Bold Sales Motivator

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar.

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Choice Camo

This app does everything it says it will do! You need this app if you want to do any promotions. The developers and customer support are super responsive and very helpful. We had some issues with our theme, but they fixed everything. They even found an issue I didn't notice and fixed it! Now that is excellent customer service! Get this app! You can see it live on our site.

choicecamo.com

Vama Cosmetics

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've had this app for quite awhile and it's awesome!
Easy to use and getting help set up is a breeze as the team is super efficient and willing to help.

Thanks for providing a great app!

Betterforhomes

Great app and really effective. Thank you Parminder for helping me set it up.

Waterdrop Official

Location Germany

Great product but even better is the bold client success team. Thank you Parminder for helping setting it up in such a quick and effortless manner!

Qualitypleasuremerch

Location Turkey

Effective & Helpful Staff 100% Value generating app

The Milana Company

First time using the app, we haven't actioned it yet, but the support we received was excellent especially from Shawn, Nick and Dan!

My Seed Needs

This app is simple to use. Simple to create goals / deals and very clean looking. It provides incentive for customers to reach a threshold to receive that "free gift" or the "Free S/H"

Simply... simple! =]

Meat House

Location Panama

Great app and even great support. Perfect combo!

Dovecote

Excellent. Very simple to use once installed. Needs a custom install, I used the option to have the team do it for me for $10 which was quick and straight forward.

Lashlife

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We are new to using this APP and have seen it in action! it has increased a few purchases but our market is still a bit slim. I think once we are known to more customers, we'll see this APP used more and more.
The support team is fantastic! They were so patient with my set up and my million questions. Thank you BOLD Team for always being willing to walk through things with newbies!