Bold Sales Motivator

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar.

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HydroJug

Great service. Cody was very helpful in solving my problem and answering all of my questions. I use bold for all of my sales apps.

Bat Kountry

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I just got off a chat with Rifat, and was VERY helpful in holding my hand through the process of getting started. I can't wait to delve into Bold Sales Motivator!

Mary Jane's Dark Web Smoke Shop

I used this app for the Sales Motivator feature. I was having some issues I just couldn't figure out myself. I got a hold of support and bam! Issues solved. Now I can reach my sales goals a lot easier! Thanks CODY!

DYZTINCT™

Location France

I am using this app to give a free gift to my customers when they spend certain amount and it has increased my sales like crazy! I love Saler Motivator!

Every time I need help, the live chat support service answer immediately and are VERY helpful. Even if it's 2:43am haha THANKS Guri !! You really helped me! I really appreciate your time and help :)

Its The Donnellys Store

Shawn was GREAT at getting me set up. It was a bit confusing but he stayed with me and was a pleasure to work with. We are excited to offer our first gift with purchase and with Shawn's help, it is sure to be a success!

Zoe Organics

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I needed help installing the liquid code and Brendan jumped right in and took care of it for me! amazing customer service!!!

Jealous Nails

I wanted this in time for BFCM. I asked Brendan if they can install it for me fast and they did! Great and prompt support from him!

Hummingbird Glass Straws

Great app and great support. Nir took the time to make sure we were setup properly. Very pleased with Bold.

Fashionary

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The customer support is so amazing! Rifat helps us to fix the problem immediately! Everything works smoothly!

Big Boys With Cool Toys

Time spent using app About 21 hours

i used this app and it works perfectly it helped motivate more sales at check great app easy to use