Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Only Smart Geo-Fenced Free Shipping Bar w/ Auto Free Gifts

Shoe Sprinkles

I contacted Bold customer support over a week ago to modify one of the settings. They told me it would take a few days to complete. Change has not been done. I am extremely disappointed with their service. If my issue is not resolved shortly, I will be uninstalling this app.

September 16, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry about the length of time to took for us to complete the changes you were looking for. It looks like things were resolved for you on September 12, so we're glad that you were able to speak with Guri and were happy with the support you received!

Veraldo.dk

The specialist from Bold, was making LIVE changes to our stores codes and now our customers has been unable to go to checkout for over 2 hours!

They re-designed my cart button and made it not clickable. I have had over 10 customers asking us on customer service why they can't checkout right now.

And no reply from Bold until now.. It's not okay!

- Continues..

May 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I completely understand the severity of this issue, and our apps specialists are more than happy to help however they can. Please let us know if you're seeing any further issues, and we'll be sure to help resolve those as best we can.

Little Koha

I needed a little help with installing the app and Jade did it quickly and correctly. So easy to use!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We'll be sure to pass along your review to Jade, I know that everyone here appreciates hearing when they've been able to help! I also just want to say that I love the packaging for your products - the Relax & Unwind Basket just looks amazing!

EL NABIL

Great app, Bold Sales Motivator service is competent, fast and friendly. We recommend this quality app. Thank you !

March 11, 2019

Thanks for your review about our app! Best of luck with the launch of your store; that galaxy background is beautiful.

ilovekbeauty

Parminder and Harpreet were very helpful in getting me all set up through chat. Really good customer service :)

March 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback about our support specialists! We're very glad we could help. Love your website's branding and the layout!

Total Sports LLC

I used this product just for a few days and it was awesome other than it couldn't do the things we needed it to, very complicated request no app can do it, but the features it did have were awesome just wasn't something that we needed! What puts this company at a 5 is their customer service if you have any issues installing or uninstalling they are ALWAYS willing to help and do it quickly. Don't hesitate to do any business with this company they won't let you down.

March 1, 2019

Really appreciate your review and kind words - thanks so much! We're always looking to add new features to our solutions. We have some other great apps on the App Store you may want to check out. By the way, we love your shop! You sell some great gear :-)

Slimes By Chelsie

Quick and efficient response and very helpful even through email correspondence. I had a lot of questions and they answer all of them and even explained step by step what to do or how to ensure the app works in my stores favor as well as for my customers. It was a win win.

Brothers with Glass

This app has potential but so far the Geo Location setting is buggy and currently not working for us. (awaiting support) We are also having issues with the product search feature, this is a issue we have had with other Bold apps that I was disappointed to still see its an issue they have yet to fix.

The drop down banner and addition of the free product seem to work really well when texted. It would be nice if you could make several thresholds so you could increase the incentive to continue to build a higher cart value.

LaurasLittleLuxuries

Quick and efficient response and great email correspondence. Looking forward to using this app more in the future! Thank you

A special mention to Ankur Guri as super helpful, efficient and great to talk to and help me out with my query quickly

Ed's Farm

The app works pretty well and the support team is very attentive and fast. We are enjoying their app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48