Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Jealous Nails

I wanted this in time for BFCM. I asked Brendan if they can install it for me fast and they did! Great and prompt support from him!

Hummingbird Glass Straws

Great app and great support. Nir took the time to make sure we were setup properly. Very pleased with Bold.

Fashionary

The customer support is so amazing! Rifat helps us to fix the problem immediately! Everything works smoothly!

Big Boys With Cool Toys

i used this app and it works perfectly it helped motivate more sales at check great app easy to use

Ritzy Trinkets

BOLD IS AMAZING!!! THEIR SUPPORT TEAM IS OUTSTANDING & THE PRODUCT ITSELF IS NOW RUNNING SMOOTHLY & LOOKING BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. LOVE LOVE LOVE! THANK YOU SHOPIFY BLOGS FOR SUGGESTING!

Gund

This app made it possible for us to have gift with purchase promotions. It works great and Parminder was so helpful with setting it up! Definitely recommend this!

Sportsheets

All the Bold apps we use are great, and the ROI is very positive. Had a couple of Customer Support issues, and Parminder was on the problem within the hour and fixed the issue.

Honey Babe Clothing

Rony was a lot of help. Great App. He was helping fix my issue and then the issue fixed itself. Super helpful.

Brave & Bearded

We really like the Bold apps, they're always very useful to us. We highly recommend giving these guys a try!

Milan & Hair Desire

This is the app we try to use to increase our conversion rate! It does everything we need it to! Also, Great technical support, prompt and speedy. You always get the answer when you need it (during the office hour). Highly recommend it!