Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 27, 2019

Super helpful with fixing 2 bugs that were related to my cart and a quantity issue. James B was super attentive in getting the app working so we could push our promotion for the holidays. He took the time to dig into the site during a busy week. I appreciate the helpful chat support!

doraihome
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shop Circle replied November 28, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that James was able to work with you in getting those bugs fixed - we've got all hands on deck for the Black Friday weekend coming up!

We look forward to seeing your success with the coming holidays! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

November 27, 2019

The customer support I received from Bold Sales was fantastic! Not only did James B help solve my issue quickly, but he actually helped me identify a page loading speed issue caused by another app, and find a solution to this too!

Crafty Brewers
Time spent using app: 8 months
Shop Circle replied November 27, 2019

Hello there! We're glad to hear that you were happy with our service - we aim to offer world-class support to our merchants. :-)

James is a rockstar - we're glad he was able to help you out in more than one way! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome experience - we're so happy that you're able to leave with a great experience.

Please let us know if we can do anything to assist in the future! And best of luck with the busy, upcoming weekend!

November 27, 2019

Chinton was patient and awesome! Love the app and the support team. Planning on using it to increase Black Friday sales!

Jack & Winn Apparel Co.
Time spent using app: 4 months
Shop Circle replied November 27, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate the review; thanks so much for the shoutout to our live chat guru, and we're glad we could help you out!

We look forward to seeing your Black Friday success, and hope that Motivator will play a part in that! :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

November 26, 2019

Support from the Bold team was amazing! Handled our enquiries and went beyond what we had actually asked to help solve the issues we were facing with the app. Thank you Brenden, Challi, and Nick! App does what it says it would and the support is icing on a well made cake

Mighty Jaxx
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shop Circle replied November 27, 2019

Hello! We're really happy to hear that our team of support gurus were able to work with you to get everything working properly and answer any questions you had!

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and that you found our support to be the icing on the cake. :-) Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Edited November 21, 2019

Dylan was so helpful with all my questions as I just got started with Bold Motivator. I'm hoping it will help us greatly with black friday sales. For some reason it wont let me give 5 stars but I am giving 5 stars!

Jaboneria Marianella
Time spent using app: 2 days
Shop Circle replied November 22, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we appreciate it, and are glad to hear that Dylan was able to assist you with all of your questions so far! We have faith that the app will help with your Black Friday sales. :-)

Please reach out if you have any other questions! And best of luck with your sales over the busy weekend!

November 21, 2019

The app is great and has exceeded my expectations. Support has also been spot on, which means I'll keep the App installed after the 14 day trial period.

Prendas Ciclismo
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shop Circle replied November 22, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review and for sharing your thoughts! We're really happy to hear that you've been enjoying the app, and we love offering top-notch support for our apps. We're really glad to hear we were able to impress you within the trial period, and look forward to seeing your continued success!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

November 6, 2019

The customer support with this app is really helpful and fast. We haven't been using it very long, but so far, we've been very happy.

CLOVE + HALLOW
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Shop Circle replied November 7, 2019

We love hearing that you've been enjoying our Motivator app so far; we're always ready to help however we can, so it's great to hear that you've already been able to experience our top-notch support!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions, and we look forward to seeing your business' continued success. :-)

Edited November 2, 2019

Je l'ai installé, même pas 10 minutes après désinstallé. L'application est absolument pas intuitive. Le code est trop compliquer à mettre en place et il faut même payer pour qu'un expert de Bold le mette sur votre shop. En bref, très déçu.

PerfectEye
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Shop Circle replied November 6, 2019

Bonne journée, nous vous remercions de votre avis. Je veux vous faire savoir que notre spécialiste, Guri, a essayé de vous contacter pour vous aider. Vous n’avez besoin d’aucun code pour utiliser Bold Motivator, c’est requis uniquement si vous souhaitez utiliser la version Premium, qui vous permet d’offrir des cadeaux gratuits à vos clients. Si possible de nous contacter dès que possible afin que nous puissions aider comme nous le pouvons! Nous aimerions que vous puissiez essayer Motivator.

Edited December 14, 2020

I contacted Bold customer support, asking for a phone call. They've responded with a series of emails, none of which are helpful. I keep telling them that the stuff they're sending is not helpful - that I need a phone call to explain my issue. I'm still waiting . . .

Shoe Sprinkles
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shop Circle replied September 16, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry about the length of time to took for us to complete the changes you were looking for. It looks like things were resolved for you on September 12, so we're glad that you were able to speak with Guri and were happy with the support you received!

May 21, 2019

The specialist from Bold, was making LIVE changes to our stores codes and now our customers has been unable to go to checkout for over 2 hours!

They re-designed my cart button and made it not clickable. I have had over 10 customers asking us on customer service why they can't checkout right now.

And no reply from Bold until now.. It's not okay!

- Continues..

Veraldo.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shop Circle replied May 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I completely understand the severity of this issue, and our apps specialists are more than happy to help however they can. Please let us know if you're seeing any further issues, and we'll be sure to help resolve those as best we can.