Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Only Smart Geo-Fenced Free Shipping Bar w/ Auto Free Gifts 🎁

EL NABIL

Great app, Bold Sales Motivator service is competent, fast and friendly. We recommend this quality app. Thank you !

March 11, 2019

Thanks for your review about our app! Best of luck with the launch of your store; that galaxy background is beautiful.

ilovekbeauty

Parminder and Harpreet were very helpful in getting me all set up through chat. Really good customer service :)

March 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback about our support specialists! We're very glad we could help. Love your website's branding and the layout!

Total Sports LLC

I used this product just for a few days and it was awesome other than it couldn't do the things we needed it to, very complicated request no app can do it, but the features it did have were awesome just wasn't something that we needed! What puts this company at a 5 is their customer service if you have any issues installing or uninstalling they are ALWAYS willing to help and do it quickly. Don't hesitate to do any business with this company they won't let you down.

March 01, 2019

Really appreciate your review and kind words - thanks so much! We're always looking to add new features to our solutions. We have some other great apps on the App Store you may want to check out. By the way, we love your shop! You sell some great gear :-)

Slimes By Chelsie

Quick and efficient response and very helpful even through email correspondence. I had a lot of questions and they answer all of them and even explained step by step what to do or how to ensure the app works in my stores favor as well as for my customers. It was a win win.

Brothers with Glass

This app has potential but so far the Geo Location setting is buggy and currently not working for us. (awaiting support) We are also having issues with the product search feature, this is a issue we have had with other Bold apps that I was disappointed to still see its an issue they have yet to fix.

The drop down banner and addition of the free product seem to work really well when texted. It would be nice if you could make several thresholds so you could increase the incentive to continue to build a higher cart value.

LaurasLittleLuxuries

Quick and efficient response and great email correspondence. Looking forward to using this app more in the future! Thank you

A special mention to Ankur Guri as super helpful, efficient and great to talk to and help me out with my query quickly

Ed's Farm

The app works pretty well and the support team is very attentive and fast. We are enjoying their app.

NoNickel.com

Great app, reasonably priced and fantastic staff! Peter was emailing me on the weekend answering a question!

DSM Off-Road

App seems designed decent. Install was pretty straight forward. If you want to just offer free shipping or a simple free product it will work decent enough. But for me I wanted to offer a free t-shirt once the customer spent a certain amount on my site and it doesn't give the option of variants to be used so they cannot select a size. Also, for pop up cart pages when people add something to the cart it doesn't show the message unless they go back to the site afterwards of how much more they have to spend. It just needs more work before it can be useful to me. Had to uninstall.

Diamond Painting Land

Nice and usefull that helps me getting more sales. Despite i had to pay for installation on website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48