Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Shoppingcomfort

Great Great Service!! Had an issue affecting two of Bolds Apps that was hard to nail down for me. Called support and the response, communication and customer service by both Danni and Navjot was fantastic! Thanks!

Ppmaps

Have seen bigger orders coming in due to the Motivator!

Soul2soul 2

This app may take some getting used to, but the functionality AND support that they offer are amazing. 5 star for the support!

Wod Welder

Navjot is the best, we're looking forward to testing out this app. Super simple to set up.

Jbw Watches

It's a really helpful app to add a free gift for our customers to the basket automatically. Also, Brendin and Danni were extremely helpful in getting us set up with the app. Thank you both!

Ticklekitty Com

Easily the #1 app you need on your store. Desktop and responsive. Facilitates conversion on anything you're driving in your funnel. Super easy to implement too .... and super easy to change on the fly.

Kitables Co

Great App! Easy instal and one of the cheapest ways to do FREE GIFTS with the premium version of app

My Family Rules

Best way I have found for letting customers know that you offer free shipping over a certain amount. Very easy to install and set-up and customisation is pretty good too.

Big thanks from us at www.myfamilyrules.co.uk

Petal Post

Danni has been exceptional at problem solving my unique issue with The Motivator App and quickly isolated the issue and a fix. These apps only offer value when there is solid support backing their product. I will continue to choose BOLD Apps.

Green Chile Adventure Gear

I needed a good way to give my customers free shipping over a certain amount and communicate that in a way that did not detract from the site. I also wanted to push upsells by showing them how far away from free shipping they were. The Motivator app not only did that, but I have also used it as a way to show specials or to let customers know when shipping times are extended because of heavy orders or vacations etc.