Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 26, 2018

We are new to using this APP and have seen it in action! it has increased a few purchases but our market is still a bit slim. I think once we are known to more customers, we'll see this APP used more and more.
The support team is fantastic! They were so patient with my set up and my million questions. Thank you BOLD Team for always being willing to walk through things with newbies!

Lashlife
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 9, 2018

Extremely good app to boost conversion rates. I had a small problem getting this to work with my theme but the support team fixed all the problems very fast! Can't recommend enough.

Bestdealsfast
Finland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 9, 2018

Great APP. Easy to use and gain sales!

Zooopar
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 8, 2018

We just downloaded to offer a free lanyard for orders over $50. The team installed the code and we easily set up the goals. We had some issues with cart functionality, but Alan was able to dive in very quickly and correct the code to make sure everything was functioning as it should. So far so good!

Elite Athletic Gear
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 5, 2018

I am pretty good at understanding code so I didn't have any problem installing the app and getting all the features out of it. I have been able to increase my order value using Sales Motivator. The app does everything it says it do and support via live chat and email are amazing!!! I did have one issue however, when someone wen to my store and created a cart and the free item was added and then left, when they came back to that cart and added more product it was adding another free product. Navjot was very responsive and went in an edited my code and added a condition for me so this never happens again and customer don't get more than what they were supposed to on their free product. I highly recommend this app. I also have product upsell, and product discount

Adacollection
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 1, 2018

do not install this!! i did what they said and nothing!!!
the free trail doent contains what they said
liers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stock Accessories
Israel
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
December 16, 2017

Easiest way to add free extras during sales time. Love this app!

Red H Nutrition Supplement With Substance
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited March 3, 2020

Amazing customer support from Carter. Whenever I have had an issue there has been fast and reliable service. On top of that our sales have increased so much and our average order quantity has gone up! Super happy with this app and would recommend to friends using Shopify.

Graceandstella
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 8, 2017

Great support. I had a little problem with the code on my them that made the app had a little problem. Their team fixed it in a few minutes.

La Maison Orphee
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited December 3, 2017

Hi !
I wanted to add an incentive to my customers' website experience.
I installed Sales Motivator by BOLD and I must say that it did more than the job !
I made 2 extra sales on the first day, matching the incentive criteria.
Therefore the app was paid on the first day, while I was still using it in trial mode.
I change my incentive goals from time to time, in order to fit my new ads and this app gives me extra sales every single time.
I'm addicted to it !

I contacted the support because my theme did not support Sales Motivator very well but it turned out that my theme was bugged and the app was fine.
The support team helped me within 2 days and everything worked out fine.
I'm so happy I contacted them !

Ohmy Robe