Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Dovecote

Excellent. Very simple to use once installed. Needs a custom install, I used the option to have the team do it for me for $10 which was quick and straight forward.

Lashlife

We are new to using this APP and have seen it in action! it has increased a few purchases but our market is still a bit slim. I think once we are known to more customers, we'll see this APP used more and more.
The support team is fantastic! They were so patient with my set up and my million questions. Thank you BOLD Team for always being willing to walk through things with newbies!

Bestdealsfast

Extremely good app to boost conversion rates. I had a small problem getting this to work with my theme but the support team fixed all the problems very fast! Can't recommend enough.

Zooopar

Great APP. Easy to use and gain sales!

Elite Athletic Gear

We just downloaded to offer a free lanyard for orders over $50. The team installed the code and we easily set up the goals. We had some issues with cart functionality, but Alan was able to dive in very quickly and correct the code to make sure everything was functioning as it should. So far so good!

Adacollection

I am pretty good at understanding code so I didn't have any problem installing the app and getting all the features out of it. I have been able to increase my order value using Sales Motivator. The app does everything it says it do and support via live chat and email are amazing!!! I did have one issue however, when someone wen to my store and created a cart and the free item was added and then left, when they came back to that cart and added more product it was adding another free product. Navjot was very responsive and went in an edited my code and added a condition for me so this never happens again and customer don't get more than what they were supposed to on their free product. I highly recommend this app. I also have product upsell, and product discount

Stock Accessories

do not install this!! i did what they said and nothing!!!
the free trail doent contains what they said
liers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red H Nutrition Supplement With Substance

Easiest way to add free extras during sales time. Love this app!

Graceandstella

Amazing customer support from Carter. Whenever I have had an issue there has been fast and reliable service. On top of that our sales have increased so much and our average order quantity has gone up! Super happy with this app and would recommend to friends using Shopify.

La Maison Orphee

Great support. I had a little problem with the code on my them that made the app had a little problem. Their team fixed it in a few minutes.