Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Pure Fury Fitness

I'm looking for an app that will allow me to give a sample product for free for every full size that is purchased, and allow the customer to choose which sample they would like. This app does not allow that.
This app allows you to set a $ goal for the cart, and once that customer meets that $ goal, they are given a discount (or if you upgrade, a free item).
Also, the coding is a pain. There is a reason they offer a rep to do it for a small fee. My suggestion, create a copy of your theme in case you mess up..

Bioelements

Bold's customer service has been excellent and quick to respond whenever we have encountered issues. Thank you!

DERMALOGICA

Had some problems with the app because it did not show the gwp immediately in the basket. Rajni helped out in no-time, very committed and the problem was solved. I am very satisfied.

AOH

Love the bold apps...fast customer service and response times. Apps work great and have increased our ROI significantly.

Sustain-Yoga

Great apps that are easy to use. Any issues I have had have been handled well by their customer service team, especially Priyanka, who handled my questions super fast and fixed every issues I had. Highly recommend.

January 7, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Our live chat is definitely an awesome feature and a great way to access near-immediate help when you have more general questions. Don't hesitate to reach out again!

côte

The app has caused a lot of issues for the store, at some point, it deactivated my "checkout" button, it got installed in the wrong theme of the store for no apparent reason so when I was testing the banner was showing on my live store, it has been a pain, but on the bright side today I spent about an hour with Sukh from the support team. The chat interaction was super helpful, we figured out a solution together. If it wasn't for the great support I received from Sukh I would give the app fewer stars.

December 31, 2019

Hello there! I'm so sorry about the issues you ran into prior to getting help from Sukh - unfortunately, I couldn't find the email correspondence related to the checkout issues, so I can't confirm what may have gone wrong there.

I'm glad to hear that Sukh was able to work with you to get things cleared up this time around! If you're interested, we also have some documentation on our Help Center related to hiding the banner on all pages, which may be a workaround in the future rather than removing the app's coding in the interim.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions - we hope we can continue serving you in the future!

EVANNEX Aftermarket Tesla Accessories

We LOVE this app, made a huge difference in BFCM and are continuing to use it more throughout year as the Goals really WORK. We use it for free gift with purchase and its a super star. Also love the support offered by Priyanka and rest of team is very responsive.

December 19, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you're loving our Motivator app! We love hearing that you had great success with sales over the BFCM weekend. :-)

Free gifts with purchases are an awesome incentive to customers! Keep up the awesome work, and don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else!

Asthetic Studios

Simran helped my install the app and was super helpful. Great customer support via chat. Have yet to try the app itself but am off to a great start.

December 19, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that the installation went smoothly for you; we're glad to hear you had some great support via live chat from Simran! We look forward to seeing how you use the app, and please don't hesitate to contact us or use our Help Center if you need any assistance with the setup, or otherwise.

Vip Barber Supply

Sukh helped me out installing an app that needed so me coding from my part. I followed the instructions perfectly but there was a part where nothing I did worked. Sukh took over and created a ticket which took care of the issue.

Thanks for your assistance Sukh! =)

December 12, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry to hear that you ran into some trouble with getting the app working properly; we try to make our installation instructions as easy as possible, but unfortunately with so many different types of themes, sometimes some extra tweaking is required.

We're really glad that Sukh was able to help you get it up and running properly. :-) We look forward to seeing your success with Motivator; please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

tc1gelshop.com

Sukh did excellent and the team at BOLD makes you feel confident you are choosing the right team for your success. they are very attentive always working usually around the clock like we do and always willing to go the extra mile (work hard above hard to make their customers pleased) talking to my team we went through all our apps and saw were we could replace our apps we are using with BOLD because bold is a BOLD choice in the right direction. With innovative apps for Shopify geared towards providing you great sucess and a team able to provide the support needed for such greatness! Thank you BOLD you all are Stellar and thank you Sukh for your support!

Additionally had some great support from Priyanka and Rajni's they were spot on helping me EVERY step of the way to make our Campaign a success. Really if you are thinking twice about bold please don't they will save you alot of headache and time and make your job a pleasure. They are worth EVERY penny.

December 11, 2019

Hi there! We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying our apps, and feel confident in us as a company. Our support team is filled with incredible and talented people who are always ready to assist our customers however they can.

We really appreciate your business, and your kind words. We love hearing that you found some alternatives in our apps! Thank you for the amazing review, and for giving Sukh a shoutout; we'll be sure to pass along the kind words to him!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50