Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Fashion Guy Com

Good application. But probably I would like that, when the goal is achieved, it would appear somehow visually, in the form of a picture of the gift itself, for example. And so, everything works fine. Useful software. Also, in the free trial period could give all the service functions. That is it would be desirable to see as works automatic addition of a free product in a basket after end of the purpose.

E Mberensons

good product, i think. i wanted an app that would automatically load free gift on checkout when certain amount of purchase was done but could not see how it works since i do not have sales yet. at e-mberensons.com discount store. i will install it again, when my store finally gets sales.

Sage Crown

Cool app, exactly what I need. Terrific customer service, Dan was very quick to answer my questions. Thanks!

Hisandhersextoys Com

Amazing support. Emailed them and they responded right away, Dan was great and answered my questions and went out of his way to help., The Product so far seems like a winner and it will help keep customers at my site instead of browsing other sites

Rona Hand Made Turbans

The best service i had!!!!
Thank you Brendin and Danni for helping me and for your quick respondes

Pure Chimp 2

Great app that will help to increase your customers spending :)

John Medeiros Jewelry Collections

A good app that could be better. A little clunky in terms of user experience but does the job. Dan was very helpful in correcting our code to make sure customers can't order more than 1 free product from a goal. Would love to see a preview or test mode added to the app as the only way to see if it's working is to go live with it... not ideal. Also, would like the ability to have more than one free item for a customer to choose from.

Smiling Tree

This app just works! Now I can finally start running the eye-catching promos that I want my customers to see, and it's so easy and hassle free for me to manage them. Thank you for simplifying the life of this small business owner!

The Bold App Support team is extremely responsive and always follows up to ensure they've done their part to help and answer my questions. Yesssss!

Mowsem

I use the motivator bar to promote free shipping on orders over $45. I love how it will tell my customers how much more they need to add to their cart to receive free shipping!

Shoppingcomfort

Great Great Service!! Had an issue affecting two of Bolds Apps that was hard to nail down for me. Called support and the response, communication and customer service by both Danni and Navjot was fantastic! Thanks!