Bold Sales Motivator

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar.

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mila.Vert

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 2 years

I am using Bold Sales app for few months now. In general it is ok, support is good and quick. App is easy to and intuitive. But there are two missing things within the app, firs is that it doesn't show free gift regular price and reduced price. I think this should be there by default. Second thing is, that customers can not select colour variant of free gift. Because of this they receive 4 out of 5 stars and I hope they fix it in the future.

Hey Honey Skin Care

Support is great, very responsive. My one complaint is that the premium version of the app requires additional coding to be implemented. We lost a couple of days because of that.

Prendre l'Hair

Location France

If you are with Naman, this person will be able to help you like nobody did before ! I like it thanks you Naman !

Waffles & Honey Jewelry

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Aryan Sharma was super helpful during our chat fixed the issue I was having and knew exaclty what needed to be done

XCLEAR - Leaders in Hydrophobic Products for GoPro.

The best sales motivator app! Allows me to add a free product and free shipping based on geo location. Only downside is you have to disable the buy it now button due to shopify restrictions. Great service from Daniel also!

Top of the World

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Good, easy to understand app. Does what it says it will do. Solid support as well if you have any issues. Thanks again, Naman.

Pure Fury Fitness

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I'm looking for an app that will allow me to give a sample product for free for every full size that is purchased, and allow the customer to choose which sample they would like. This app does not allow that.
This app allows you to set a $ goal for the cart, and once that customer meets that $ goal, they are given a discount (or if you upgrade, a free item).
Also, the coding is a pain. There is a reason they offer a rep to do it for a small fee. My suggestion, create a copy of your theme in case you mess up..

Bioelements

Bold's customer service has been excellent and quick to respond whenever we have encountered issues. Thank you!

DERMALOGICA

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Had some problems with the app because it did not show the gwp immediately in the basket. Rajni helped out in no-time, very committed and the problem was solved. I am very satisfied.

AOH

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love the bold apps...fast customer service and response times. Apps work great and have increased our ROI significantly.