Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Virginia Boys Kitchens

review update: 9/11 - customer support reached out right away today and installed the app on my account. I just tested it and it works perfectly. great concept and I love the bar that appears at the top that dynamically updates each time a customer add something to cart "hey you're only ____ away from getting a free ____". it definitely helps motivate higher avg cart values.

I currently use other BOLD COMMERCE apps as well - it's actually nice to have a company that has a multitude of apps because you can be sure that there's no app incompatibility issues. I've had my fair share of having to remove code / remove this app / that app, due to incompatibility issues. So it's nice to know that when I install a new Bold Commerce app, I know it'll work with no compatibility issues.

original review:
If you need to use this app to give away a free product it requires a manual installation to your theme - and they want $10 for it. I have never had to pay extra for an app to help install their stuff on my shopify, but whatever. I was okay with this, I get it. So i followed the directions exactly and added their support email account as a staff account in my shopify site. 9 days go by and no one has bothered to accept the invitation. I emailed support and no one bothers to respond there either.

you cannot use an app that is this bad at customer service - if you have tech issues, dont expect any help.

Guy Harvey

Was able to update my theme code quickly in an effort to get my promotion going fast! Highly recommend! They are a pleasure to work with and boost sales greatly!

Thanks Naman!!!!

Despacito Cigars

Works great and really fast, competent customer support by Harpreet. Can definitely recommend the application so far. Well done!

Mila.Vert

I am using Bold Sales app for few months now. In general it is ok, support is good and quick. App is easy to and intuitive. But there are two missing things within the app, firs is that it doesn't show free gift regular price and reduced price. I think this should be there by default. Second thing is, that customers can not select colour variant of free gift. Because of this they receive 4 out of 5 stars and I hope they fix it in the future.

Hey Honey Skin Care

Support is great, very responsive. My one complaint is that the premium version of the app requires additional coding to be implemented. We lost a couple of days because of that.

Prendre l'Hair

If you are with Naman, this person will be able to help you like nobody did before ! I like it thanks you Naman !

Waffles & Honey Jewelry

Aryan Sharma was super helpful during our chat fixed the issue I was having and knew exaclty what needed to be done

XCLEAR - Leaders in Hydrophobic Products for GoPro.

The best sales motivator app! Allows me to add a free product and free shipping based on geo location. Only downside is you have to disable the buy it now button due to shopify restrictions. Great service from Daniel also!

Top of the World

Good, easy to understand app. Does what it says it will do. Solid support as well if you have any issues. Thanks again, Naman.

Pure Fury Fitness

I'm looking for an app that will allow me to give a sample product for free for every full size that is purchased, and allow the customer to choose which sample they would like. This app does not allow that.
This app allows you to set a $ goal for the cart, and once that customer meets that $ goal, they are given a discount (or if you upgrade, a free item).
Also, the coding is a pain. There is a reason they offer a rep to do it for a small fee. My suggestion, create a copy of your theme in case you mess up..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51