Bold Sales Motivator

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar.

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Ritzy Trinkets

BOLD IS AMAZING!!! THEIR SUPPORT TEAM IS OUTSTANDING & THE PRODUCT ITSELF IS NOW RUNNING SMOOTHLY & LOOKING BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. LOVE LOVE LOVE! THANK YOU SHOPIFY BLOGS FOR SUGGESTING!

Gund

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app made it possible for us to have gift with purchase promotions. It works great and Parminder was so helpful with setting it up! Definitely recommend this!

Sportsheets

Time spent using app Over 1 year

All the Bold apps we use are great, and the ROI is very positive. Had a couple of Customer Support issues, and Parminder was on the problem within the hour and fixed the issue.

Honey Babe Clothing

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Rony was a lot of help. Great App. He was helping fix my issue and then the issue fixed itself. Super helpful.

Brave & Bearded

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We really like the Bold apps, they're always very useful to us. We highly recommend giving these guys a try!

Milan & Hair Desire

This is the app we try to use to increase our conversion rate! It does everything we need it to! Also, Great technical support, prompt and speedy. You always get the answer when you need it (during the office hour). Highly recommend it!

TheGreatPNW

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is AMAZING and their customer service is the best I have ever experienced! We love all the Bold products and they work so well together.

Mildan Market Inc.

Great app. Does everything I needed it to. Excellent and quick support as well to answer any questions you may have. Highly recommend it.

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use and quick support for code install. Recommend going premium as the extra functions are worth it and do increase conversion.

Theolivetree

Location Malaysia

I asked the support team if I could find out the font used on their sales motivator slider as I needed it to match my existing welcome header bar. They not only provided me with the name of the font but volunteered to help change the font to match my theme. The support team was extremely helpful and they even helped me reinstall the app to ensure it works smoothly. Thank you so much support team! Please keep up the great work!