Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Motivate your customers to spend a little more on Black Friday

Mighty Jaxx

Support from the Bold team was amazing! Handled our enquiries and went beyond what we had actually asked to help solve the issues we were facing with the app. Thank you Brenden, Challi, and Nick! App does what it says it would and the support is icing on a well made cake

November 27, 2019

Hello! We're really happy to hear that our team of support gurus were able to work with you to get everything working properly and answer any questions you had!

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and that you found our support to be the icing on the cake. :-) Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Jaboneria Marianella

Dylan was so helpful with all my questions as I just got started with Bold Motivator. I'm hoping it will help us greatly with black friday sales. For some reason it wont let me give 5 stars but I am giving 5 stars!

November 22, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we appreciate it, and are glad to hear that Dylan was able to assist you with all of your questions so far! We have faith that the app will help with your Black Friday sales. :-)

Please reach out if you have any other questions! And best of luck with your sales over the busy weekend!

Prendas Ciclismo

The app is great and has exceeded my expectations. Support has also been spot on, which means I'll keep the App installed after the 14 day trial period.

November 22, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review and for sharing your thoughts! We're really happy to hear that you've been enjoying the app, and we love offering top-notch support for our apps. We're really glad to hear we were able to impress you within the trial period, and look forward to seeing your continued success!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

CLOVE + HALLOW

The customer support with this app is really helpful and fast. We haven't been using it very long, but so far, we've been very happy.

November 7, 2019

We love hearing that you've been enjoying our Motivator app so far; we're always ready to help however we can, so it's great to hear that you've already been able to experience our top-notch support!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions, and we look forward to seeing your business' continued success. :-)

PerfectEye

Je l'ai installé, même pas 10 minutes après désinstallé. L'application est absolument pas intuitive. Le code est trop compliquer à mettre en place et il faut même payer pour qu'un expert de Bold le mette sur votre shop. En bref, très déçu.

November 6, 2019

Bonne journée, nous vous remercions de votre avis. Je veux vous faire savoir que notre spécialiste, Guri, a essayé de vous contacter pour vous aider. Vous n’avez besoin d’aucun code pour utiliser Bold Motivator, c’est requis uniquement si vous souhaitez utiliser la version Premium, qui vous permet d’offrir des cadeaux gratuits à vos clients. Si possible de nous contacter dès que possible afin que nous puissions aider comme nous le pouvons! Nous aimerions que vous puissiez essayer Motivator.

Shoe Sprinkles

I contacted Bold customer support, asking for a phone call. They've responded with a series of emails, none of which are helpful. I keep telling them that the stuff they're sending is not helpful - that I need a phone call to explain my issue. I'm still waiting . . .

September 16, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry about the length of time to took for us to complete the changes you were looking for. It looks like things were resolved for you on September 12, so we're glad that you were able to speak with Guri and were happy with the support you received!

Veraldo.dk

The specialist from Bold, was making LIVE changes to our stores codes and now our customers has been unable to go to checkout for over 2 hours!

They re-designed my cart button and made it not clickable. I have had over 10 customers asking us on customer service why they can't checkout right now.

And no reply from Bold until now.. It's not okay!

- Continues..

May 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I completely understand the severity of this issue, and our apps specialists are more than happy to help however they can. Please let us know if you're seeing any further issues, and we'll be sure to help resolve those as best we can.

Little Koha

I needed a little help with installing the app and Jade did it quickly and correctly. So easy to use!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We'll be sure to pass along your review to Jade, I know that everyone here appreciates hearing when they've been able to help! I also just want to say that I love the packaging for your products - the Relax & Unwind Basket just looks amazing!

EL NABIL

Great app, Bold Sales Motivator service is competent, fast and friendly. We recommend this quality app. Thank you !

March 11, 2019

Thanks for your review about our app! Best of luck with the launch of your store; that galaxy background is beautiful.

ilovekbeauty

Parminder and Harpreet were very helpful in getting me all set up through chat. Really good customer service :)

March 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback about our support specialists! We're very glad we could help. Love your website's branding and the layout!