issues until everything worked perfectly again. Also spoke with Sam who was very helpful and courteous.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48