Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Waterdrop Official

Great product but even better is the bold client success team. Thank you Parminder for helping setting it up in such a quick and effortless manner!

Qualitypleasuremerch

Effective & Helpful Staff 100% Value generating app

The Milana Company

First time using the app, we haven't actioned it yet, but the support we received was excellent especially from Shawn, Nick and Dan!

My Seed Needs

This app is simple to use. Simple to create goals / deals and very clean looking. It provides incentive for customers to reach a threshold to receive that "free gift" or the "Free S/H"

Simply... simple! =]

Meat House

Great app and even great support. Perfect combo!

Dovecote

Excellent. Very simple to use once installed. Needs a custom install, I used the option to have the team do it for me for $10 which was quick and straight forward.

Lashlife

We are new to using this APP and have seen it in action! it has increased a few purchases but our market is still a bit slim. I think once we are known to more customers, we'll see this APP used more and more.
The support team is fantastic! They were so patient with my set up and my million questions. Thank you BOLD Team for always being willing to walk through things with newbies!

Bestdealsfast

Extremely good app to boost conversion rates. I had a small problem getting this to work with my theme but the support team fixed all the problems very fast! Can't recommend enough.

Zooopar

Great APP. Easy to use and gain sales!

Elite Athletic Gear

We just downloaded to offer a free lanyard for orders over $50. The team installed the code and we easily set up the goals. We had some issues with cart functionality, but Alan was able to dive in very quickly and correct the code to make sure everything was functioning as it should. So far so good!