Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Bees Lullabies

Super duper easy app - customer support was quick and exceptional. Thanks Dan!

Decalsbyadavis

Love the idea of this app. Installation was easy...monthly price isn't bad. I can't wait to see if it increases my revenue as I hope it will!! Thanks again for another smooth installation and easy to use product. :)

Dipyourcar Com

Can't say enough good things about the support of this company. Super responsive, friendly and helpful. I've downloaded 4 of their apps in the last 48 hours specifically because of how good their support and tech teams are. A good app is nothing without a strong team behind it.

Curvygirl1

So easy to use. And, I hired them to do the LIQUID install and it all happened very quickly and easily. I got my hands on the product and i had my FREE GIFT with purchase offer up on our site in about 10 minutes. Great instructions and help available. Love it.

Fashion Guy Com

Good application. But probably I would like that, when the goal is achieved, it would appear somehow visually, in the form of a picture of the gift itself, for example. And so, everything works fine. Useful software. Also, in the free trial period could give all the service functions. That is it would be desirable to see as works automatic addition of a free product in a basket after end of the purpose.

E Mberensons

good product, i think. i wanted an app that would automatically load free gift on checkout when certain amount of purchase was done but could not see how it works since i do not have sales yet. at e-mberensons.com discount store. i will install it again, when my store finally gets sales.

Sage Crown

Cool app, exactly what I need. Terrific customer service, Dan was very quick to answer my questions. Thanks!

Hisandhersextoys Com

Amazing support. Emailed them and they responded right away, Dan was great and answered my questions and went out of his way to help., The Product so far seems like a winner and it will help keep customers at my site instead of browsing other sites

Rona Hand Made Turbans

The best service i had!!!!
Thank you Brendin and Danni for helping me and for your quick respondes

Pure Chimp 2

Great app that will help to increase your customers spending :)