Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Procombs

Great application. Works as promised (just not 100% compatible with Langify, not everything can be translated).
Awesome support team: responsive, really willing to help, care about the customer.

Outdoorliving

This app has worked really well already to increase the spend per order from our customers to reach the free delivery goal. It makes it clear to customers what their goal is and was ready and set up on the website within minutes. Plus, it uses the shopify currency which is perfect as well sell all over Europe and can target the motivator to certain countries! Excellent application!

Trendsetters1

Currently only been using the motivator for a short time (week or so) but I have been using it to promote free giveaways on my site in conjunction with bold UpSell app. I cam currently using the free version and there a few things that I can not do but I do see are available in the paid upgrade version. I will most likely upgrade once my trial is offer and have access to all the features which should really lock down my sales offer.

Nicholas Bennett

We're using this in tandem with Bold's 'Upsell' and they are certainly doing the job they are designed for, i.e. increasing sales and encouraging our customers to convert. So both thumbs up for 'The Motivator'; it motivates. Recommended!

Reel Draggin Tackle

This Bold App was an easy install and and works as advertised.

Cavemanfood

Installed the Sales Motivator for the "gift with purchase" feature. Needed to get this feature up and running in less than 24 hours and with this app, it was no problem. Just install, assign the cart threshold, product id and I was ready to go.

Like all Bold apps, the Sales Motivator was super easy to install and worked flawlessly. I go to Bold for all my Shopify apps. And their customer service is quick to respond. Rarely do I wait more than 4 hours for a response. Thanks guys. Keep up the great work.

Egg Crystals

This is great, they installed it very quickly and the app works just like I expected. It looks great in our site

Bee Good

The ability to quickly and easily setup these types of "spend X to get a free Y" promotion has been a big money spinner for us and the Motivator app allows us to set these promos up in advance knowing they just work and will switch off at the right date too.

Whats even better is that because the gift product is listed in the invoice albeit at a zero value, the customer knows they are getting the freebie and it becomes very simple to reconcile stock levels and assign costs to marketing budgets etc.

Madefair

Fantastic. We noticed a clear spike in cart quantity (and amount) after installing this, which helped moved smaller pieces a bit quicker. It's pretty nifty how it can be country-specific, not to mention that Bold's "voice" reads like a built-in cheerleader. If a company could write through a bullhorn, it would be them.

Seven Seas Flavors

This app rocks it literally paid for itself from day one! Remember to actually give a bonus free product out and not just advertise it you need the premium version.